Fan Fiction ❯ another day ❯ BB and Terra Torture ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:

I own nothing…do you all hear me NOTHING!!!

Stuff:

Yay!!! You all really like my writing. That makes me very happy J . Keep sending me reviews and I’ll continue my little story chain. I was going to jump right into dealing with Robin and his neurosis but a friend of mine inspired me to write more BB and Terra torture and once I start I just can’t stop.

Enjoy!!!

“” = talking

‘’ = thinking

Chapter 4:

BB and Terra Torture:

As Terra and BB were being tortured, Raven, Starfire and Cyborg held a conference over the kitchen counter to figure out what to do with Robin.

Raven spoke up, “Okay, first things first, Robin has snapped.”

“Snapped?,” Starfire asked getting a little teary eyed, “How did this ‘snapped’ happen to Robin?”

“Well….he has been obsessing over Slade for a long time...maybe the stress finally got to him or maybe he just took too many caffeine pills and had a freak out?,” Cyborg offered.

“NO!!,” Starfire said banging her fists on the kitchen counter spilling over her mustard shake, “Friend Robin would never be ‘snapped’ or have the “freak out” as you say. He is much too responsible to allow such a thing to occur!”

“Starfire,” Raven calmly said as she put her hand on Starfire’s shoulder, “I don’t believe that Robin just went insane. I think that maybe it’s due to some other circumstance, perhaps sleep deprivation or something like that.”

“Truly?,” Starfire asked with hope shining in her eyes.

“Yes,” Raven said, “I think so. You are a tamaranian and Cyborg and myself are half human, so if we were to not sleep for several days then the worst thing that would happen to us is that we would get a little irritable.”

“Gee how can you tell?,” they all heard Terra yell snidely from her torture seat.

Raven frowned, her torture wasn’t working as effectively as she wanted it to, so after a brief moment of contemplation, she devised up a new one. She chanted, “Azarath Metrion Zinthos,” and Terra disappeared in a flare of dark energy. The other two titans (BB was still comatose on the floor so he wasn’t participating) looked at Raven.

“Rae? You didn’t kill her did you?,” Cyborg asked while Starfire gazed at her with an expression that asked the same thing.

“Nope,” she said with a grin that made both Cyborg and Starfire truly fear for Terra’s well being. Raven had said that she didn’t kill her but that didn’t mean that Terra wouldn’t suffer.

Before Raven got together with Cyborg she was predictable, if anyone angered or annoyed her then destruction would soon follow.

Now that Raven was with Cyborg, who convinced her that physical violence wasn’t the way to settle differences, she has become a master schemer. If she became angered or annoyed now, there was absolutely no telling what may happen <shivers.>

“Well then…where is friend Terra?”

“I teleported her to an Evanescence concert,” she said with an evil smile now gracing her face.

Cyborg grinned on the inside, ‘Oh this is going to be good.’

Raven turned to him, her evil grin becoming wider, ‘Babe, trust me, this will be one for the record books.’

“But friend Terra hates Evanescence,” Starfire pointed out.

“I know watch this…..,” with a wave of her hand a large crystal ball floated to the counter from her room.

Raven chanted some words in Azrathian and soon both Starfire and Cyborg saw the scenery from a concert.

At the Evanescence Concert:

With a blast of dark energy Terra appeared in front of Amy Lee. Terra looked around and saw that she was on stage at an Evanescence concert. A bunch of fans started booing and screaming at her to get her off the stage and away from Amy Lee.

“Get off the stage you bimbo!!”

“Yeah, get away from Amy!!”

Terra looked at them with a pissed off scowl and screamed, “CAN’T YOU LOSERS GET A LIFE OR AT LEAST BETTER TASTE IN MUSIC?!?”

It was then that the entire stadium went silent and then a simultaneous scream of “GET THE HEATHEN!!” rang out. Many of the fans lighting torches and beer bottles and started stampeding towards Terra, all hell bend on making her suffer.

Terra’s eyes glowed to indicated that she was going to use her powers when Amy Lee got the microphone stand and smacked Terra into the audience who was overjoyed that their goddess had approved their sacrifice.

Back at Titan Tower:

Cyborg and Starfire looked at the crystal ball with wide eyes while Raven snickered happily at Terra’s misfortune.

“Friend Raven you do not think that they will kill friend Terra, do you?,” Starfire asked now very worried about Terra’s safety.

“Maybe,” Raven said happy at the events in the concert.

“Please Raven, do not allow them to kill friend Terra, please?,” Starfire asked giving Raven her patented puppy dog eyes.

“Yeah Rae. I don’t think that the Justice League would be happy with you for killing your teammates,” Cyborg said.

Raven frowned a bit at that. The last thing that she needed was a bunch of middle-aged, spandex wearing party poopers to get on her case. That and Starfire’s puppy dog eyes was getting to her.

‘Damn Conscience,’ Raven thought.

“Fine,” Raven replied testily and with that she disappeared in a flash of dark energy.

Back at the Evanescence Concert:

Amy Lee and the other band members of Evanescence were egging on their loyal minions to destroy Terra when another blast of dark energy appeared with Raven left behind. There was a universal gasp through the entire stadium and then many screams of “We are not worthy,” coming from the audience members.

All of the Evanescence fans were conveniently Raven worshippers as well.

Raven walked up to Amy Lee, they introduced themselves, and, upon hearing a shriek of terror coming from Terra, they then got to the situation at hand.

“So,” Amy started, “I assume you’ve come for the blond.”

“Well…yes and no. I was wondering if you guys could keep her for a while but not kill her.”

“Hmmm….I don’t know…she did piss off the audience…”

“Let’s make a deal,” Raven said with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

“What kind of deal?,” Amy asked with an equally mischievous gleam.

“You guys torment Terra until I come and pick her up in two hours and I’ll let you brainwash BB into worshipping you or becoming an obsessive fan, whichever one may occur first.”

“Hmmmm….I like it,” Amy nodded, “You’ve got yourself a deal.”

They shook on their “deal” and Raven chanted some stuff in Azrathian and there on the floor between Amy and Raven lay BB still in his electrical tape restraints.

Amy stepped to the edge of the stage and said, “Raven and I have decreed that you may torture but not kill the blonde. Also Raven and I formally request that you all convert BB into a hardcore Evanescence fan.”

There was a huge explosive cheer. All of the fans were overjoyed, both of their goddesses were there asking them to torture a non-believer and convert another. It was going to be a great night.

Raven said, “See you in two hours.”

Raven then teleported back to the tower.

 

Wow!!

I’ve never written chapters this quickly. Yay!!