Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Team Outlaw ❯ Flashback ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Zoids: Team Outlaw

Okay girls this is for your gender only, not for boys... unless of course, you are gay.
In my story you are Keishi *Kay-shii* (if you don't like that name imagine your name instead).
Your hair color is silver and your eyes are gold.
Your hair goes a little above your butt and it is braided (kinda like Duo on G-Wing).
Your main zoid is the Konig Wolf. You have a bunch more, as you find out in the story.
This has Irvine from Chaotic Century, and he is on your team. This is a Irvine x Keishi(you) Or Leon x Keishi(you).
I have not decided yet. Oh yea, before I forget, in this everyone calls you Kei.
If you have any questions email me and I will do my best to answer them.
My email is gackt_camui_girl@yahoo.com
Thanx

I do not own Zoids I only own the name Keishi, you own yourself^^


Chapter 1

~*~*Flashback*~*~
One day, I was taking the Konig Wolf for a run when I saw a black Command Wolf heading towrds me and the Wolf.
I stopped, but the Command Wolf kept coming closer until it finally stopped infront of us.
The cockpit on the Command Wolf opened and there stood a man.
He had asked me who I was, but, I told him:'You first'.

"My name is Irvine,' he said calmily,"now what is yours? And why are you here?"

"My name is Keishi. I am here because I am taking the Konig Wolf for a run."
I answered as I opened the cockpit and stood gracefully, getting a better look at Irvine.

"Do you live around here?"

"Yes I do. What about you? Do you?" I asked.

"No. I don't. I don't even have a home." Irvine said as he looked at the ground.

I felt sorry for him. So I asked him if he wanted to join my team and he could live at my base.
(A/N:no nasty thoughts either)

"Does it involve being paid?"

"Of course."

"Then count me in. Lead the way."

*Sorry its so short. I'll do my best to get the second chapter up.*