Fan Fiction ❯ another day ❯ Wrath of the Raven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:

I am a poor college student, need I say more??…fine. I do not own the teen titans.

Stuff:

Hi everyone. I am so sorry that this update took so long. I’ve been having computer problems and I’ve had to deal with that hurricane (I live in south florida.) I haven’t had electricity for two days, which is no fun when it’s 80 something degrees and the only thing that you want to do is turn on the air conditioning but can’t. But enough rambling, onward to chapter 7.

Chapter 7:

Wrath of the Raven (pt. 1)

Cyborg had been trying to get of his restraints and gag for the better part of the last 20 minutes. It wasn’t going well. Apart from having been tied up in several dozen coils of steel cable and gagged, the little psycho previously known as Robin had bolted him to the ceiling.

‘Damn,’ he thought, ‘What am I going to do?’

As he thought about it for a moment he saw that Robin was curled in a fetal position in the middle of Raven’s bed, sucking his thumb and rocking slightly.

‘Oookkkaaayyy,’ Cyborg thought, ‘How do I get out of here?’

After a moment a thought hit him. Robin loved to gloat about anything slightly devious that popped into his head, Cyborg flinched inwardly, it was pretty creepy how much like Slade Robin could be.

Cyborg sighed inwardly, he was going to have to try and talk his way out of this mess. That meant that he had to get Robin to take off his gag. Cyborg decided to try and talk through his gag.

“Hey Robin?,” Cyborg asked, of course the gag was still in place so what really came out of his mouth was, “Mmh mmhmmh?”

Fortunately, or unfortunately, it remains to be seen which, Robin heard him and looked at him with vapid fascination. After a few minutes he decided to indulge his hostage and un-gag him.

Now was do or die time. Cyborg took a deep breath and decided that, for now, he should remain calm.

“Hey Robin?”

“Yyyyeeeessss????,” Robin said looking at him with a toothy little grin, and facial tick.

“Robin, don’t you think that you should untie me or at least put Rae’s room back to the way that it was?,” Cyborg asked in his nicest tone.

“Nope,” Robin said quite happily, “It’s part of ‘the plan.’

Cyborg frowned a little, “What is ‘the plan’?”

Robin looked at him closely, thinking deeply. After a few seconds he decided that he may as well reveal his plan to his hostage, there was nothing to do until Raven arrived.

“Well….,” Robin started and then took a deep breath and said very rapidly, “iwanttodefeatravenandtheonlywaytodothatistogethersoangrythatsheattac ksinablindrageandiseasytosubdue,” Robin started giggling after he said all of that in one breath.

Cyborg looked at Robin puzzled for a second and then, after spacing out what Robin said, looked at him horrified. It was then that Cyborg sensed his lover.

Raven was near and very, very pissed.

As Cyborg opened his mouth to try and warn the psychotic boy wonder of the impending danger, the door to Raven’s room hissed open and in came Raven with Starfire in toe.

“ROBIN!!!! How the f…..,” Raven stopped to look around her room.

“………………”

Raven just stood there wide-eyed and mouth open.

She stayed like that for a while. In fact it looked at though she went into some sort of mental shock.

Starfire, whose wrist was being destroyed by Raven’s grip, passed out on the floor from the pain.

Robin saw that Raven was in some sort of clocked out state so he threw a net over her and hoisted her onto the ceiling.

Robin then began to dance in a little circle under Raven, a victory dance if you will.

Cyborg looked at the scene with horror.

‘Raven?,’ he inquired through their telepathic bond.

When he heard nothing in reply, Cyborg decided to try again, ‘Baby? You okay?’

It was then that he saw Raven give a small tic.

‘Oh no….’

Everything in the tower was covered in the familiar dark shade of her energy.

Raven was breathing heavily trying to calm herself down but it wasn’t working, there was too much pink….everywhere.

Just when Raven thought that there was no was that she could become angrier than she was, her eyes found the Barney mural.

It was then that all hell broke loose.

The ground was rumbling, the wind was whipping fiercely around the tower, and, above the tower, the sky was black.

Inside of the tower stuff was flying around everywhere, exploding, melting, and warping into other dimensions. Most of the electronics had exploded or shorted out, books all over the tower were ripping themselves to shreds, sofa in the living room burst into flames, the walls all over the tower had scorch marks all over.

The tower was a literal wreck.

On her dresser lay her magic mirror, the gateway to her mind. It was starting to shake and rattle dangerously close to the edge of the dresser.

It levitated into the center of Raven’s pinkified lair and suddenly exploded, bathing everyone in bright light.

 

Replies to Reviews:

PerfectlyImperfect: thanks for the compliments. You didn’t come off as a jerk at all so don’t worry about it. As long as you realize that this is what floats my boat then everything is groovy.

CalliopeMused: thanks as always. This chapter is a little on the short side as well but don’t worry the next one will be lengthier and better. Thanks again.