Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Where Eagles Dare ❯ The Surprise ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

WHERE EAGLES DARE

Disclaimer: I don't own Zoids: New Century Zero or any of its characters. The events of this fanfic are based on an idea I had and doesn't happen in the actual series.

So don't sue me.

This is set 'bout a year after the Blitz team won the Royal Cup competition. Jamie is 17 now (I'm not exactly sure how old he is in the series but I doubt that he's too young. I guess he'd be 'bout this age now.) and can now remember his lapses when he turns into 'The Wild Eagle'.

This is a Jamie/Pierce romance! if you don't like, don't read.

Now! On with the fic!!! ^_____________^

************

Chapter 1: The Surprise

"WHAT!?!?!" shouted Jamie at the top of his lungs. "How can you guys do this to me?!"

"Chill out Jamie. You spend virtually all your time here at the base so we thought that this'll get you out of here for a change," said Bit, trying to calm Jamie down.

After the Blitz team had won the Royal Cup, Jamie had started to become a much better pilot and could now remember his times when he was 'The Wild Eagle'. But he usually stayed at the base all the time and hardly went anywhere.

"We thought that you could do whith a change of scenery."

"Yeah, but didn't have to go and set me up on a date Bit!!!"

"Hey don't worry Jamie! You'll love this girl!"

Jamie then turned and walked out of the room, wondering 'bout what was gonna happen on this date. He couldn't back out of it, now that Bit and his father had gone and set it up for him. He just wasen't sure that he could love any other girl..no, women than Pierce.....truth to be told.

Ever since he faced Pierce when she was in the Backdraft Group, he developed a strong crush for her. He never really knew what it was he felt for her until a couple of months ago. Even just thinking 'bout her he began to blush.

'I wish it was her I was going on this date with.'

He sighed and got ready for the date.

************

Pierce looked up into the sky and sighed. Stoller and Sanders had just told her that she was set up on a date, much to her dissmay.

They'd been trying to set her up for nearly a year now, but to no avail. They assured her that she'd love this guy. She only had her sights on one man....the one Zoid pilot who had captured her heart on the battlefield....

Jamie Hemeros.

She couldn't really understand why she had fallen for the young strategist of the Blitz team, but she had. It might've been when they had their encounter when she was in the Backdraft Group, when she saw him took out all of the Zabats. He sure is a gifted pilot.

'If only it was him I'm going on this date with.'

She sighed and went to get ready for her date.

************

End of the chapter peeps!

I know it was pretty short, but I thought it went well.

Please R + R! ^______________________^