Fan Fiction ❯ A Childhood of Darkness ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Bridgecat: Alright this is now offically going to be my third chapter ^^ Iam very happy I've been able to correct and go through things as well as i have. So without further ado this is the continuing chapter of Childhood of Darkness.
Magumie: Hi!!!
Bridgecat: And that is support from my wierdo friend Magumie ^^.

Water was in a giant vortex.Struggling was useless it engulfed his very being burning like a thick acid drenching through skin and muscle. Gasping for breath was perhaps the greatest challenge other then reaching the surface.Thick iron chains held his wrists and ankles still as he wrestled screaming into the liquid made the fluid enter into his mouth and his completely vunerable lungs.He mouthed a hiss as the liquid ripped through his lungs damaging them and his eyes drifted upwards at the black blood flowed through the water escaping his mouth.He hated this so much he could taste himself as the blood that held his very being flowed over his tongue.The blood held his dark aura that had allowed his very existence.It pricked like nails it did his eyes began to flatter nearly closing as the became slitted.This..it felt as if it was stealing away his life.
' Life..teh, i have no life.' The thought echoed through his mind as if it was the only phrase worth uttering.
' Is that what you are meant to beleive?'
A near growl came into play. 'You again?! Why don't you just leave me be?!' On the outside his eyes were forced open as thick rusted nails were embedded into the skin of his arms and legs. The lower set traveled up to the start of his thighs and the upper to his bare shoulders. The water was nearly as black as his hair now it was so heavily stained with the essence of him.
' And yet here you are questioning your own meathods.Yesterday, if my memorey serves me correct, you said you were inferior. Why change your mind on it?'
Silence was a golden virtue at the moment.Yet,those words seem to cling to him as badly as he loathed them and mind tried to block them out.Sometimes words hurt more any other figment of your imagination.They bore deeper then any nail,stung more malviolently then a snakes poison,burned far worse then any ignited flames from Hell.
' Why...why does it have to be like this? Why..' His thoughts came to an abrupt hault as the nails were torn out of their place causing his muscle to stretch within and tear apart.This place was just like his dreams, a never ending plain of darkness.
Just as soon as it all seemed to end the water vibrated and the four corners of the room seemed to open and it all drained away into them, and were soon sealed back up. The chains remained where they were as Vicious coughed up the water in his lungs, desperately gasping for air.His breaths were low and rugged.He could have sworn his heart skipped a beat and had momentarily stopped to begin once more.
Vacos watched from a thick glass opening placed within the room.His smile grew as he saw the wounds still bleeding.Still dying...Still to see death, but not yet.Walking through the maroon covered room he opened a door way into the golden hall, standing in front of the door which his son was held.
Placing a graceful,glove covered, hand on the door knob he twisted it and opened it.He nearly wanted to laugh at this sight.It to him was much more delightful so close.Stepping inside,not bothering to close the door, he stroded over to Vicious.He was then forced to put on a fake look of sympathy.His eyes cast over the boys torn up body the wounds were formed as deep gashes.Circle marks from the 'hammered' nails were clear and visible as day.Kneeling down into the puddle of ebony, his hands wound around the chains reluctantly removing them.
It was an extreme thing indeed such a child could survive this.
Vicious' eyes remained open,if only half an inch.The color from them was lost.This showed the signs of exhaustion and emptyness.The boy was in a knock out position.Vacos hand lay on his delicate porcealin skin.Even from the varied and harshness of the past scars the boy's skin stayed soft.Black hair splayed about his form drenched clinging to his forehead and the locks to the floor.This child was an arousing sight to his father he allowed his hands to only rake along his body chest to the feet and back.Shaking away his thoughts he scooped him into his arms and carried him to the bed placing him down and pulling the covers up over him.His sight lay on his face his cheeks were slightly red and he was lightly breathing."Maybe he's sick?"
Vacos turned his back to him and walked over to the door only stealing a glance back at him before his hand rested on a switch.A light tap downwards and the room became dark.

Bridgecat: There it is. My poor back is aching from this chair. TT.TT and my dear friend Magumie was acting like a pschopath the whole time -.-...^^ well like it! >< jking ^^.
Magumie: hahaha! i loved it! XD tho i had to argue with her to where she should put the comas, i think it turned out great! enjoy it or face the wrath of an angry friend! >< thank you for reading! have a nice day <3