Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Team Outlaw ❯ First Battle ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Again I do not own Zoids, you own yourself and I own the name Keishi.
2
that evening after I showed Irvine the base I had gotten a call from Harry Champ, wanting a zoid battle to impress 'his' Leena.I acepted just for the heck of it. Soon after I had called the ZBC(Zoid Battle Comission) to register Irvine and his zoid.next day me and Irvine had arrived on the battle. We had to wait only a few seconds before the Champ Team and the judge got there.zone within a 30 mile radius is a designated zoid battlefield...Battle mode 0982. The Champ Team versus Team Outlaw. Ready...Fight!"in the cafe' were watching the latest zoid battle, among those were the Blitz Team.has gone way over his head just to impress me," Leena said.got that right," Bit Cloud commented,"who do you think will win, Brad?"Outlaw Star, easily"over! Battle over! The winner is...Team Outlaw Star!" the judge yelled as the capsule closed and blasted off into space towards the ZBC.need more of a challenge," I said to Irvine as we walked into the base.agree."go to the cafe' to get a drink and see some more zoid battles?"why not?"shall we take, the truck or th.."jeep," Irvine said as he pulled out the keys to the jeep from his pocket.me go grab my purse, it will just take a second."Kei, I'll pay."alrght, lets go."