Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of the Past ❯ Beginnings and Ends ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not Mine. Don't own 'em, never will.

Title: Pains of the Past

Author: Lina the Outlawed Bomber

Rating: NC-17, Hehe violence, swearing, Yaoi, Yuri.

Pairing(s): Bit/Brad, Leena/Naomi, Leon/Jamie, and Doc/Layon, Bang/Ruu, Jack/Ryo, Shin/Hiro.

Chapter Title: Beginnings and Ends

I'm adding AN a.k.a. 'Author Notes' to my fic they are in ( )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad woke up to the sound of pots banging and other items sounding like they were being packed away or just random stuff being thrown around. (*snicker*) He looked over to his left and saw Bit sleeping soundly and peacefully. (Lina: Bit is kyuuuttte!! YL: Quit acting like GIR it's scary...and damn annoying too...) 'He looks like he never even battled Hiro.' Brad thought as he got up to go and see what all the commotion was about. (I'm so lazy...I be like 'mother of fuck' and roll to my side and cover my ears...and go back to sleep.) "Oh sorry we didn't me to wake you up." Ryo said as he helped Jack with a few heavy boxes.

"Oh I don't mind I usually get up early anyway. I wanted to know what you're doing?" Brad asked. (I can see Brad as a person who wakes up early.) "Oh we're packing." Ruu said. "Packing as in packing to leave?" Brad inquired. (I shoulda just said 'asked'.) "Well we don't need this house anymore and plus it's way to small for the likes of us." Bang said. "What are you going to do with the house then?" Brad asked again. "Oh we're giving it to you." Jack says. (Cool a free house from crazy people...^_^ YL: ¬_¬; Save me...)

"What you guys talking about....you can't just give your house away." Brad managed to get out. (He has been getting shocked a lot {Chapter 4}.) "Yes we can...you see we found this house abandoned and took up residence in it and since the rest of our friends secured another house we're moving back in with them." Bang said not taking a breath in-between words. "And besides we're pretty sure that you'll be able to make good use of the house..." Ruu said with a wink.

A slight blush then spread across Brad's face. "Well bye...maybe we'll see each other around someday." Elyse said as the group of four teens left and disappeared into the dawn-lit sky. Brad could then hear a little moving about. (He has got damn good hearing..) 'It's probably Bit getting up.' Brad thought as he walked into the master bedroom.

Indeed it was Bit just waking up. (Who else who it be?) 'He even gets up like a cat.' Brad sat down next to Bit. "Hey Bit are you feeling better?" Brad asked as he pressed his hand gently against Bit's forehead. (So KAWAII!! I can see Brad actually doing this too ^_^.) "Yeah a little better but I am still a little sore. "Well your fever is gone and Ryo said you had to take it easy for a while." Brad says as he rebandages the wounds. (My nose itches...that means someone's thinking about me..deeply same goes for sneezing..) "Mmm..okay..." Bit said still not fully awake. (When ppl just get up that's when they look even cuter...)

"Where is everyone else?" Bit asks. "They left..." Brad answered. Bit eyes' widen as he then asked, "What? Why?" "I don't know why they left but they left us the house..." Brad says. "Okay.." Bit yawns and stretches a bit big mistake. Bit made a hiss of pain through clenched teeth his eyes shut tight. "Bit!?" Brad says in worry and shock as he pulls Bit into his arms. (DUDE! Brad is getting shocked a whole damn lot...) This action seems to make the pain go away. (*squeals* So cute!! ^_^) Bit gives Brad a weak smile. "Guess I'm sorer than I thought." (Gee...guess ya are...jeez. No sex. Bit: Not fair.... Brad: We can go a little bit without it.... YL: Yeah right...lets see how much your patience holds out.)

"Yeah, and in this condition that'll mean probably no zoid battles..until your fully healed." Brad said as he helps Bit sit up propping him up against some pillows. "I'm getting you breakfast." Brad said. Bit simply nodded. Brad returns a few minutes later with a tray that contained some ramen soup and some orange juice. (I like ramen soup!)

"Brad?" Bit questioned after finishing off his breakfast quite fast. "Yeah, what is it Bit?" Brad asked. "What about the rest of the Blitz Team...I mean it has been about a week since we left..." Bit said. (You think I had..this planned across a day...it was a week...) "Don't worry. I called them and told them. Okay so I told Leena apparently a lot of stuff happened while we were gone." Brad said.

Bit's eyes got a curious look in them as he asked, "Well what happened--Did Leena tell you?" "Yeah, well what happened was Doc and Layon hooked up after the date you set them up on, Leon and Jaime are going out and so are Leena and Naomi." Brad said. "Hmm...I can see that..." Bit smirked. "Okay who else did you set up?" Brad asked. "Leon and Jaime, strange what you can do with some ramen and a Raynos." Bit said smiling. (Yes very strange indeed....¬_¬. YL: Again with the damn ramen.)

Brad jaw nearly hit his lap. "What about Leena and Naomi?" Brad asked after regaining his composure. "Stoller, Sanders, and Jack." Bit replied. "Those three? Okay why do I have the feeling that you had something to do with this one." Brad said more than asked. "Well they needed my help with something...." Bit trailed off... "What did they need your help with?" Brad asked having a sinking feeling that he should of left it alone. "Well um...you see..." Bit trailed off again. Brad was losing his patience, "What is it!?" Bit in a hurry spit out what he was trying to tell Brad, "Howtobeatthesametime..." (*snicker* YL: Is that even possible!? Jack{Nanami}: *is blushing like a cherry* Lina: Use your imagination... ^_^) Brad's face flushed red. He couldn't believe what he had heard the younger teen say. (I was gonna have a lemon but I slapped my head..Bit's hurt...and he can't very well have sex.) The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Bit slept most of the day only being woken up by Brad when his bandages needed to be changed.

It was nighttime already and Brad and Bit were laying under the covers Brad's arms protectively wrapped around Bit holding the injured boy with Bit's hands clasped around Brad's own as the two boys watched the stars through the bedroom window. "Brad?" Bit quietly asked. "Hmmm?" Brad asked.

"I love you Brad." Bit said. "I know Bit, I know. I love you too..." Brad said sincerely as he brought Bit back closer to his chest. "I know...good night Brad." Bit said as he yawned. "Night Bit..sweet dreams." Brad said as he felt the younger boy relax and fall asleep with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes!!! (Does Final Fantasy victory dance) Feedback appreciated. LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! The sequel is The Bus Ride From Hell

Hiro, Jack, Ryo, and Ruu, and Bang, and Shin are my CHARACTERS if you wish to use any leave a review stating that, cause I have review alert. Same goes for any of my characters or my story as long as your polite about it you may use them. I WILL E-MAIL YOU!

Lina: Wasn't that strange at the end..?

Yami: And a tad disturbing....

Jack: *still blushing sees Ryo and glomps him* H-Hey there Ryo....

Ryo: *stares at Jack* Jack are you alright?

Jack: *pooints to the 'part' in the story*

Ryo: *starts blushing like a cherry*

WANNA HEAR SOMETHING FUNNY THAT I WROTE IN A WARM-UP DURING ENGLISH? BUWAHAHAH (Bowser laugh.) YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!

Doc Layon: ARE YOU READY TO GIVE UP!?

Doc: Nope...

Doc Layon: Then we'll have to do things the hard way.

Doc: Oooo...I like the hard way!

Doc Layon: *blushes and begins to stutter* ......ano........