Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of the Past ❯ New Secrets and Lost Keys ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not Mine. Don't own 'em, never will.

Title: Pains of the Past

Author: Lina the Outlawed Bomber

Rating: NC-17, Hehe violence, swearing, Yaoi, Yuri.

Pairing(s): Bit/Brad, Leena/Naomi, Leon/Jamie, and Doc/Layon, Bang/Ruu, Jack/Ryo, Shin/Hiro.

Chapter Title: New Secrets and Lost Keys

I'm adding AN a.k.a. 'Author Notes' to my fic they are in ( )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad backed up a bit he wasn't sure if that was really his Bit. The one he knows and loves. (The 'Liger' is Bit... YL: I think they knew that... Lina: Stupid people... YL: Ah I see...) Liger senses this and turns to Brad and smiles and he knows that it is Bit. Hiro backed up his hair is swinging wildly it looks like Medusa if her hair wasn't snakes it alternates from cinnamon to chestnut. "You how the hell? How the FUCK did this happen? I destroyed you!" (I love the line 'You how the hell?' Hiro is nervous and stuttering....Reminds me of Robin Hood Men in Tights...) Liger answered it had effects of Bit's voice and a mix of a deeper baritone voice. "If I was dead could I do this?" Liger shouted out as a blue fireball exploded from the ground and hit Hiro square in the chest. (*Snicker* It's Vegeta....*Snickers* I have the 'pink' shirt it is the exact same one too. YL/Goku: That's scary... Lina: How the hell did you get here? Goku: Instant Transmission. Lina: Oh...okay *shrugs*)

Hiro grunts and stands up, rage is building up within his body and it is showing through his eyes and in his voice. "Why you little bastard! But no problem your death shall be my greatest feat! NOW BIT PREPARE TO DIE! HELLS FIRE!" Liger tries to dodge but it hits his leg causing him to lose balance and stumble to the side. But Liger smirks, and quickly gets up and charges at Hiro Liger's paws being to glow with a light blue light. (It's an advanced 'Strike Laser Claw') "DOUBLE STRIKE LASER CLAW!" "HELLS FIRE!" both blasts hit each other suddenly there was a big explosion sending both Liger and Hiro in opposite directions. (Reminds me of DBZ battle scenes...)

"BIT!" Brad said as he ran off in the direction that Liger was hit. Instead of the black Liger it was Bit with a deep gash in his side and a growing bruise forming on his chest. 'Oh no...please no Bit.' Brad turns around and sees Hiro charging for them. Brad eyes widen when he hears a shot and sees it go through Hiro's body and watches as Hiro falls foreword dead. Brad sees the thing come out of the shadow it was the Zero Panzer and his Shadow Fox. (I have no clue why I put them here or how they got there...maybe it's their strong connections with each other..) The two zoids nod at him and suddenly he can feel himself and Bit being transported back down to Zi.

Brad awoke to the scorching desert sun. (It's morning... YL: Again DUH! Lina: Again stupid people... YL: Again true...) "Ugh....what happened?" Suddenly it his him like a ton of bricks, (Or a flying toaster or frying pan...) 'Bit!' Brad quickly gets up and looks next to him he sighs in sadness and exasperation at the sight of his koibito Bit. "Baka. Why did you that?" Brad knew that Bit couldn't hear him. His eyes widen a fraction when Bit begins to stir. Bit opens his eyes yet everything is out of focus, he sees some light blue and then some brown and dark blue. (Who do you think he saw...gee ain't I sarcastic?) "Brad is that you?" Bit asks quietly. "Bit your okay your really okay!" Brad was overjoyed. Bit attempts to sit up but the pain in his side and chest is too much for his weakened state. (Again...I am obsessed with angsty/dark/pain-filled/fluff/smut yaoi...^_^ YL: ¬_¬;)

Brad could tell how much pain Bit was in. (Who couldn't?) He gently takes one arm and rests it against Bit's back and takes his other one and loops it under Bit's legs as... (I would like to be carried like that ^_&...I have been coming up with strange faces..but they look cool.) Bit gives a gasp of surprise and then a sigh as he is cradled to Brad's chest. (So cute...I wish I could draw but I suck @ pics like these..but if anyone would be willing to draw me one or more...I'd be eternally grateful and if I made a website I would put it up.) Brad knew Bit hated being babied but this was the only way to get Bit back to the others' house without him being injured anymore. "Bit I know you hate being babied but.." Brad didn't get to finish as Bit gently pressed his lips to Brad's. "I don't mind it at all." Bit said. Brad looks surprised, "You don't?" Bit blushes replies, "Only if your the one who's taking care of me." "Well I'm glad I get to take care of you." Brad says fondly.

Brad sees Bit blush which causes him to smile, "Did anyone ever tell you how cute you look when you blush?" Brad says coyly. Bit blushes even more as he shakes his head. "Well that's bad...I guess I'll have to make up for it then ne?" Brad says. Bit lays his against Brad's chest. Brad starts to get worried, but Bit can sense it and quickly says, "I'm just tired koi...just tired..." Bit didn't get to finish as he yawned. "Well then you should get some sleep then. Bit nuzzles more into Brad's chest and falls asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes!!! (Does Final Fantasy victory dance) Feedback appreciated. Next Chapter is Healing Time at Last.

"If I was dead could I do this?" Hey it's VEGETA! ^_^ I had to put that in.

Hiro, Jack, Ryo, and Ruu, and Bang, and Shin are my CHARACTERS if you wish to use any leave a review stating that, cause I have review alert. Same goes for any of my characters or my story as long as your polite about it you may use them. I WILL E-MAIL YOU!

Lina: Buwahahaha my Yami and I COMMAND YOU TO REWIEW OUR STORIES + OTHERS! Naomi Hunter, Yashamon, Yukito the NM Syndromer, Punk Zell Dincht, um Makoto the one w/RavenxVan! Three Wings and If you want my Yami and I to review one write it in your review. I have Review Alert + I always check my e-mail 'cept for Saturdays and Sundays.

Yami Lina: Aibou...don't you think you should tone it down a bit?

Lina: You...don't like me do you....? ¡_¡

Yami Lina: No that's not it.

Lina: Really?

Yami Lina: Yes Really *is glomped by Lina*

Lina: YEAH! ^_^ I love my Yami. ^_~