Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Mysterious Girl and the Liger Zero X ❯ The Mysterious Girl and the Liger Zero X (Chaper Two) ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Animefreak254: Hey everyone it's me again, I know my fics suck, but on my second Inu-Yasha one had the lemon in it and my god alot of people like reading it. But I noticed that it was getting to the good part and stopped, and I'm working on it right now so don't get crazy because it's really good and there's going to be a new sequel so stay tuned for the fourth story of Inu-Yasha.So here is chapter two and I hope you guys like it, it may not have lemon but it has some romance and a little bit action and some other stuff, so go ahead and read!

The Mysterious Girl and the Liger Zero X
Two
are you??

Bit and X arrived at the base, and parked the jeep in the hanger. They both walked up to the main deck to where everyone was talking or just sitting there bored; they all looked up to see Bit and the mysterious person that there fighting against tomorrow. Jamie turned around from the computer to see what's going on, his eyes went wide.

"Bit... who is that??" Asked Jamie worriedly.

"Guys this is 'X', and no I don't know if it's female or male and it's real name. It will tell us here in a minute as soon as everyone is here..."

Just then Leena and Brad walked in to be bumped into a strange person. Brad looked as shocked as Jamie and Leena. Brad put on his angered face.

"Bit why the hell is THAT doing here?" He asked angerly.

"Yeah Bit what's going on!?" asked Leena just as angry as Brad.

"What's with you guys? I'm just introducing the team to X here..."

"Have you gone crazy!? We don't even know who the hell this person is, and we don't even know if IT is working for the Backdraft!!"

After Brad had said that, X tripped him to the floor and a knife to his throat. X's eyes went to a very very angry stare. Doc walked in to see Brad on the floor with the mysterious person formally knowned as X and then stood quiet and watched the scene.

"How dare you say that about me, I've been tracking the Backdraft for four years..."

Brad could see that tears were coming down it's eyes.

"They killed my village, they killed my family and friends, they will pay for what they did to my life!! They destroyied my life!!! I've been an orphan for four years!! Do you know what it feels like to live in the rain with no food, no money, no matress, or blankets to sleep on!? How dare you say that, I would kill you right now... But I'm not, because I'm going to save it by destroying you in the battle field tomorrow and you damn well will be ready, because this will be your last..." Says X as it stood up and walked fast out of the room.

When X walked fast out of the room Bit went after it. When he left Jamie and Doc stared at Leena and Brad, they both looked down guiltly.

"I can't belive you two had been so cruel to that person, X was about to tell us who it really was, but you just had to get in its face..."

X was walking fast toward the hanger anger all over it's face even sadness, it stopped it's tracks as it heard a roar coming behind it. It turned around to see a white Liger, its eyes went wide when it saw it.

"Are you talking to me?"

It roared again (Yes)

"Why?"

"Roar, roar..." (Just to talk...)

"And why would I want to talk to you?"

"Roar, roar, roar, roar" (Because people could only talk to me if they owned a Liger too)

X stood silent and cursed it's self.

"Yes I own a Liger, the Liger Zero X..."

"Roar... Roar, roar, roar, roar?" (I see... How did you find this Liger Zero X?)

"I found her in a cave when I was sixteen, she was owned by this old women, I didn't know who her name was when she died. All she said was to take care of her Liger and train it well, at first it didn't trust me, but after a year of training with her we suddenly became friends. After a month went by the damn Backdraft attacked our village and killed anybody that got in there way, I didn't know about because I was away training with my Liger; when I came back my eyes went to tears. I ran towards it and saw my little brother barely alive..."

Tears came to X's eyes

"He was only twelve years old... I asked him what had happened; all he said before he died was the word 'Backdraft...'"

Liger was silent as it went on.

"I cried and scream at the top of my lungs of the loss of my family and friends, so I swore to myself that the Backdraft will pay of what they did to them. I will be the one to destroy them once and for all, I will have my revenge on them... I may be a women but I swear to god that I am not weak, I'll destroy anything that will get in my way..."

But what she didn't know that Bit and the others were listening closely to her story. Leena had tears in her eyes as she cried, Brad felt sorry for her. The others had sad faces as they listened to her speak.

"I miss my family, I feel so alone... I have no friends either, no where to live. I have money but not enough to own my own team..."

"Roar, Roar?" (What is your name?)

"My name is Xiao Ming, formally known as X, Team X."

"Roar, roar, Roar?" (Why do you keep yourself hiddin?)

"Because... I don't want people to know who I am and what I look like when I defeat them, even the Backdraft I will remain unknown to everyone..."

"I'm afraid that's too late..." Says Bit as everyone walked out of there hidding place.

"I'm not surprised..."

"Ms. Ming, why don't you join the Blitz team so you will have somewhere to stay...?" asked Doc.

"It's ok I'm not wanted here..."

"Look about earlier I'm really sorry about all that, and sorry for not letting you explain yourself..." says Brad as he stood in front of her.

"Me too, I'm sorry we didn't mean to rude to you, and I'm sorry about... what happened..."

Xiao smiled at the two.

"Apologies excepted, so what do you guys think of me working for you?"

"I wouldn't mind, how about you Brad?"

Brad looked at her with serious eyes.

"Only on one condition..."

"And what is that?"

"Take off your hood and let us see who you really are..."

Xiao gave out a sigh and nodded, she pulled her hood down and removed her face mask. All of the men stared at her in amazment, she was beautiful, she had long brown hair, and had the most beautiful face any man could die for...

"So what do you think am I in or not?" She asked Brad who was utterly staring at her.

"Uh... What!? Oh..."

Brad went to his I-don't-care look and smirked at her.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt..."

Everyone smiled and made a slight cheer, Doc placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Great all we need is your name, age, sex, where your from, and what your zoid is. If you don't mind where is your zoid can we see it!?"

Everyone except Xiao fell down anime style and came back up with sweat drops, but Xiao just simply smiled.

"Of course, open the hanger!"

Jamie went over to lever and pulled it down, when it was all the way down she went outside and whistled as loud as she could. The ground started to shake a little as a giant zoid came running towards them, when it stopped everyone became amazed.

'Wow a beautiful girl and now this, this just keeps getting better and better!' thought Bit and Brad at the same time.

The zoid looked awesome, it just looked like Bits' Liger except better armor and weapons. On it's back it had two electric cannon blasters, behind it were two powerful boosters, shields on each upper leg, and a cannon blaster between its front legs, long sharp teeth and a long black tail, and by the looks of it it looks pretty fast and powerful. The zoid stared at them with it's green eyes as it roared a hello.

"I give you, the Liger Zero X..."



A/N: Hey guys me again, I hope you liked this one... well to find out more go to the next page...