Fan Fiction ❯ Always Waiting ❯ Always Waiting ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Always Waiting


Hello I'm Leokia and this will be my second story I have written. It is a one shot so if you like it let me know. I own the characters and everything since this is an original story.


I will be writing a new Fanfiction as soon as I can. I am thinking of writing one for Yugioh but I am not sure yet if I will or not. I might just hold off on writing one until I get the Gravitation box set which I have done seen the series once I just want the box set so I can see it again and I might write a fanfiction on it. I am not sure yet.

Well on to the story that is all my author's notes for now. I hope you enjoy my story which is entitled Always Waiting.


She sat on the edge of the cliff looking down at the little town. From where she sat all the people, the buildings, and all the cars looked so tiny. Arisa loved sitting on the cliff’s edge and looking down, it made her feel so alive and free. Unlike how she felt down in the town, there she felt trapped and confined to a life of dullness and solitude. Arisa only stayed in the town for one reason, the reason that he would be back for her one day. She had a love there that could never be destroy; a love so strong that heaven itself could not take it away from her. This love she had for her dear Alexander was so true and pure that nothing that ever happened could change that, or could it. . . .

(Three Years Ago)

Two people are standing out in a field talking, one has tears running down her eyes, while the other is holding her and calming her down with sweet, caring words of trust, understanding, and reason for what is happening. The girl is holding on to him for dear life, feeling that if she lets go he will disappear from her forever, and she doesn’t want this to happen no matter what. The boy is holding her to keep her love in his arms for a few more seconds before he leaves her, and never comes back to her ever. He looks at her and whispers that all shall be alright, that he will come back to her, but in all truth he knows he will never be coming back. Not to the place that causes him so much pain and suffering, not to a place that confined him to a life of nothingness, dullness, and hopelessness.

He loved her yes he admitted that to himself, but he could not stay here with her forever, in this place of horrid dullness, and sameness that made him want to scream. He would never be back for her, nor would he ever think of her again after this moment, but he didn’t know that she would always think of him until her dying day. They stood there looking at each other and deciding and thinking two different things, having two different points of views, and having two different dreams on what will happen with their lives. She will wait forever in the nothingness of this town, and he shall find a new person to love and forget her forever. How their lives would change, and how pain would change one person’s heart forever.

Arisa continued to look at him and cry for knowing she would have to wait to see her love again pained her so. She couldn’t imagine living her life without him in it. She didn’t know how she was going to make it through this torture he was putting her though. Why wouldn’t he just take her she thought and why would he just stay with her she thought. All her thoughts were making her head hurt. She had so many of them and so many questions she knew would not be answered. The only thing she could say before he left was this “I will always love you no matter what, and I will wait here for you forever until you return to me my love!!”

Alexander looked at her so shock and yet so hurt that he realized all the pain he would really put her through. Could he do that to the one person he thought he cared so much for? Could he just let her stay here in this blah of a town and waste her life away waiting for him to return? Could he tell her he was never coming back and that he would probably never think of her again? Could he tell her anything that he had thought in the past five minutes, without breaking down into tears from all the pain he knew it would cause him and her? He knew he couldn’t tell her so he didn’t all he said to her before he left was this “I shall always love you too, and no matter where I go from here until I return I will always think of you!!” He smiled at her as to not show the true pain that he felt inside as of this moment. He knew that if he had told her the truth it would have crushed her so instead he gave her a false hope.

Alexander then hugged and kissed her once more and left for the last time from that town. He would never reenter the town that had caused him so much torment. He would never have to see all the people who bored him to the point of insanity, and he would never have to cause her anymore pain. Yes he was gone for good and Arisa well she was left there to wait for him, until the day he would come back and bring all the happiness into her life once again.

(Present Day)

Arisa stood from where she was sitting on the cliff and said to herself “I know he will come back to me; I just know he will. He couldn’t leave me here in this place for much longer, because our love is that strong and he said he would return; he said he would. I know he wouldn’t lie to me; I just know he wouldn’t.” She looked at the ground and began to cry; she didn’t know why he hadn’t come back for her, but she wouldn’t doubt his word. He told her he would come back and she believed him with all her heart. She looked up at the sky with tears still running down her cheeks. She then screamed to the town “He will come for me I just know it, because our love is that strong and nothing can break it!!” She looked down at the town and continued to cry as her tears fell toward the town she could see her downfall in them.

