Fan Fiction ❯ another day ❯ Happy's Plan of Evil ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:

I do not own the teen titans and I never will.

Stuff:

Enjoy.

Chapter 9:

Happy’s Plan of Evil

As soon as they were out of eyeshot, Raven’s eyes glowed a deep crimson, a huge toothy smile formed on her face and her voice lowered quite a few decibels. Her emotions trembled in fear when she growled out, “The hunt it on.”

------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------

Raven turned to Knowledge with a feral gleam in her eyes, “Summon the others to the living room.”

Knowledge gave a meek nod and ran out of the room, glad to be far from ground zero.

Timid stood behind Happy in an attempt to shield herself from Raven’s line of sight. Raven’s head then snapped to them. Her eyes held the craziest look ever. This prompted the two emotions to follow their sister’s escapes route.

Raven then walked up to Cyborg’s work area and picked up a rather large tire iron. She smiled as she twirled it around, ‘this will do nicely for the meeting.’

As she walked to the door she muttered a little chant, with a smile on her face and a song in her heart. If Robin entered this room, he would be blasted into a pink dimension that was populated by tens of thousands of Kitten clones. Raven chuckled, that was sure to put a twist in his multicolored spandex.

Raven then marched on to the living room, her expression that of a woman on a mission.

Living Room of Titan Tower:

As Raven stepped into the living room, she smiled. It seems that Knowledge was able to gather all of the others with no apparent difficulty.

All of the Ravens were on the couch, awaiting Raven to make whatever announcement that needed to be made. Well…all but Rage. Bravery, Knowledge, Wisdom, Happy and Timid were trying their damndest to hold down the psychotic emotion, but they weren’t doing too good a job because it looked as though she would break free at any moment.

Raven softly chanted her mantra and a Robin-dummy appeared right before her.

“Rage,” Raven called.

Rage gave a small snarl but looked in her direction, only to see ‘Robin.’ All of the other Ravens leapt away from her.

“Here,” Raven said handing Rage the tire-iron, “Teach him a lesson.”

Rage gave a cry that could have put Xena, the warrior princess, to shame and proceeded to wail on the dummy.

Raven smirked and then turned to the remaining emotions who were staring at the spectacle of Rage destroying the Robin dummy with a tire iron.

“We need to deal with the boy blunder. He destroyed our sanctuary and must be made to pay the piper. Are there any suggestions on what his fate is to be?”

Raven and the Ravens, minus Rage, assumed a group huddle and began to discuss what would be an appropriate punishment for Robin.

“Well,” Bravery began only to be interrupted by Raven.

“We can’t kill him.”

Bravery pouted and fell silent.

“Why don’t we l…let him go?,” Timid asked only to be glared into submission by the others.

Raven and the Ravens were plotting when they were reminded of something by Knowledge.

“Do not forget,” Knowledge said, “Batman is coming and it is unlikely that he will allow us to adequately deal with Robin in a matter that is befitting.”

Everyone, except Rage who was now tearing open the Robin dummy with her teeth, looked at Knowledge with a -can-you-translate-that?- face.

Wisdom decided to translate, “Batman won’t appreciate us killing or permanently harming Robin.”

“So we have to deal with Batman too?,” Timid said timidly.

Wisdom nodded and all of the emotions and Raven fell silent pondering an evil plan.

Happy then had an “AHA!” giggled, getting everyone’s attention, “Fan girls!!,” she squealed excitedly.

“Fan girls?,” Everyone else repeated, not seeing the evil in them yet.

“Yeah!! Remember how freaked out he was when Kitten forced him to go to the prom? Let’s give him to the fan girls and let them deal with Batman!!”

Raven and the other Ravens considered this for a long moment and all broke out into identical evil grins. Even Rage, who by now had ripped the Robin dummy to small biodegradable pieces, looked at Happy with approval.

Psychological torture is always fun.