Fan Fiction ❯ Anything, Anytime, Anywhere, For You ❯ Breaking Into Prison For A Change ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anything, Anytime, Anywhere, For You
 
Chapter Twenty-Six
“Breaking Into Prison For A Change
 
A/N: I know, it took me ten whole days to update. I feel bad about that. Between physical therapy, computer-stealing parents, and an addicted online RP; most of my time lately has been elsewhere. I apologize for the delay, and it WILL NOT happen again. I promise.
 
---- ---- ---- ---- ----
 
Batgirl was still riding in silence, her mind filled with what seemed to be the weight of the world. However, that weight was lifted quickly as he eyes fell on something and her foot slammed down on the breaks. The motorcycle swerved and came to a stop at its side. Starfire, who had been flying beside Barbara, stopped in midair and turned around. She did not know why Barbara had come to such a sudden stop - but it could mean danger.
 
“What is it?” Starfire asked, her hands taking on a green glow. Barbara noticed the combat stance and laughed, shaking her head.

”Relax, I just got preoccupied.” Barbara explained quickly, and Starfire realized she was wrong about the danger. “We're here.”
 
Batgirl pointed off to the side of the road. The trees here were parted, revealing an old cavern. The cave had a large black-and-yellow striped danger sign on top, which read in large red letters: “DANGER! KEEP OUT!” Starfire raised an eyebrow.
 
“We are where?” She asked.
 
“It's a hidden entrance to the Batcave, naturally.” Batgirl replied with a smile.
 
Starfire blinked. “Why are we entering a Bat's cave?”
 
Barbara couldn't help but laugh. It had been awkward being around Starfire, at first, because of her history with Dick - but she'd grown to like the alien quite a bit. Barbara sighed. She hadn't forgotten what happened on the road; and she knew Starfire hadn't either. Barbara truly hoped she'd have a chance to talk to Starfire one-on-one, girl-on-girl, and be able to explain things before it all came back to bite Richard in the ass.
 
“No, Starfire, the Batcave is Batman's headquarters. He found an old cavern under Wayne Manor when he was a kid and converted it into his HQ. Not all superheroes live in giant `T's, you know.” Barbara explained with a smile.
 
The two girls dove deep into the darkness of the cavern. Once inside, Starfire balled her fists and illuminated the cave with the green glow of starbolts. Between the bike's headlights and the glow of Starfire's hands, the path to the Batcave was lit up. What appeared to be an unsafe, old dirt road from the outside was actually smooth asphalt; hidden under dust for appearances. Bruce kept this place looking like a creepy old cave; but it was every bit as technological as the Justice League Headquarters was.
 
Finally they reached the end of the cavern; and Barbara stopped her bike. They had arrived in the parking facility. Starfire gasped as she looked around; impressed by the various vehicles. They were on a large metal platform; it contained several parking spots. Aside from the spot Batgirl had parked her motorcycle in; there was another motorcycle which resembled the R-Cycle at a glance; but upon closer inspection Starfire saw that it was very different. There was also a car - the car.
 
The car was sleek, elegant and black as the night itself. The windows were smooth and shiny, and the tires seemed perfect. It was the Batmobile; but Starfire didn't know that. She'd heard Robin and Cyborg talk about that car before - Robin would tell Cyborg all about the car just to watch his friend shake with envy. Starfire, who knew little about cars and even less about this infamous vehicle, had never understood why Cyborg wanted to see this car so badly.

She still didn't see what the big deal was.
 
“Hey, it's about time!” A voice called from the darkness.

Starfire whipped around; and she gasped. It was Robin. She quickly flew towards him; a million things on her mind as she approached - but as she got closer to him, and the darkness around him was unveiled by the light of her hands she realized that the boy standing in front of her was not Robin.
 
Well, not her Robin. He wore a suit very similar to Robin's; but it too was different. The colors, the design - it was only slight changes (this boy wore red and yellow; while her Robin preferred green and red) but it was clearly a different Robin. Aside from the color changes on the suit; this boy was shorter than Robin; and his hair wasn't spiked up with gel like her Robin's was.
 
The boy, of course, was Timothy Drake. Starfire should have realized this; but instead she jumped to another conclusion.
 
“Are you a Larry?” Starfire asked, with fear in her voice.
 
“What's a Larry?” Tim Drake replied; but quickly he shook his head. “Barbara, why'd you turn your communicator off? I've been trying to reach you!” He snapped, turning his head in Batgirl's direction.
 
