Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting On Time ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, hello again! I have written another chapter yay! Well Brad finally meets the girl I've been talking about, so read to find out what happens!

Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~

Meeting On Time-Chapter 2

Leena opened her eyes slowly as light crept in through the cracked curtains. She could hear the soothing sound of the waves crashing against the tide outside. She stirred and stretched, standing up. Man it was cold. She looked down and realized she had slept with her bikini on all night. She shrugged, too tired to change, she went out into the hall and into the kitchen where Bit stood with his head in the refrigerator. Leena frowned.

"What are you doing?"

Bit jumped and hit his head. He groaned with a muffled voice and stood this time successfully.

Leena smirked when he looked at her, a piece of ham hanging from his mouth. "Your such a scrounger." She yawned and went to the cabinet. She reached up and didn't realize he was still staring at her.

Bit watched her reach up the cabinet for the cereal and his eyes didn't seem to want to look away, it was kind of unusual to be walking around in then morning with a bathing suit on. He ignored his idol staring and went back to raiding the refrigerator. He was momentarily pushed away from the food, when Leena grabbed the rim of his pants and moved him out of her way, grabbing the milk and leaving the spot to the table.

Bit blinked and frowned a bit before going back to the raiding again.

Leena was pouring her milk as Brad entered the kitchen. He looked over to Leena and said nothing, going and pushing Bit out of the way.

Bit frowned again and crossed his arms. Everyone needed to stop pushing him around, he sighed.

After breakfast, Brad went outside to go and sit by the ocean's shore. He was walking over to sit down when he saw another girl ahead of him, sitting in the sand. She had long flowing blonde hair. She was wearing a dark green bikini with a light green wrap around on her waist. Brad furrowed a brow and walked over to her.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Hello."

Brad look at her curiously. "Uh, hi, what are you doing down here?"

"Me? Oh, I'm just admiring the ocean, I do this every morning, I live here. You must be a vacationer."

Brad nodded in response.

Leena got up from the couch. Bit looked up to her as she left the seat beside him. He then looked back to the TV. Leena walked into the kitchen and looked out the window. Her eyes went into a concerned gaze. Who was Brad with? She went out of the kitchen and out the sliding side doors. She walked over to get a closer view, but also remained unnoticed. Brad was laughing with a girl and Leena felt a flicker of jealousy course through her. She widened her eyes. Why did she care if Brad was hanging with another girl? She frowned at her behavior and walked back inside, sitting next to Bit to watch TV once again.

"Hey, Bit. Want to take our zoids out for a spin?"

He looked at her and smiled. "Ah, I guess Liger could use a good stretch."

"Great!" Leena smiled and jumped up as they head out to the base.

After two hours of talking to the girl whose name was Vanessa. He took her up to the house to meet everyone else. He opened the sliding door and walked in. He looked to the couch and saw the only person, Jamie, sitting there. He looked around in disappointment.

"Where are the others, Jamie?" Brad asked him.

"They went out to the base to take their zoids for a spin. Who's that?"

Brad sighed. "Oh, this is Vanessa. I met her at the beach."

Vanessa smiled and waved to Jamie.

Jamie smiled. "Hi, I'm Jamie if you didn't hear."

She nodded.

"Well I guess you'll have to meet the others tomorrow Vanessa, how about I walk you home?" He asked.

Vanessa nodded and they went back out the door.

Jamie raised a brow as the duo left. "That's weird, Brad doesn't seem the type to get mixed up with women."

Leena ran beside Bit with a grin. She had all of her arsenals removed and wasn't wearing her armor. Bit's Liger was the same. They were racing each other, at the moment it was a tie, but Liger was speeding up now that he had gotten a warm up. Leena's gun sniper wasn't really meant for running. They had been running for a while and decided to head back to base and get dinner, they had forgotten about lunch totally after getting into all sorts of games. Liger had won the majority of them, but Leena tried not to act like a sore loser even though she hated losing.

Leena and Bit sat in the kitchen talking with Jamie and Dr. Tauros when Brad finally walked in. He had a smug smile planted on his face and Leena knew why. She frowned.

Everyone stared at Brad as he stood in the doorway. Everyone except Leena.

Bit got up and walked over to Brad, nudging his shoulder. "I know something's fishy, now tell me."

Leena rolled her eyes and stood, walking out of the kitchen and into her room. Bit and Brad blinked as she disappeared into the hall.

Leena didn't want to hear Brad explain meeting that stupid girl.

TBC….

Well hey diddle! Why do ya think! Please review and see what happens in my soon to come chapter 3! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~