Fan Fiction ❯ another day ❯ Wrath of the Raven pt 2 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:

I do not own the teen titans, if I did I would own a vacation home in St. Barts and spend my days lazing away with a handsome pool man.

Stuff:

Sorry this update took a little bit.

Chapter 8:

Wrath of the Raven (pt.2)

Raven’s magic mirror had exploded bathing her pinkified room in a blinding white light.

When the light died down there stood all of Raven’s emotions stood there in front of everyone.

Robin stopped dancing under the net and looked at the Ravens in horror. He had only planned on dealing with one Raven, he never imagined dealing with an entire squadron of Ravens.

Rage and Bravery were looking at Robin with a sadistic gleam in their eyes.

Bravery wanted to teach Robin a lesson for messing with Raven and Cyborg, while Rage wanted to hurt Robin because….well….she was Rage.

Robin, crazy or no, knew when he was outmatched so he did what any other psychotic individual would do….he ran like the hounds of hell were after him.

Seconds later, Bravery and Rage were bounding after him, their sadistic gleams giving way to insane fits of giggles and maniacal laughter that could be heard fading into the distance.

-------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

Happy was running around the room and looked like she was about to explode with…well…happiness at the site of the pink room. She then saw Raven in some sort of net hanging from the ceiling.

Happy was more than aware of Raven’s…problem with the color pink. That is why she changed her cape color to a light blue a while back, things were just safer that way.

Knowledge and Wisdom were looking at the titan‘s before them, taking various mental notes.

Timid was hiding behind Wisdom and waving shyly at Cyborg, she turned crimson when he winked at her.

All of the other emotions ran out of the room to explore the tower and go through the stuff of the other titans.

Knowledge cleared her throat, getting the attention of everyone in the room.

“Happy, get Victor down from the ceiling, Timid, let Raven down, and Wisdom, please heal Starfire‘s wrist.”

The emotions did as they were told. Cyborg rushed to Raven who was still in her catatonic state. Starfire had been healed, but was still unconscious.

“Raven?,” he asked cradling Raven in his arms, who didn‘t respond.

Starfire woke up, looking confused, “Friend Cyborg, what has happened?”

“Long story short, Robin painted Raven’s room pink, she clocked out and all of her emotions came out of the mirror.”

“Oh….,” Starfire said, she looked at the Ravens around the room and nodded, “That makes much sense,” Starfire then looked around, “Where is friend Robin?”

“Bravery and Rage went after him but I wouldn’t worry Starfire. Rage may be…excessive, but Bravery won’t allow her to permanently harm or kill him,” Wisdom said.

“Are you certain, Friend Raven’s Emotional Doppelganger?,” Starfire asked with concern and worry heavy in her voice.

“Yes,” Wisdom replied, “and my name is Wisdom.”

“Glorious!!,” Starfire squealed pulling Wisdom into a bone-crunching hug. Starfire just hugged and hugged until, just like Raven before, she was out cold.

“Oops…I believed that I hugged Friend Raven’s Emotional Doppelganger Named Wisdom too hard,” Starfire said meekly.

Everyone just looked away at the site, shaking their heads in resignation.

Cyborg looked around the room, slightly creeped out. There was such a thing as too much pink and this room clearly exceeded the allotted amount of pink. He gave an involuntary shudder when he thought of what Raven was going to do when she woke up. It was much easier dealing with Robin at his worst. His plans didn’t much sense to anyone but him.

Raven was very different.

Raven was a master schemer. There was no other individual on Earth who matched her in cunning. Heaven help everyone on Earth if she ever went to the dark side. Hopefully she wouldn’t go all super villain on Robin. An insane Robin could be contained, an insane Raven couldn’t be stopped. It was like standing in front of a volcanic eruption and trying to stop it by throwing snow cones at the impending magma.

It was when that thought ventured through his mind that his beloved stirred. Cyborg held his breath, hoping that she wouldn’t clock out again or decide to commit murder.

