Fan Fiction ❯ another day ❯ The Day Robin Went Nuts (pt.2) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:

I don’t own the teen titans, star wars, pokemon, gameboy, barney, the teletubies or the song ‘Itsy Bitsy Spider.’ If I did I would currently be rolling around in my money pile, oblivious to the universe around me.

Stuff:

Wow. You guys actually like my writing…sobs out of joy. <Alternate personality emerges> HEY!! No sobbing on my keyboard!!! slaps crying personality. <Original personality now gets angry> you’re going down, you card carrying psycho!!!!. Both personalities begin to physically assault each other, frightening other inhabitants of the apartment, who just see the author fighting with herself.

“” = talking

‘’ = thinking

Chapter 3:

The Day Robin Went Nuts (pt. 2)

After the “encounter” at the sewers, Robin had been restrained and was currently in the detention area of the tower were even he couldn‘t escape.

As Robin was phased into the cell with the aide of Raven’s powers, he looked Raven dead in the eye and started laughing maniacally <shivers.> As she approached the security console next to the cell door, Robin spoke for the first time since arriving.

“Oh Ravy…..Ravy…how did you like my new toy?,” he asked in a sugary sweet, little voice <involuntary shudder.>

“Robin, what happened to you?”

“Why nothing my sweet little birdie….if you let me out, we could play together.”

“No thanks.”

“Are you sure baby bird? I can make sure we have a good time…”

Raven was now creeped out. Never had Robin acted like this, even at his most obsessive.

Raven then decided that a quick mental scan would help figure out how to deal with Robin. As she cleared her mind and tried to access his, she found that she could not enter his mind which was weird, nobody had ever been able to shield themselves from her powers before. As she tried a little harder, she was able to hear the theme music from star wars and maniacal laughter. She quickly stopped trying to enter his mind.

Raven was now scared. Robin had flipped his lid. He had always been a little high strung, but she never thought that he would finally lose it.

‘Okay, this is bad, really, really bad. There is no telling what he might do. When Victor gets back we’ll have to brainstorm on how to deal with Robin and scan the tower for any more of his ‘toys’.’

Raven looked at the security panel and made sure than every single security function was online and working. After that was done she decided that she would feel better away from Robin. She then decided to go to the living room.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

5 minutes later:

Raven and Starfire were in the living room waiting for Cyborg to return when Terra and BB finally emerged from their closet of sin.

Terra looked normal for the most part, her hair was a bit disheveled, but other than that she looked like she normally did. BB on the other hand entered the living room with a noticeable limp. His shirt looked like something clawed off pieces of it and he was wearing his underwear outside his pants, which were ripped to the point of looking like ass-less chaps. Oh yeah….nobody was going to figure out what they were doing.

“Have fun?,” Raven asked with a small smirk.

BB turned red at that comment but Terra remained unfazed.

Terra had another superpower that the Titans had just recently become acquainted with…..the inability to feel shame or embarrassment, regardless the situation.

“You bet,” Terra said with a wide grin, “Although I must say, after a careful scan of the security cameras, I have to admit we’ve got nothing compared to you and the tin man.”

Starfire blushed for Raven.

BB gave a nervous chuckle and looked at Terra as though she had gone insane, which she probably did. He then looked at Raven, surprised that she was just standing there with a thoughtful expression on her face.

Raven would normally rip her head off, put it on a spike, and post it outside her door to serve as a warning to anyone else foolish enough to cross her. While she did get the urge to do just that, she remembered what Cyborg taught her….no matter how satisfying it may be to obliterate or incinerate another person for annoying her, carefully thought out payback could be sweeter. With Cyborg’s help something far more dangerous, something far more evil within than demonic rage had been awakened from Raven’s subconscious….her sense of humor.

After a few moments of considering what punishment would be perfect for torturing Terra for a while, Raven was struck by a phenomenal idea as she glanced at the tv. Slowly a grin appeared on her face, the type of grin that made small children cry and adults run in terror.

BB saw this grin and wet himself.

Starfire saw this grin and hoped that friend Raven wouldn’t kill friend Terra.

Raven’s grin grew into a huge toothy grin.

BB saw this and fainted.

Starfire shivered in fear.

Terra unconsciously took a step back in fear. She was accustomed to an angry Raven, a raging Raven, but this smiling Raven was something new and infinitely more terrifying.

Raven waved her hand and a huge wave of dark energy knocked everyone (except Raven) out cold.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

45 minutes later:

Cyborg just returned from the carwash, where he totally washed out the inside of his “baby” at least 30 times. He then ran himself through the car wash about ten times, each and every time reminding himself that Raven would not be pleased with him if he murdered Robin.