She looked away from the town and walked back down from the cliff, to the small town which would devour her very existent. She reached her little house and walked into it and sat down in her little chair where she looked at her only picture of Alexander she had left. She cried more thinking of how much she loved him and how much she missed. Oh how she wished her love would return to her and rescue her like he had so promised all those years ago. Arisa looked at the picture and she looked at it hard and came to a realization she had never seen before, he was never coming back for her ever. Their love had been broken, by him oh so long ago. The day he left he broke their love, and the day he lied he broke their love. She had no more reason to hope for a day when he would come back because he was never coming back.

Arisa knew now that her one and only love had forsaken her to this boring old town, and there was nothing she could do about it. She felt her life was completely over and that it had no meaning whatsoever. She wanted to die right then and there at the little table in her kitchen which she sat at, but she couldn’t die she wouldn’t allow herself to die not yet anyway. She had to continue on for her sake and the hope that she was wrong that he hadn’t abandon her. So her days went spent in her little house of hers and she slowly withered away into nothing until one day. . . .


(5 years later)

A man stood over the wooden casket and preached to all the people about the person in it. All the town was saddened by the lose because they all knew her so well. She had livened up their little town so much in the time that she was happy, and brought it into so much pain in the time that she was sad. The people of the small town wept for her and then they all left as she was buried and never to be seen again. As the last person of the town left the small grave, a young man walked up to it. He never thought he would return, but he had to because it was something he needed to do. He wanted to tell her before she became so sadden that she could live on. He had missed his chance though, living so far away, in a happy and peaceful town that was also full of excitement and adventure.

He never thought about her anymore like he did when he was in this town, but one day she popped into his head like a long lost song. He beautiful face and her lovely smile, pierced his mind and made him long for her touch, and the way she held him during the night. Her memory made him realize how much he truly missed her and needed her. He came back here to tell her and found that he couldn’t tell her, that he couldn’t have her. That she would never be his again, he would always be without her now. It hurt him so to realize that he would never be able to kiss her beautiful lips again. That he would never be able to lay right next to her and stare at her as she is sleeping. No he would never get his chance at that again. Alexander began to cry over the lose of his Arisa. Oh how he had missed her so and how he had wanted to come back to this boring town and be with her forever. Oh how he thought he would never return and could forget all about her, and live happily with a new love and a joy way of life, but he couldn’t do it, he couldn’t love another and he could leave the memories of this town behind. It was always with him always waiting for him to come back, just like she was doing.

Alexander cried for her a bit longer and then walked back into the town and to her little house; he walked into the house and found inside of it something he didn’t expect to find. It was a note written to him from Arisa. He began to read the note and as he did the words in the note brought tears to his eyes.


“Dear Alexander,
I love you with all my heart and that shall never change. No matter how much I try and
deny the love I have for you it always comes back to me. I see now that my love for you
is too strong and that I shall never be able to fight it. But I cannot sit her much longer and
wait for you my love. For I am ill and shall not have long to live, so I write this note for
you and I hope that someday you will return to get it, and see how much my love for you
really is. I want you to always remember though even though I will be gone when you get
this I still love you, and I will always be waiting for you.

Love always,

Arisa”


Alexander read the note over and over; he couldn’t believe that she had loved him so strongly that it caused her that much pain. He hated himself for all the pain and trouble he caused her in her life time and he wished that he hadn’t of caused her any of it. He wished now that he had stayed in this little town with his little boring life and his love which he would never let go of. Alexander stayed in the little house and waited his days out until the day that he would be reunited with his Arisa again.


The End



I hope everyone enjoys always waiting if it confuses you a bit don’t be afraid to ask me questions by email, because I will be glad to answer any that you might have for me. I love you guys hope you comment on my work and tell me what you think of it. Sorry for any errors though I tried to get them all out. With the comments I get from this story you will be telling me if I should write another or not.