Fan Fiction ❯ another day ❯ Fangirls pt 1 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:

I do not own the teen titans. I do own Mina.

Chapter 10:

Fan girls (pt.1)

Mina, a typical high school student in Jump City with a Kitten-like obsession with Robin, logged onto her website to do the usual.

Upload pirated pictures of Robin in the shower, write smut-filled fanfics of her and the boy wonder and trying to find a method of getting the boy wonder’s girlfriend ‘out of the picture.’

You know…normal stuff.

It was at this time that she noticed that there was a message waiting for her from Titan tower from Raven. Curious as to what the dark titan would have to say to her she clicked on it.

It read:

Greetings Mina,

A certain birdie has gotten on my bad side as of late, I have a proposition that it quite generous for you.

A certain boy wonder is currently in titan tower, hiding from me. You can have him if you can ‘detain’ Batman.

Sincerely,

Raven

Mina squealed with starry schoolgirl eyes full of glee. She was going to get Robin!!! Finally!!! But after a while she stopped. She needed to take care of Batman. How in the world was she supposed to do?

After a few minutes she decided that she could ask other Robin fans to help her and share Robin with them. After a while she decided that sharing Robin was better than nothing.

Mina then posted a message onto her site:

Attention all Robin lovers:

We have finally received an opportunity to capture our true love. Raven of the Titans has agreed to allow us to go get our beloved. The only stipulation is that we have to capture Batman for a while. It seems that he may have a problem with us getting Robin.

----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Meanwhile…

News of Raven’s offer spread throughout the city like wildfire on a breezy day. Every fan girl (and fan boy) that saw that announcement sent word to other fan girls and boys. It seemed that every computer, cell phone, beeper and other means of communication in the city was in use to spread the good word.

In less than ten minutes the teenage and young adult population was in a frenzy, going totally wild with joy and aided by more than a few mental illnesses.

If you looked towards the junior and high schools, you could see student crawling out of windows, bursting out of doors or grabbing teachers, hog tying them and dumping them in closets.

The youth of the city was taking to the streets and plotting…and after a few minutes it was quiet. Deathly quiet. None of the responsible adults of the city ventured outside, they liked being among the living and there was no way that anyone could convince them to reign in the youth of the city.

It was as though Jump City became a ghost town.

It was at this time that a very recognizable black automobile was speeding into the city, it’s occupant totally oblivious to the extreme danger that he was now in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

Batman’s bat mobile was making good time on it’s trek to the tower, when he started to notice the activity around him or lack thereof.

There was absolutely no one or thing anywhere in the city.

Batman shuddered. It was that creepy. Also after several years of fighting crime, he developed a pretty good sense of knowing when danger was afoot and right now he was in the lion‘s den.

Batman continued driving and becoming more and more paranoid with each passing second.

It was about three blocks to the Titan’s tower that he noticed a seemingly unconscious woman on the sidewalk.

Danger afoot or not, Batman never left anyone of the female persuasion in danger, male maybe but never female. It was for this reason that he had more fan girls than Robin.

Well…that and he was hot.

The bat mobile screeched to a halt and he leapt out of the car and ran towards the girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------

As Batman approached Mina, she willed herself to look unconscious.

When Batman was directly over her, she pretended to wake up.

As Batman opened his mouth to ask if she was alright, he noticed hundreds of teenagers and college students silently surround him.

They all had insanely evil grins and looked at him with predatory gazes.

“Oh crap,” the dark knight muttered.

Oh crap indeed, because at this point about thirty fan girls dog-piled on top of him.