When he first stepped through the doorway of the living room he was greeted by something totally alien to Titan Tower, the opening music to Barney and the Teletubies.

As he walked over to the couch he saw that someone had dragged another tv to the living room and placed it beside the larger one. The large screen tv had Barney on while the smaller tv had the teletubies on.

In front of the larger tv Terra was bound and gagged to one of the restraint chairs they confiscated from Mad Mod. Her eyes were taped open and muffled screams could be heard coming from her gag.

BB was on the floor beside her in front of the smaller tv. He had been wrapped up with electrical tape so many times that he resembled a worm. He didn’t need a gag. He was totally zombified (as in the episode where the titans were captured by Mad Mod.) His eyes were wide open yet blank and he was drooling.

Raven was sitting on the couch watching the scene, amusement written all over her face. Beside her was Starfire, who was busy playing pokemon on the gameboy, Raven gave her as soon as she woke up. Raven felt a little bad that she knocked out Starfire as well and decided to give her a little appeasement gift. Starfire was overjoyed to say the least and played her pokemon game with a huge smile on her face.

Cyborg walked up to her and gave a small kiss on the forehead. Raven gave him a happy smile.

“Let me guess….Terra said something that you didn’t like.”

“Yep,” Raven answered nonchalantly, “Oh and you may want to remove some of the security cameras in our rooms.”

“Why?,” he asked getting a little nervous.

Raven gave him a small chuckle, “It seems that Terra and BB like to watch us….if you get my meaning.”

Cyborg turned crimson at that and squeaked, “WHAT?!?!?!”

“You heard me and if you need further confirmation you can ask Starfire.”

Starfire looked away from her game and nodded in silent agreement with a small smile on her face.

“Oh….,” Cyborg turned even redder.

Starfire and Raven looked at him in fascination. Never had either of them seen Cyborg blush like this. If Cyborg blushed anymore then he would probably be glowing.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------

In the Detention Area of the Tower:

Robin was sitting down Indian style with a huge smile on his face. He was rocking back and forth humming the song ‘Itsy Bitsy Spider.’

From his cell he could hear music from Barney and the Teletubies.

This made him smile <involuntary shudder.>

It meant that Terra and BB were currently being tortured by Raven. It also meant that they were incapacitated and were no longer a concern. Letting it “slip” to Terra and BB that there were camera’s in all of the rooms in the tower was a great idea. The two of them were known peeping toms and he knew that they would carefully examine the camera feed from all of the tapes for anything that may satisfy their voyeuristic tendencies.

Robin knew that Terra would mention something in an attempt to annoy Raven. Robin also knew that Raven would retaliate and torture Terra and BB. Terra would be tortured for opening her mouth and BB would be tortured because Raven figured that as a couple they should be tortured together.

Phase one of his plot was complete, now all he had to do was wait for phase two.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was so short but I had an epiphany. My muse pointed out that since it takes me such a long time to write my normal sized chapters (about a month for a 3000 word chapter) then if I cut the sizes of my chapters then I can write more chapters more often. Yay!!!

More chappies will come up soon so until next time Ciao.

Review responses:

Bloodrayn: thanks and ironically enough my roommate said the same thing. MWAHAHAHAHA.

LyraaSnow: wow so many compliments. I have a few other fics in the making that have different pairings so be on the lookout for them or you can try my other fic. BB and Terra do draw quite a crowd huh? Robin will remain insane for a few more chapters and don’t worry there are going to be at least six more chapters.

PerfectlyImperfect: gracias for the review and while Terra and BB would help under normal circumstances…..I felt that they needed some lovin’ so I left them in the closet.

darkravenfire: wow, a lot of people feel that way about Terra and BB. More will be written so don’t fret my dear.

CalliopeMused: glad you enjoy. I have another fic in which bb and rae are paired together if you are interested. Robin’s neurosis has become a great source of inspiration to me and will remain so for a while. I don’t think that Starfire is really dumb, she just strikes me as quite naïve and childlike. I’ll try and incorporate into Starfire’s character more. Thanks for the input.

rock’n’rollbitch: yay!! I’m glad that there are cy/rae lovers out there. It seems that we are a minority, which I intend to change. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh, and I honestly don’t think Starfire is that dumb, I always viewed her as being childlike. I’ll try and make that more apparent in the next few chapters.

 

 

 

 

 

  ;