Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting On Time ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I wrote this story when I was bored and well I feel like finishing it now cause it is very good, but I wanted you all to tell me what you think, so read and enjoy! Love, Lee-Chan. ^.~

Meeting On Time-Chapter 1

"Yeah! I win the Royal cup and the vacation!" Bit yelled happily, jumping up and down next to Brad, his gleeful kitty face on.

Brad could only smile at his stupid friend, but hey, Bit was right, he had earned everyone a good vacation and for a week too! Whether Brad thought Bit acted like a moron or not, he still thanked the guy. Brad rolled his eyes right when he heard the styling shouting of Leena into the cockpit room. She went zooming straight onto Brad's back. "Ugh, Leena!" Brad complained. Leena hooked her arms around his neck and smiled wide. "Yeah! We won, we won! They didn't, but we did!" Leena chanted repeatedly.

Bit laughed at Brad's misfortune and looked over to Leena's dad, Dr. Tauros. "So, where we going for vacation?" Bit asked. He wanted to decide a location everyone wanted. Leena finally jumped down from Brad's back and stood next to him.

Brad looked to Bit, rubbing his neck. "How about a beach with a resort, a very nice resort. With all the money we won, we could repair all the zoids top and still get a nice vacation with money left for later use." Everyone stared at Brad with dumfounded looks. Brad frowned and crossed his arms, but his eyes quickly switched over to Leena, when she yelled. "All right! That sounds awesome!" Bit smiled and nodded, along with Dr. Tauros.

Brad sat on the couch with crossed arms, his brown eyes closed in a semi-nap. Bit was in the warehouse, working on his liger. Leena was down the hall, shouting at Harry to leave her alone. Jamie sat at the computer console, following the map to their vacation site, Pensacola, Florida.

Brad frowned and stood up, walking into the hall and up to the shouting Leena. He looked to the screen at the cowering Harry and pushed Leena out of the way. "Hey, why don't you find something better with your time then annoy Leena, which annoys me." Brad then pressed the off button and blocked anymore of his calls, turning away from Leena and walking back to the cockpit.

Leena followed. "Thanks, I really just can't stand Harry, why does he try so hard?" Brad shrugged and let out a snort.

"What?" Leena frowned. "I'm pretty and stuff."

Brad couldn't help but break into a mad laugh.

Leena got a pouty face and started slapping his shoulder while crying.

Bit walked into the room with a raised brow. "What's going on here?" He looked to them, then at Dr. Tauros who was sweatdropping.

Leena looked to Bit, still slapping Brad's shoulder. "Brad said I was ugly!"

Bit let out a choked laugh and stood tall. "Uh, of course not!" Leena stopped hitting Brad and looked over at him. "Really?"

Bit frowned at his stupid mistake. "Yes."

Leena smiled and ran over to Bit, giving him a breath-taking hug. Brad sat up and grinned. Jamie rolled his eyes and decided to do a trick of his own. He stopped the blitz base suddenly and the three of them went flying. Dr. Fortune had already knew what was going to happen so he held onto the rail. Jamie then started the blitz base up again and kept going. Bit stood up wobbly. "Ow." Brad groaned and growled. "Leena, your crushing my back."

Leena opened a dizzy eye and stood. "Sorry."

When everyone gathered their thoughts together, all angry eyes went on Jamie. "I'm, uh, sorry." He tried to reason with them, but he was soon ambushed into a lot of pain.

Bit looked out the window with Leena at the white beach. "Whoa! We're here!"

Brad sat on the cushioned rail. He just wanted to get into a nice hot Jacuzzi. Leena jumped in circles around her dad. "We're here! Can I jump out? Can I go swimming? Do they have tofu?" She questioned her dad, annoyingly.

Brad grinned. "I'm not sure about the other questions but I'd be glad to watch you jump out." Leena frowned and Bit stifled a laugh.

"Your cruisen for a bruisen!" Leena growled at him.

Brad just smiled and lifted his shirt. "Well that's impossible, cause I already got one here and one there and oh yeah, this one right here!" He pointed them out.

Bit laughed harder and Leena just stomped from the cockpit room.

"Aw, come on guys, give Leena a break." Jamie said to them.

"I'll give her a break." Brad grumbled and looked out the window at the beach.

Bit just scratched his head with a smile.

