Fan Fiction ❯ A Promise at War ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ok in this chapter there is gonna be one person but he is going to be of no importance he is going to be the sergeant of the army, at your village so nothing really important there.
 
 
 
So what's the occasion?” he looked at you questioningly “Well today I heard that…the troops were coming back tonight… so I thought I would cook for him since it was his first day out.” Denkou frowned and then smiled “I see, well please allow me to help you with the food Sayaka.” You nodded your head and walked back to your house, you two talked as you two put some of the food up that you didn't need.
 
Thank you Denkou” “It's no problem, I'm glad to be of help” you gave him some of the food you cooked and you said your goodbye's. You were glad he was gone you had a horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach, you started to worry and you sat down in a chair. “Ryuu… has something happened to you?” the thought brought tears to your eyes, -Don't be silly Sayaka, probably nothing. - You sat in a chair with a blanket wrapped around you…you were determined to stay up and wait for him.
 
You sat up uncomfortably in the chair; you slowly opened your eyes and winced as the sun shone threw the window. You groaned as you got up from the chair. Pain went down you back; you threw the blanket on the side and walked around the house. Hoping to find Ryuu there you would peer into the rooms you found no sight of Ryuu except a picture that was taken of you and him. You walked over to it and help it close to you. “Ryuu…” A sudden knock came to your door, looked at the door for only a second you then hurried to the door with the picture still in your hand. You opened the door not to find Ryuu but the sergeant of the troop that lead them out to war. “Yes? May I help you?” “Ms. Ikawa…” “Yes?” he paused for a second “Ryuu…has gone missing, we expect him to be dead by now… we found his jacket…” he took the jacket from the cloth that covered it, on the jacket it only one spot it had blood at that was at the lower back of the jacket, he handed it to you. You dropped the picture and glass shattered everywhere on the floor. Your hands starts shaking as you took Ryuu's jacket from his hands you held it close to you crying into the jacket, you felt weak and collapsed onto the floor. Glass pierced your knees; the pain went away covering it over with fear, hatred, and loss. “Ryuu!” you screamed his name as you sobbed into his jacket.
 
You felt warm arms wrap around you and pick you up; you looked up at whoever just picked you up. “Denkou… Ryuu's gone!” his face held no emotion, and all you heard from him was a heavy sigh. He laid you on your bed as he bandaged up your knees from the shattered glass. Soon after, you fell into a restless sleep, filled with nightmares that awaited you that night.
 
 
Ok well that's chapter yes the next part is going to get MUCH more exciting you'll be surprised what happens! Please R&R