Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ True Love ❯ Ch1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey everyone! This is Starlight. This is my second Zoid fic so go easy. Well, this story is basically a Thomas/OC. Yea, that's right I'm not pairing him up with Fiona. I hate Fiona.

But, my character won't make a scene till Ch2. So, if anyone has ideas for a girl's name tell me. I'm looking for a short tomboyish name. Well, enough talk, on to the show!

Disclaimer: I don't own Zoids.

Chapter1

It was 10:30 in the morning when the Guardian Force was called to the Imperial Empire. Van and Thomas waited near their Zoids as Fiona. When she came Fiona greeted Van first, which got Thomas a little jealous. Fiona saw this and decided to greet him too.

"Why good-morning, Thomas." She said.

"Hello, Miss Fiona, did you have a good night's sleep?"

"Why, yes I did."

"Hey, Van, what do you think the emperor wants?" Thomas asked, looking at Van.

Van thought hard for a moment, "I don't know. We'll just have to find out when we get there."

"Excuse me, shouldn't we be going." Fiona interrupted.

Thomas and Van nodded and got into their Zoids. As they were going Thomas was talking about his empire. "You know, Van, the Guylos Empire is very pretty. Not that I'm saying anything bad about the Republic."

Van smiled, "Geez, Thomas, you sound like I've never been there before."

Thomas kept quite.

It took an hour to get there but when they arrived they were greeted by the emperor. It seemed that there was some trouble near a town and wanted the Guardian Force to see what's going on.

"So, we have reason to believe that Reese is involved with this." Rudolf said.

"Well, we'll get on it right away." Thomas said.

"Don't worry we'll have this mystery solved in no time." Van added.

"Thank-you, for your help." The emperor said. Van and Thomas saluted him before returning to their Zoids.

"I can't believe the blue devil is attacking another village." Fiona said.

"We'll believe it, Fiona. That Zoidian is nothing, but trouble." Van said.

"But, what if she hurts someone?"

"Don't worry, Miss Fiona, I promise to make sure no one gets injured." Thomas said.

So Thomas, Van, and Fiona went to the Village. When they got there it seemed that everything was normal. Fiona saw a woman near a church and decided to ask her a question.

"Excuse me." Fiona asked.

"Yes?" The lady replied.

"I was wondering have you seen any signs of the blue devil?"

"She left an hour ago with two of our towns people."

"Thank-you."

After that Fiona walked back over to Thomas and Van. "Well, did you get anything?" Van asked.

"Yes. The lady said that Reese took two people from the village and headed to the forest."

"Ok then, lets go." Van said.

Thomas got into his Zoid while he waited for Van and Fiona. `Why doesn't she see that I love her?' Thomas thought. Finally Van and Fiona got into the Blade Liger and headed to the forest with Thomas following them.

When they arrived they saw two Zoids lying on the ground. They were Saber Fangs. All of a sudden the Zoids came to life and started attacking.

Van took one Saber Fang out, but Thomas was struggling. Van was going to help when out of nowhere some shot the Saber Fang. Thomas and Van looked ahead and saw another Zoid.

"Do you think that Zoid is under Reese's control?" Fiona asked Van.

"I don't know, but what my question is what kind of Zoid is that?" Van asked.

Then Thomas came up on Van's screen, "It's one of the Imperial army's most powerful Zoids. The Konig Wolf."

Starlight: Hey everyone! I hope you liked the chapter. Sorry if it was short and lame, but it will get better. Stick with it and you won't be sorry. Please review and tell me what kind of name you would like. Ok, until next time, it's been real!