Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Where Eagles Dare ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: The Meeting

Standing outside the little bar where he was to meet his blind date, Jamie was getting a tad nervous. Not to mention getting abit of a chill from the windy weather.

Jamie just dressed in something alittle more fancy than what he usually wears. It wasen't too fancy to be called posh, but was still comfortable. A pair of blue denim jeans, a white shirt with a brown flight jacket that his dad lent him for tonight. The jacket was fairly warm and was keeping most of the wind outta Jamie.

'I wonder what this girl'll be like' he wondered as he continued to wait.

Just as Jamie was gonna give up on the whole thing, he saw a figure walking towards him.

It was hard to make out at first but as the figure walked closer to Jamie, he could make out her features.

'I don't believe it! Its Pierce!!!' Jamie couldn't believe his luck!

************

Pierce was having a tough time walking in this wind, specially with what she was wearing. She decided to put on for date, a tight-fitting short black skirt with a blue blouse and had her hair up in a bun. Nothing too fancy but still nice enough to make her look attractive. As she saw her date and got closer, she nearly fainted when she saw who it was.

'Its Jamie! It really is him!!'

************

With that said, Pierce walked up to Jamie with a big blush spreading over her cute face. She tried her best to hide it but it still showed. By the looks of things, Jamie was having abit of a problem hiding his reddening face too. Jamie finally broke the silence between them.

"P-p-pierce...it looks like I'm your.." He then coughed and knocked some sense into himself so he wouldn't lose his composure.

"Hi" was all Jamie could say now.

"Hi" Pierce responded back. They both saw they were blushing and smiled at eachother.

"It looks like I'm your date" said Jamie nervously. Pierce nodded in agreement. Jamie then offered his arm to her wich she accepted and they walked arm-in arm into the bar.

************

Thats that chapter done peeps^^ Sorry for the long wait

R + R ^_______^