Barbara sighed. “Tim, you would not believe how much I've had to go through tonight. Give me a break, okay?”

Tim glared. “I found Bruce.”
 
Barbara's eyes widened. Questions filled her brain faster than her mouth could ask them. What did this mean? Was Bruce here? Was he okay? Was he alive? “What do you mean you found Bruce?”
 
“I picked up his tracer. He was in the sewer system. I tried calling you; but you didn't answer Barb. I couldn't go by myself . . .” He trailed off. The anger he had felt a moment ago was drizzling away. Sure, he was mad at Batgirl. If she had answered him before, then maybe they could have already saved Bruce. Still; he could not blame everything on her - he had to accept his share of the blame.
 
“Oh God.” Barbara breathed in quietly. “If I hadn't shut the radio off . . .”
 
“Stop this at once! You are both behaving like children.” Starfire snapped. “If Bruce meant half as much to you as you claim he does; you would stop wasting time thinking of your mistakes and start correcting them.”
 
“Then what do you suggest?” Tim snapped. He was in a bad mood and he didn't like being told what to do by someone he just met.
 
I suggest you all shut up and let me handle this.”
 
Tim, Barbara and Starfire all turned to the entrance of the Batcave. Raven had just arrived, walking towards them slowly. Tim started forward and started to open his mouth; but a very wise Barbara clapped a hand over it before he could speak.

“She's with us.” Barbara explained. “Hey Raven, you fell kinda behind, didn't you?”
 
Raven didn't answer her. She was obviously in a bad mood. “Where was his position?” Raven asked quietly.
 
Barbara removed her hand from Tim's mouth, and Tim quickly stepped forward with his masked eyes narrowed. “I already said, the sewer system.”
 
“Show me on the computer.” Raven ordered.

“Just who do you think you are?” Tim snapped, unable to take it anymore. “This isn't Titan's Tower, and you aren't in charge. So how about a little respect?”
 
Raven didn't say a word. She didn't have too. The expression on her face after Tim's bold speech could have scared a wild animal into submission. Tim seemed to get the message, because he walked over to the large full-back black chair and began typing at the keyboard. A minute later the oversized wall-monitor built into the side of the cave brought up a map of the city's sewer system. There was a flashing red dot in the middle.
 
“There.” Tim said bitterly.
 
“Which direction was the transponder moving when it was disconnected?” Raven asked.
 
“North.” Tim replied.
 
Raven's eyes searched the map for a moment, searching all of the possible sewage paths. Before she could even begin to guess which way Batman's signal was going, a fifth voice joined the others in the cave.
 
“Master Tim! Put it on the news!” Alfred, the butler, had appeared. He was halfway down the hidden staircase that leads in from Wayne Manor when he spotted the others. He seemed to be in too much of a hurry to say a word to Batgirl, or to the Titans with her. He pushed his way past Raven and hit a button on the keyboard - the map was replaced with the evening news report.
 
Everyone gasped. The blonde newscaster who sat behind the news desk was halfway through a report; the words “BREAKING NEWS!” kept flashing at the bottom of the screen in bold letters.
 
“If you're just joining us, the Arch-criminal known as the Joker has staged a prison riot. It is unknown how the Joker broke into the prison, but early reports state he may have used the sewage system. A prison guard who was released delivered a chilling message to police; the Joker has hostages and he plans to free all of the criminals held in the prison. According to the guard, the Joker plans to make a public announcement sometime tonight.”
 
The horrified looks that appeared on the faces of the teenage superheroes didn't even get a chance to fully sink it when something else happened. All at once, the TV signal changed. Where there had once been a news station; there was now a disturbing sight.
 
The office of the prison warden was being shown on TV now. Instead of the warden, The Joker sat behind the desk in the office. His trademark smile was in place and there was a malevolent gleam in his disturbed eyes.

“What has happened?” Starfire asked.
 
“The warden up at the prison has a special broadcasting signal. He can transmit to every television in Gotham if he wants too. It was designed to warn the city in case there was ever a massive prison break. I guess the Joker decided to use it for his games.” Tim explained.
 
“Put your hands together, ladies and gents, for the one and only Joker!” Harley Quinn had appeared on screen, holding a microphone in her hand and wearing grin on her face.

