Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ True Love ❯ Ch2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

What's up people?! Well, here it is: Chapter two. In this chapter I will introduce my character. I got a lot of great ideas from my reviewers and I'm going to use one of them. Oh and I'm going to pretend the Konig Wolf is Imperial. K? Well, on to the show!

Disclaimer: I don't own Zoids, but my characters are my characters.

Ch2

"Who are you?" Van shouted to the mysterious Zoid.

"You think I'm gonna tell you? Sorry, but it's not my style to tell a stranger something." Came a voice.

"You must not know who we are. We are the Guardian Force and if you don't answer our questions we'll have to place you under arrest." Thomas said.

"Sure. I believe that you're the GF, but I'm still not gonna tell ya."

"Please, we mean you no harm." Fiona said.

But, there came no answer. Instead the Zoid turned around and started to run, "Catch me if you can!" The person shouted.

"Come on that person might be working with Reese." Van said and started to chase after the Konig Wolf.

"Right." Thomas said and followed. The Wolf was fast and Thomas was having a hard time keeping up. He shot the Zoid, but it kept running, "That's how you thank someone for savin' ya? Men." The person said.

They kept running until Thomas stopped and shouted, "Megalo Max, Fire!" The beam came close the Wolf and when it hit the Zoid fell. It laid still while Van, Fiona, and Thomas got out of their Zoids.

It seemed like the Zoid was lifeless. Van went over to try and lift up the hood of the cockpit. He wasn't having any luck, "Hey, Thomas, help me." He said.

"Stay here Miss Fiona." Thomas said as he helped Van. They finally lifted it up to revile a girl about one or two years younger than Thomas. She had short, wavy, purple hair and a light blue mark under her right eye.

She wore a short sleeved, purple shirt, but the sleeves were sky blue. Her pants were dark blue and she wore white sneakers. She seemed unconscious. Van reached his hand out.

Fiona, even though she was standing a bit back saw the girl's right hand turn into a fist. "Van, watch out!" She shouted.

Van turned around to Fiona then back to the girl as her eyes opened abruptly. She swung her fist and it made connection with his jaw. The girl hopped out of the cockpit and started to run.

Thomas ran after her as Fiona went to tend to Van. Thomas finally caught up with her and grabbed her wrist, "Get off of me!" The girl shouted.

"I'm sorry, miss, but if you calm down I'll let go." Thomas said.

The girl stopped struggling and Thomas let go. The girl sat down on a near by rock and waited for Van. Van finally came, holding his cheek. When he took his hand off his cheek it was bright red.

The girl started laughing. Fiona frowned, "That wasn't very nice." She said.

The girl smiled, "Sorry. Now you said you had some questions for me?"

"Yes," Van started, "What's your name, where do you come from and age?"

The girl crossed her arms, "Well, that's a lot of info. My name is Chris McCann, I am an Imperial citizen who grew up on the streets, and I'm 20."

"So, Chris, are you working with anyone?" Thomas asked.

"That's a dumb question. I'm not, but even if I was I wouldn't tell you." Chris said.

Thomas and Van looked at each other, trying to remember if they ever heard of Chris's last name, "Did your father ever fight in the army?" Thomas asked.

"My father was general until he got killed."

"I'm so sorry." Fiona said.

Chris waved it off, "Eh, it's ok."

After that they got a Gustav (Moonbay's) to take them to the Guardian Force base. There the gang said bye to Moonbay as she left. As Thomas walked Chris to her room she was looking through her bright blue eyes admiring how handsome he was.

"Here is your room, Miss McCann." Thomas said while opening the door.

"Don't call me that, call me Chris."

"Um.. ok, Chris. Uh.. If you need anything just come to the meeting room." Thomas was stuttering as he was talking. Chris smiled at his blushing. When he closed the door Chris jumped on her bed. This was a gift to her.

In a couple of minutes there was a knock at the door. "Yea?" Chris asked. In came Thomas. He looked at her then spoke, "We have Emperor Rudolf on the screen. He wants to talk to you."

Chris hopped off the bed and followed Thomas. Along the way Chris was asking Thomas about the Guardian Force and he was asking her why she looked so happy to see a bed.

"Because I lived on the streets. I mostly slept on the ground." Chris replied.

"Then how did you get that Zoid?" Thomas asked.

"It was my fathers." After that they didn't seem to talk. `I need to lighten things up here' she thought. Then Chris tapped his shoulder and started running.

"Tag, your it!" She shouted as she started to run. Thomas stood there, dumbfounded. But, then he caught on. He started running after. Chris was surprised that Thomas was so fast. Finally, Thomas caught up.

They were right in front of the doors as Thomas and Chris were trying to regain breath. Thomas smiled as Chris laughed a little. Thomas blushed a little and Chris couldn't resist on how cute he was. Thomas opened the doors.

He saluted to the screen, which showed Emperor Rudolf. "This is Miss McCann, sir." Thomas said.

"Hello, Chris. It's so nice to see you again." Rudolf said.

"Same here." Chris replied.

"I was just talking to Van about you. I was wondering, the Guardian Force of the Imperial side could use another fighter. How would you like to fight for the Imperial side?"

At this question Chris's face brightened up, "Nothing would bring me greater joy, sir. Thank-you!" At this the emperor nodded then his call was ended. She looked at the others. Van and Fiona were smiling and Thomas gave her the necklace saying she was part of the GF.

After that he clapped for her. She walked to her room and sat in a chair and closed her eyes. She was awoken by a knock at the door. It was Fiona. She told Chris that she had fallen asleep for hours.

"Come on. We'll get some coffee." Fiona said.

"Sure. I'll be right there." (Chris doesn't know what she's getting herself into.)

When she walked out of the door she bumped into someone, almost falling. But, the person stopped her from hitting the ground. It was Thomas.

"Sorry, Chris." Thomas apologized.

"That's ok and nice catch." She replied.

"Thanks." He said while smiling, "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Fiona's making me coffee." At that Thomas's eyes widened and grabbed her shoulders, "Don't drink her coffee!" Thomas shouted.

"Why?"

"Because Fiona puts loads of salt in her coffee!" Chris made a funny face, "Thanks, Thomas, see ya."

Chris walked away with a smile on her face on how close she was with him. In the morning she was just a kid with an ordinary routine. A lot happened today and she was glad of it.

`What a day.'

~*~

Starlight: Hey people! How did you like it? Please review. Sorry if the ending was bad. It'll get better. Well, till next time, bye!

On to the next chapter!