Fan Fiction ❯ A Promise at War ❯ A Promise At War- part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ok to start it off I'm gonna go ahead and give you facts about yourself and a few other things to say.
Name: Sayaka Ikawa
Age: 19
Relationship: taken by your fiancé
Hair color: brown
Eye color: purple
Ok well that's what you look like I'll try and find a picture…any ways ok about the color code oh and if you see this -blah, blah- but with different words well that's usually the characters thinking. Ok NOW the color code. Ok well there are going to be different colors that represent the characters talking so you won't get confused and here are the ones in this chapter.
 
Black-Me explaining
Purple-you
Red-Ryuu
Blue- Denkou
 
And if there are some other characters other then these three, well including me, that's four, but if there is then they won't show up I just gave them a color so you know who is who. Ok well that's pretty much all you need to know and oh ya, I will be adding new characters to the story and I'll tell you there color code so you'll know.
 
 
 
 
Sayaka I'll promise to come back to you” a man with black neck length hair, his eyes grey. He wore a red headband and black and red clothing that fit the colors of his village.
Ryuu… I don't want you to leave” you looked up at Ryuu, your fiancé; you were worried about him going out to war, you were afraid you might lose him and you couldn't bare that.
 
Ryuu looked at you lovingly and pulled you closer to him looking straight into your eyes. You looked back at him and he leaned down and gave you a tender kiss. A knock came to your door and then a voice after it, Ryuu pulled away from you.
 
C'mon Ryuu we gotta get going!” a man yelled out from outside.
 
-Ryuu's Pov-
 
I looked at Sayaka and stepped away from her “I have to go Sayaka.” She smiles at me and nodded her head “I love you Ryuu, please come back safe” I nodded my head and smiled, gave her one last kiss and went out the door -Goodbye Sayaka, I'll miss you dearly-
 
-End of Pov-
 
You watched him run out the door, you looked through the window and watched him until you could no longer see him. You sighed started cleaning and such. “Ryuu…” You couldn't focus on anything at the moment and decided to take a walk outside. You smiled at the children and people that passed y. You looked around; you saw the many trees' that surrounded your village. You walked on until you felt a tug at the end of your shirt. You turned around and saw a little girl no more then 6-years-old. “Excuse me” she smiled shyly and you brought yourself down to her eyelevel. “Hello is there something you need?” she shook her head “I just wanted to give you this” She pulled out her arm from behind her back and she held a purple flower, you smiled “Is this for me?” She nodded her head and you took the flower she skipped off as she went back with her mother. “Well now. What else is there to do?” You continued walking and over heard a conversation between two men. “Yeah, the troops are coming back tonight. They said that they were gonna keep coming back to treat the wounded.” “Well that's good to hear at least we'll see them again.” Your face lit up and you smiled happily. “YES!” The two men looked at you a sweat dropped. “Sayaka what are you doing here?” “Hehehe, I'll be going now” you ran off and smiled to yourself. You were getting quit a lot of food for you to cook for Ryuu, you looked at the piece of paper that was in your hand. You murmured the rest of the food you needed and bumped into someone and your food fell to the floor. Someone held your shoulders firmly.
 
I'm so sorry” you said, you immediately went down to the floor and started to grab for the food you dropped. “I apologize myself.” A mans voice came “No it's quit alright.” You kept on picking up the food. “Let me help Sayaka” he bent down and started helping you; you looked at him in surprise “Denkou! I didn't notice it was you.” He chuckled “Well that's quit surprising” you smiled and finally the food was all picked up “Maybe I went a little overboard
 
 
 

(That's Ryuu I'll find a picture of you…and please review…thanks!!!)