“Thank you for that warm introduction, Harl. Hello Gotham, it's your favorite criminal genius. Today we're going to be playing a little game; and I've decided to let the whole city watch. As we speak, the entire convict population of this prison has been released - and don't you know, I went and left the door to the weapons closet unlocked. Silly me.” The Joker paused in his speech for a minute of maniacal laughter before he continued. “Anyway, we've been having some fun, harassing the guards, beating the cops, setting random fires; you know, that old chestnut. But now it's time for the main event. Tonight, before your very eyes, we're going to have a little raffle. And one lucky supervillian is going to get to kill the most irritating men in Gotham. Harvey, bring `em in!”
 
The camera turned away from the Joker and Harley. It swerved around the warden's office until it came to rest on a tall man. The man was standing at an angle so that only his right side could be seen. On this side he looked like anybody else - tall, dark hair, light skin. But when the man turned so that his full profile could be viewed; it was very different. His left side was covered in old acid burns, and his hair was frizzled and messy. The eyeball on this side was also oversized and discolored. This was Harvey Dent; the former district attorney. Of course, these days he was known as “Two-Face”.
 
It wasn't the doubled-faced Dent that caused the superheroes back at the Batcave to gasp out in horror, however. It was the men on either side of him. Two Face was standing against the wall, holding a gun in each hand. Sitting on his right, tied up, was Batman. On his left, also hog-tied, was Commissioner James Gordon.
 
“Uncle Jim?” Barbara whispered the moment she saw her adopted father on the screen. “When did they -”
“When you were picking up the Titans; Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I figured you had enough on your mind.” Tim explained.
 
“As you can see, citizens of Gotham, we have some special guests. I'm sure you all recognize the commissioner of your precious police force, James Gordon. And I know you all recognize the one and only Batman. For too long the hard-working criminals of this city have had to live in fear of these men. Well, tonight I liberate you all! Leave your houses; commit your crimes! Because when the big clock strikes midnight, Batman and James Gordon are going to be executed; live on television! I urge all of my fellow criminals to get out there and mess this town up - whose gonna stop you? Ha hahahahaahahah!”
 
The Joker began to laugh in his maniacal laugh. After a few seconds he stopped and looked back at the camera. “Stay tuned everybody; in a few short hours Batman will be unmasked and shot right before your eyes. Oh, and if the police are watching this - don't think about any foolhardy rescue attempts. I've got an entire prison full of inmates who have been stuck here way too long, and I'm crazy enough to give `em all guns. If you want to save your commissioner or your bat, you better have the entire U.S. Army with you. Well, that's all for now. We now return you to whatever pointless dribble you were watching, already in progress.”
 
The Joker laughed once again; and suddenly he was gone.
 
There was an eerie hush to the room. No one spoke at first. None of them could find the words to express the horror of the situation. None of them, that is, except for Raven.
 
“Where's the nearest entrance to the sewers?” She asked Tim. Tim blinked twice.
 
“Why?”
 
Raven sighed and silently wondered how Robin put up with being a leader. “The Joker's in the prison; he was in the sewer. That means there's a way to enter the prison through the sewer system. The Joker is probably planning to use that as his escape route if his plan backfires; so it won't be guarded, since he wouldn't want any of the other prisoners messing up his escape. We can use that path to get in unnoticed.”
 
Tim was impressed. He was a genius; but Raven was brilliant. These `Teen Titans' might be better heroes than Tim originally thought. Tim quickly began typing at the computer, pulling up blueprints of the prison. Sure enough, as he searched, he found exactly what Raven expected him to find.

“There's a tunnel that leads from the sewer into the prison's lower level.” Tim said as the pictures came on screen. “It's the only one, so that's got to be how the Joker got inside. Wow, you were dead on with this one.”
 
“Then what are we waiting for?” Barbara asked. “We've got to get out there. They said they're going to kill Bruce and Uncle Jim at midnight; that doesn't give us much time.”
“Shouldn't we wait for the other Titans?” Tim asked.
 
“No.” Starfire replied instantly, not wanting to wait on or confront Robin right now.
 
“We'll call them on the way and fill them in.” Raven decided for the group - she had taken on the role of the leader, in the stead of Robin. The Gotham crew seemed to respect her lead; then again, they didn't have any other choice. “Tim, where's the nearest entrance to the sewers?”
 
Tim was quick about checking the computer. “Just inside the city limits.”
 
“Then that's where we're going.” Raven said, and that was the end of discussion.
 
---- ---- ----
 
“Are you certain this will work?”
 
