Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Mysterious Girl and the Liger Zero X ❯ The Mysterious Girl and the Liger Zero X (Chaper One) ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Mysterious Girl and the Liger Zero X
Don't own Zoids... (I wish I did...)
Onein a BarYears Later)

"Well another job well done team! Great win!" Says Doc as everyone sat down tiredly.

"Yeah that was too easliy, when are we going to get something more challenging?" asked Leena bored out of her mind.

"No kidding..."

Doc smiled happily as he read the piece of paper that was held in his hands.

"Then tomorrow will be your lucky day..."

"Oh come on Doc when will ever have a break!? We still need to do some repairs on our zoids from the last battle!"

"You guys will love this one, this team is undefeated and seems to be very strong."

"What's the teams name, so I can get details from them." says Jamie as he turned around from his computer.

Doc looked at the piece of paper once more, then looked up again.

"There called Team X, strange name for a team..."

Jamie turned back to the computer and typed the teams name; the screen came up to reveal the teams bio. It was a person with a black hooded cloak cover in it's face to see only it's eyes, they were a scary color of cold blue that looked to kill; Jamie was a bit terrified of it's eyes.

"It's eyes looks so dangerous full of anger and hate..."

"Yeah, is that the only team member?"

"It appears so... let's read it's bio..."

Jamie type something on the computer to reveal the persons bio; then his eyes went wide.

"What's wrong Jamie?" asked Bit as he came up to him.

"This person defeated five hundred and eleven zoids by its self..."

Everyones eyes went wide at the total of zoids it destroyied.

"You mean to tell me that this one person defeated that many by its self!?" asked Leena surprised.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either... looks like we do have a great challenge coming up tomorrow..."

"Just a thought... do you think that this person works for the Backdraft?"

"May be, I don't know... but we must be ready for it..."

"Is it a boy or a girl fighter?"

"It's unknown even the zoid is unknown, this is one mysterious person..."

"Your telling me, well I need to go to town to get some parts any of you want to join me?" asked Bit getting the keys to the jeep from the key rack.

Everyone shooked there heads no, as they walked there seprate ways.

"Well more fun for me then!"

Bit walked down to the hanger and started up the jeep and drove off into the city; he went straight to the Zoids Part Shop and asked for this and that for it to be delivered by this evening. The shop keeper nodded and walked away, as Bit walked out of the shop he gave a bored sigh and wondered where to go for a little bit of free time. He decided to go to a bar to have a little drink, he was now old enough to have alcohol. He walked in and sat down on a stool and ordered a beer, as he was drinking it he didn't notice a person sat next to him.

"I'll have what he's having..." said the person in a mono tone voice.

Bit put down his drink and looked at the person. It was the person dressed in a black hooded cloak that they were going up against; then some men went up to it that looked pretty angry.

"Hey your from the X team arn't you?" one of them asked.

"Who wants to know?" The voice asked coldly.

"How could you destroy our team in ten minutes!? Our team was the strongest, smartest and most fastest zoids ever, we say that you cheated! No body can destroy them under ten minutes, you did something!"

The person just sat there swirling it's drink as it ignored them babble there loss. The men stared at the person angerly; the man threw a punch at its face but easily caught it in its hand, it then looked at him at the corner of its eye emotionless.

"Don't be a sore loser, I did not cheat, anything that challenges me will be destroyied, and besides your team is the slowest team I have ever defeted in my life... how pathetic thinking that your the wisest of them all, you are a fool..."

The three men were all angered of what it said and started to advance toward it. Bit sensed that the person needed some help.

"Hey come you guys a loss is a loss don't get all pissed off because you did, and besides there are no fights allowed in bars."

The men looked at Bit and hated to admit that he was right; the person let go of the mans hand and went back to its drink.

"You will pay one day X, you will pay..."

"What, cash or charge?" it asked jokingly making Bit laugh.

The men walked away angerly out of the bar as Bit sat back down.

"Hi I'm Bit Cloud from the Blitz Team and you are?"

"I don't give people my name, but everybody calls me X..."

"Fair enough, it looks like that we're going to battle tomorrow..."

"Perhaps..."

"Hey may be you could come over and meet the team, that's if your not busy?"

X closed it's eyes and looked at him; Bit thought it's eyes had gone soft on him then went back to coldness.

"Sure why not..."

The two got up and paid for there drinks and left the bar; they both got in the jeep as Bit started it.

"I want to ask one question..."

"Yes...?"

"Are you male or female?"

X chuckled.

"I'll tell you when we meet the others..."


A/n: Hey guys like it so far? I don't care if you like it or not, can you just send some reviews after the story? I'm just desperate to have some reviews... PLEASE!?