Fan Fiction ❯ A bird without wings ❯ Where ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

LiCat: Yay the next chapter...

Kimo: that took awhile...

LiCat: I know...we've been busy, ne??!

Kimo: yeah....

LiCat: and YAY! I've gotten a beta reader *glomps Dee-chan*

CHAPTER 9

The middle age woman looked at the concerned faces of the two young men and smiled at them.

"He's going to be alright, he just needs to rest." she saw the concern change to relief and then her own face turned serious.

"He had eaten Shiinkoji fruits" surprise appeared on their faces and then turn to disbelief.

"But shouldn't he be dead then?." the orange haired man questioned.

"He is very powerful, it's a wonder that the seekers didn't find him at a young age."

~*~

the blue eyes stared at the little pale boy, studying every (fiture) from the damp short hair to the tin line the lips where making. The little boy reached out to the mirror and traced a pale long finger over his cheek. 'where are you' he mouthed slowly to his reflection in the mirror. 'come out, come out, where ever you are.' A new reflection appeared in the mirror and little boy turned around.

"Son, your mother and me have talked and we've decided that it's best if you go to the capital and work in the service of the king." The little boy stared up at his father with huge eyes. If you had looked closely into the child's eyes you would have seen a slight change of eye color and a gleam of hate. But it was present and disappeared faster then the blink of an eye.

~*~

I wasn't able to collect my thoughts, think straight. It all was just an big foggy mist. Like I had been drugged or something. I heard a voice but wasn't sure what it was saying. All I know is that is sounded oddly familiar. But I just can't figure out how, I don't remember it. I opened my eyes and expected to be blinded by light so I had covered my eyes with my arm. But I wasn't, I removed my arm and looked around in the darkness.

There was no-one there, was the voice just a bit of my imagination. When my eyes had gotten used to the darkness I could see that I was in a room with five beds, three desks five closets, five bookcases and one window.

"He left it for us, now we must protect it" it was quiet whisper in the back of my mind, was I going insane? I felt my stomach tightening, I jumped out of the bed and looked around hectical. I didn't find anywhere suitable in the darkness so I just sat down on the floor and vomited.

A light thud caught my attention and I looked down at something shining on the floor and picked it up. It was a flat stone the size of half my palm. It was white, smooth as silk, really cold and to damn big to have been in my stomach. I was definitely going insane.

"They are coming put it into your mouth" the voice whispered again . Well If I was insane I could very well do as the voice said. I put the stone into my mouth, it was cold.

"when humans eat from that fruit they die" his hand disappeared from my forehead and something cold was pressed against my mouth.

"open up and swallow." I did as he said and swallowed something round and cold. The dizziness disappeared but everything got dark. But before I drifted away I swear I could hear Raven whisper something.

I actually swallowed the stone, it shouldn't be possible, but I did . Suddenly I heard the door creak and I looked over at it, two glowing eyes was looked in was looking in at me.

"Hey kiddo! You up?" Someone said, with surprise, probably the owner to the eyes. The eyes disappeared for a what seemed like only a second and then he entered the room with something shinning up the room. I had to squint my eyes at the bright light but my eyes adjusted after a couple of seconds and I could look over at the guy. Actually it was three people.

Two guys in my age and a middle aged woman, the two guys was the ones I had seen before. The two called Foz and Skorpan. The middle aged woman had long black hair brown eyes she was wearing a dark purple robe, a golden chain wrapped a couple of times around her waist and a golden chain around her neck with a medallion. The medallion had five gems embedded. A green one, a white one, a blue one, a yellow one and then a purple one in the middle.

Skorpan, the guy with orange hair and orange eyes had on a light blue robe with a similar necklace but in his the blue gem was in the middle. The end of Skorpans robe was orange and yellow and when he moved it looked like it was on fire. The blonde guy called Foz had a robe and necklace too. His was white with the white gem in the middle of the necklace. Foz's robe also had a border at the end of his robe, his was light green. It looked like he had dipped it in a green color bath and then trying to clean it out. The bright light that had blinded me came from a glowing orb that was floating over Foz's left open hand he whispered something to the orb and it floated higher and stopped when it reached the ceiling.

"oh dear Godess" the lady said when she noticed the puddle on the floor. "I'll clean that up, boys get the kid some water and clean clothes." The lady and the guy called Foz walked out the door again and Skorpan opened a closet.

"Now let's see" He poked around in the closet. "take of your shirt." The lady and Foz came back again this time with two buckets of water, a rag, a couple of towels, a water carafe in a strange blue crystal and a glass. Foz handed me a towel while the lady started to clean up my vomits. When everything was cleaned and I had gotten into a new shirt, I sat down at a bed Foz handed me a glass of water and Skorpan said.

"Thats Melina Wood" he said and nodded in the ladys direction. "and that's Rrit Fozling....and I'm Justinus WhiteWater" WhiteWater? isn't that an elf name? He didn't look like an elf to me, maybe his ears was a little more pointy then an ordernary humans I thought after studying them.

"I'm a 1/4 elf" he said with a smile." He must have seen my confused look. "so whats your name?"

"Daijino Kempe" I yawned, I still felt tried and a little fuzzy.

"well little one I think you should get a little sleep before we talk some more, come on boys." Melina said and shoved Foz and Skorpan out of the room.

TBC----------------

LiCat: so what do you ppls say??...*G* it's getting more and more wicked right?

Kimo: *G* and it will get even more wicked......just you wait......