Azarock and Sadira, the twin children of the fallen Trigon, had arrived on Earth. The demons stood on a rooftop looking down at Gotham in the twilight hours. The larger, fouler of the two siblings was still preoccupied with the plan. Azarock had been worried ever since Sadira came up with the complicated ideas now in motion.
 
“Of course I'm sure. Everything's working well now, isn't it?” She snapped. “The Titans are playing right into our hands.”
 
Azarock shifted uncomfortably. “What about what's happening now? They shouldn't be in Gotham.”
 
“It doesn't matter where they are.” Sadira replied. “Nor does it matter what they're doing. As long as father's seed is allowed to awaken inside Raven; everything else is mute.”
 
Azarock crossed his massive red arms and snorted. “You know Sadira, this could backfire. We don't know how Raven will react. What if she isn't as strong as you think? What if father's seed is allowed to grow; and father is reborn?”
 
Sadira laughed. “You idiot; we need father to be reborn. We just have to make sure we harvest the seed - and his powers - before he becomes strong enough to wield them. Then, it's our turn to rule.”
 
Azarock's massive eyes grew even wider than normal. “Wait a second, if we leave that seed in there long enough for father to be reborn, he could gain power. What if he -”
“He won't.” Sadira snapped. “You forget how this works. Father is dead; but his powers and his spirit are still living inside that seed. If we can get Raven to tap into that seed's power by unleashing her hatred, it will awaken father and the seed will start to grow. As the seed grows, Raven will become corrupted. Slowly, Raven will cease to exist and in her place, Trigon will recreate himself in her body. Trigon will have to prepare her first, though. He'll have to wait until all of his powers and essence has been absorbed into Raven's body. That is when we strike. If we kill harvest the seed and kill father after he's prepared Raven, but before he takes control of her, then all of his power will be inside Raven and he will be gone. Raven of course, will go completely insane; but we can kill her and absorb the powers from her corpse. Then the only things left are you and I, Azarock. We'll have all of father's powers, and father will cease to be.”
 
Sadira threw her head back and laughed in a harsh voice. Azarock looked down at the city below and shook his head. Too many things had to go perfectly for this plan to work; and there were too many other parties involved for him to relax. Azarock had expected matters involving humans to be simple; since humans were such simple, stupid animals. However, he'd learned that this was the most complicated thing he'd ever done in his long, long life.
 
“Soon brother. Soon all our hard work will pay off.” Sadira grinned.
 
On another rooftop Magus stood, watching his younger siblings with a grin on his face. They were such idiots. Their plan was a good one; but it was missing one thing.
 
Magus had already corrected that problem, though. Soon everything would be in place. Very soon . . .
 
---- ---- ----
 
“Hey, where are you guys?”
 
Raven's voice filled the T-car as it echoed out of the communicators built into Beast Boy's belt and Cyborg's arm. Cyborg was still following behind Robin, the group finally nearing the Batcave's entrance. Beast Boy and Terra, both of whom had been sitting in the backseat in complete silence, both froze. Terra's face lost it's color and she closed her eyes. Beast Boy bit his bottom lip.
 
“We're just outside the cave now Rae.” Cyborg responded. “What about y'all?”
 
“We already left. Listen, I don't have much time so you'll have to get the reader's digest version. The Joker took over the prison and let all of the prisoners out; he's got Batman and Commissioner Gordon as hostages and he plans to kill them on live TV at midnight.”
 
“Damn it.” Robin's voice joined the conversation.
 
“Relax, we found an old sewer that leads inside. We're going to go in by the sewer; you guys go knock on the front door.” Raven's voice concluded.
 
“Alright, we'll be there.” Robin replied to Raven. “Cyborg, you guys head over to the prison; I have to make a quick stop on the way.”
 
Ahead of them, Beast Boy watched as Robin's R-Cycle pulled off to the side and headed into a cavern on the side of the highway. It was the Batcave's entrance, though Beast Boy didn't know that. He was only half paying attention to Robin's detour anyway. His mind was elsewhere.
 
They'd all be storming the prison to stop the Joker; and when they did, Raven and Terra would surely run into each other.

That . . . could get messy.
 
---- ---- ----
 
11:07:23 PM
 
“You're running out of time, Batsy.” The Joker laughed, looking over at his prisoners. He was still sitting in the warden's fullback black leather swivel chair. He had an open box of Chinese food in his lap, and a single brown noodle was hanging from the corner of his mouth. “Less than an hour before the big unmasking, I can hardly wait.”
 