Raven’s amethyst eyes blinked a few times as she gathered her wits about her and re-entered the world of the conscious. She looked around the room, absolutely no expression evident in her face.

Cyborg helped her get up, while everyone else in the room watched Raven as though she were an atomic bomb ready to go off, which, considering the circumstances, she was.

“Pink,” Raven muttered, loud enough for all of the others to hear, “My room is pink. Pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink, pink.”

Everyone was backing away very slowly. They backed away more when they heard her give a low growl.

All of Raven’s emotions trembled in fear, when Raven was like this even Trigon didn’t mess with her. If they were in Nevermore they would have gone to their respective sanctuaries to batten down the hatches and wait out the storm.

Starfire could have sworn on her knorfka that she saw smoke coming out of Raven’s ears.

Cyborg knew that the worst case scenario was close to occurring when Raven gave a full body tick. Everyone took another step back and flinched in fear. Cyborg, being the bravest one there and Raven’s boyfriend, walked to her and placed a large hand on her shoulder.

When Raven didn’t rip off his arm to use as a billy club to beat him to death, he visibly relaxed. That was a good sign. Raven also visibly relaxed, which was a very good sign. Raven then turned around and looked him in the eye.

“Victor?,” Raven suddenly asked in a creepy little voice and giving him a smile that could have made evil villains everywhere run in fear, a very frightening and not to mention bad sign, “Could you do me a favor?”

Everyone else in the room had backed into the wall, gave an involuntary shudder and then looked to Cyborg, the one person who Raven listened to.

Cyborg was a little apprehensive but then Raven gave him the ‘look.’ He couldn’t resist the ‘look,’ resisting the ‘look’ was like stopping breathing. It was the same look that convinced him to stop watching the superbowl, go to the drug store to buy her feminine hygiene products and not really mind. It was the ‘look’ that made him more than happy to accompany her to some of the more unique bookstores that loved to frequent. It was the ‘look’ that made him give her a personal set of keys to his ‘baby’ even after she got it all dinged up.

Cyborg looked at her with a small smile making it’s way onto his lips, it was already apparent to everyone in the room that he had caved in.

“Yeah babe.”

“Do me a favor?,” Raven asked, now sporting a heart melting smile.

Cyborg could only nod, his good judgment now being outweighed by love for his girlfriend.

“Could you and Starfire go pick up Beast Boy and Terra from the Evanescence concert,” Raven asked, “Please? I would do it myself but I need to collect my emotions and that can be quite a hassle.”

Raven looked at both Starfire and Cyborg with a small smile on her pretty face, looking absolutely harmless, the perfect picture of innocence *cough cough*. Cyborg was too blinded by love to be suspicious and Starfire was too frightened to disagree with the sorceress. In a blast of dark energy everyone, Titans and Emotions, were in the garage. Cyborg got into the car, Starfire hesitated but then decided to hurry up when she saw that Raven’s eyes held a crazed look. With a rather undignified yelp in the ‘eep’ caliber she got into the car and in no time both she and Cyborg were on their way to pick up the two other titans.

As soon as they were out of eyeshot, Raven’s eyes glowed a deep crimson, a huge toothy smile formed on her face and her voice lowered quite a few decibels. Her emotions trembled in fear when she growled out, “The hunt it on.”

Authoress Notes:

Hello there everyone!!! *begins waving spastically* I am really, really, *really* sorry that it took me forever and a day to update this fic. I got caught up in my other fic ‘Forgiven’ and then began to suffer from writers block. But fear not, *jumps up and down with a crazy look* for I will complete this fic and it shall be glorious. *begins to giggle in a rather crazed manner*

To all the good people who reviewed I would like to send all of you hugs and kisses. I would respond to your reviews here but alas, I have heard from many of my contemporaries that we are no longer permitted to do so. So to all of you *hugs and kisses*!!!