Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Mysterious Girl and the Liger Zero X ❯ The Mysterious Girl and the Liger Zero X (Prologue) ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Mysterious Girl and the Liger Zero X
Don't own Zoids... (I wish I did...)


A young girl at the age of seventeen stood on top of a cliff looking at the burned down city with a look of sadness, pain and most of all anger. Then she looked up into the sky while her hands were balled up into fists as tears came down her eyes.
brother, I swear to you that your lives wont be in vain... Backdraft you will pay for the lives you have taken away from me! YOU WILL PAY!!!" She yelled as a zoid behind her roared as lighting struck in the sky.
X we will have our revenge..." said the girl slyly as her black hooded cloak covered her face as it sways with the wind.
we have a job to do..."
jumped onto the zoids head as it started to walk away from the burned run down city.
find the Backdraft I must attend zoid battles so I could earn enough money to enter the world cup, also to repair any damages that needs repairs after the battles... This will be interesting... and fun... Just you wait you bastards your death will be coming soon...' Thought the girl as the zoid and herself disappeared into the darkness.


A/N: Hey peeps don't worry it gets better than this little part, it has a bit of romance, action, and other stuff. Well sorry to disappoint you on the Inu-Yasha one about the lemon scene I'm really sorry about that I promise you that I will continue it soon... but right now let's get on with this story... and please send some reviews I really want some... I only got three on my first Inu-Yasha story, and on my final fantasy one I only got one review that didn't look good, so please send some...