Fan Fiction ❯ A bird without wings ❯ Turmoil ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

AN: LiCat: HA I'm quick *VBG* here is chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

He didn't like it, he didn't like it at all, but he had to do it. He had to steal a horse and follow the Soldiers. It was his fault they had found out of Daijino and the elfs escape. If it wasn't for him they wouldn't have found out until the next day.

But because he wanted to visit his friend they had found out almost right after the escape. That was why he was following the soldiers he had to help Daij if he could. The teenaged boy thought as he made the white horse he was riding run faster.

~*~

My head was pounding and something was poking my left shoulder. I opened my eyes but I had to squeeze them shut again, a to bright light hurt my eyes. I tried to move my arm to cover my eyes but my arms hurt too much to be moved, darn.

"Hey, you awake?" I remember that voice.

"yess" I replied, well actually I wheezed. I heard a relieved sigh and then something cold was put on my forehead, eased the pounding a little.

"Can you open your eyes?" I nodded, not a wise decision my head hurt even more. I opened my eyes slowly and stared up at two green orbs, déjà vu?

"Raven?" man my voice sounded weak, was I sick? He smiled at me.

"yeah....you think you can eat something now? You'd always turned your stomach inside out before." What did he mean?

"Before?"

"yes...you have been out cold for a couple of days now....only waking up to be feed. You think you can sit up?" no, just the thought of moving hurts.

"no" My reply was not heard because some load noise, I think was caused by some animals. I could feel his hand, yes his hand, tense on my forehead then he whispered.

"Don't move I'll be back in a sec." Before any thoughts had found its way up to my awareness someone picked me up. God that hurt, I opened my eyes and looked up at Ravens face. We were climbing up on Deamon's back. Well actually he was climbing and pulling me up. It's a mystery to me how he got us up all by himself.

"wha?" I managed to get out.

"They are here." Was all he said. I may be dense but I'm not stupid, I knew who he meant but not why. Why was he so important to them?

Then everything was a turmoil fogged mist. I heard shouting, screams of pain, from both unknown voices and Raven. Don't know how but suddenly we where of Deamon's back and in a river. He was holding on to me, I was freezing and I heard a load noise. Waterfall? Darkness was claiming me again.

TBC---------------

Kimo: no wonder you were quick this chapter is just 465 words.......

LiCat: well.....what happens next gotto have it's own chapter........

Kimo: okay now people....remember to forget to review....I want a vacation.......