Leena wanted to be the first on the beach so she didn't have to encounter Brad or Bit. Their such jerks. She made her way down the wooden hall at the nice five bedroom house they would stay in for the week. `Harry would probably be a whole lot better than them.' She immediately stopped at the sliding door and rethought that question. `Ok, I take that back, no way on Earth.' Then with a moment's sigh, she headed out in her pink/green bikini, her towel around her shoulder and her green flip flops flicking sand at her heels softly.

Bit jumped around the room, he was having a hard time putting his….swimming trunks on. His foot had gotten stuck in the netted part and now he was jumping around the room…that is until he crashed into the closet. He heard Jamie's voice at the door. "Uh, you ok, Bit?" He said with a hesitant voice.

"Aha! Ya, I'm fine, I just kind of…fell in the..closet…" He heard Jamie groan and walk away.

Bit sighed and got up, pulling his trunks up successfully.

Leena yawned and stretched out her arms. She had decided she would tan while the sun was up then go swimming when it was about mid-sunset. She plopped back on the plastic green sun chair and closed her eyes, feeling the suns warm rays. She then slid off her flip flops and set the towel next to her.

Brad walked out onto the beach and could see Leena in the distance. He had the biggest urge to play a huge trick on her, but contained himself. He didn't want to die at the moment. He heard multiple footsteps behind him and turned around to Bit and Jamie.

"Hey, what's up, Brad?" Bit grinned.

Before Brad could answer a figure came zooming around the corner and hugged onto Bit.

"Oh Leena, I have found you!" Harry yelled happily, rubbing his head on Bit's stomach.

"Eh…" Bit said, not wanting to touch the mental boy.

Brad frowned in disgust and grabbed Harry's arm, lifting him up a bit off the ground. "You are really irritating you know that? Man, I can even understand why Leena hates you!"

Harry's expression changed drastically. "What?….Leena..hates…me."

Brad nodded, not feeling any mercy for the stupid idiot anyway.

Harry hung his head and he put him down. Harry let his shoulders slump a bit and he walked away from Brad some feet. Suddenly, Harry raised his head and went running in Leena's direction. "Then I'll have to make her love me again!! Leena my dear, do not hate the one you love!!"

Leena was relaxing nicely when her whole body tensed as she heard Harry's voice yelling to her. She quickly jumped from the chair and turned around, missing Harry as he went speeding past her and face faulted into the sand. Leena then quickly went running toward Brad, Jamie and Bit for her life. "Ahhhh!! Save me!" She quickly went clinging onto Jamie. "Save meee!!" She pleaded to him.

From the distance, Harry stood and looked to Leena, not giving up as he ran toward her again.

Jamie started turning blue to purple as Leena clung to him harder at each step that Harry got closer. "A..c..k." Jamie tried to breath.

Bit looked over to Brad and he nodded. Brad and Bit started to run forward to meet Harry.

Leena frowned and her grip loosened on Jamie as she was trying to see what they were doing.

Harry looked at them as they ran toward him, but he had determination on his face, he would bulldoze through the two if he had to.

He was about to collide with them when they ran off to the side and toward the beach. Harry turned his head around in question, still running.

Brad and Bit ran to the water's edge and dived in, totally forgetting about him and laughing in the water.

Leena went furious and walked over to Harry, grabbing his arm and slamming him into the sand behind her, heading to the beach.

Bit looked over to the raging Leena that was approaching them. "Uh..Brad, is she suppose to do that?" He put on a worried look.

Brad looked at Leena then to Bit. "I advise you, swim for your life!" Then Brad disappeared underwater.

Bit whimpered and disappeared under the surface as well.

Dr. Tauros sat on the couch with Jamie, drinking a coke. "I'll never understand those three." Jamie told Dr. Tauros.

Dr. Tauros smiled and nodded. Jamie sighed and knew he really wasn't paying attention to anything except the TV.

Jamie stood up and left the room just as Leena came in. She looked stressed and immediately headed for her room, mumbling. "Men, all the same, stupid jerks."

Her dad looked up. "Uh, dear, I made some steak. Aren't you hungry?" He asked.

Her reply was a no followed by a door slamming.

Bit and Brad came in the living room with bandages covering their bodies. "Ow." Bit said. "I'll never make Leena made again." He whimpered.

Brad only frowned and headed for the kitchen. He needed some food.

TBC….

Well looks like things aren't going as good as everyone planned. Well there's a valuable lesson that Bit learned. Tell me what you think and I'll keep writing! Love, Lee-Chan ((If you want, check out my Fushigi Yugi Story "Attitudes and Arrows.")) E-mail me at Leeku2@aol.com for questions. Please review! I'll get another chapter in soon.

Love, Lee-Chan. ^.~