Batman was still tied-up on the floor next to Jim Gordon. They had been left leaning against the wall when Two Face and the Riddle had gone to check on the prisoners. With the entire prison freed, the prisoners wanted to leave the prison and head back to the city. None of them did; however. The police had blocked off every entrance and exit. Police snipers covered every window, and SWAT teams stood by at every door. The Riddle and Two Face were now attempting to calm the prisoners and reassure them that, as soon as the Joker's plan was finished, they would all be free men. Harley was at the Joker's side, sitting on the table.
 
“This isn't going to work.” Batman said sternly.
 
“That's funny, It's working pretty damn good so far.” The Joker replied.
 
“You're insane, not stupid. If you kill the commissioner and I, the police will be in here in full force. You won't get out of this prison alive.” Batman's voice was grim.

“Then we have something in common, Batsy.” The Joker shot back. “Because you're not leaving here alive either. Face it - you lost. In less than a hour, I'm taking off your mask and blowing your brains out. That's the way it's gotta be; and that'll be enough for me.”
 
“Harley, are you ready to die for this psychopath?” Batman asked, changing tactics.
 
“Yep.” She replied happily.

“Good girl, Harl.” The Joker smiled his sinister smile. “It's over Batsy. No one can save you.”
 
“And once I'm dead, the SWAT teams burst in here and kill you.” Batman replied.
 
“Ah, but that's where you're wrong. You remember the secret passageway from the sewer system, don't you? Well after I kill you, Harley and I are heading back down the pipes. We'll be halfway to Metropolis before the cops get in here.” The Joker laughed proudly and looked over at the corner of the room with a fond eye. The secret passageway tunnel came out right there, in the warden's office. Right now, the entrance was covered with a rug.
 
The Joker looked over at the rug with a smile; but that smile quickly died.
 
Because at that very moment, someone pushed the secret passageway open from the sewer system side. The Joker watched the rug raise into the air as someone opened the hidden hatch. He quickly reached for his gun and aimed it. Well, someone was smart enough to have figured out how the Joker had gotten in - but the moment they appeared they'd be shot.
 
The Joker took aim. The rug was being pushed away.
 
“Look out!” Batman shouted. The Joker cursed loudly and fired his gun; but it was too late. Whoever had been pushing the rug up must have fled back down the tunnel.

“DAMN YOU BATMAN!” The Joker yelled loudly as he ran towards the secret passageway. He still had his gun in his hand; but a moment later the rug was covered with black light and shot up off the ground. It wrapped itself around the Joker's head and the clown prince of crime grabbed at the edges trying to throw it off. Harley shouted and jumped up to help him; but the rug was wrapping itself tighter and tighter every second.
 
Raven floated up out of the tunnel, her hand glowing with the usual light as she did. Starfire was the next out of the tunnel, followed by Tim and finally Barbara.
 
Batgirl ran across the room without a word and popped a Bat-a-rang from her belt. She quickly severed the ropes around Batman and moved on to James Gordon; there she paused. For a little while there, she thought she was going to lose her adoptive father.

“Thank you.” The Commissioner said as she cut his ropes free.

“NO! NO! NO!” The Joker finally managed to get his head free of the rug. “HARLEY!”
 
Starfire aimed a punch at the Joker, and caught him in his gut. The Joker went stumbling backwards and hit the wall; a look of extreme pain on his face as he fell. Normally Starfire would pull her punches when fighting humans, since her alien strength made them much too powerful. She hadn't in the Joker's case since she remembered what Barbara said about him having shot Robin once before.
 
While Starfire had been dealing with the Joker, Tim Drake had gone after Harley. He was able to take her down with a simple karate chop; but he hadn't been as fast as Starfire. Harley had done her job. The second the Joker screamed her name out loud, Harley had begun running towards the microphone on the warden's desk. She'd clicked it on and was able to scream out a message before Tim's karate chop took her down.
 
That message was: “BATMAN'S FREE! RIOT! KILL THE COPS!”
 
“Great.” Tim sighed.
 
Raven grabbed at her communicator. “Robin, Batman and the Commissioner are safe; but we're about to have real hell in here.”
 
“We're coming in now.” Robin replied.
 
Raven twisted around to Batman and the Commissioner. “Are you two up for a fight?” She asked.
 
Commissioner Gordon walked across the room and picked up the Joker's gun where he dropped it. “We don't have any other choice now.”
 
No one got another word in. The inmates had all charges the exits of the prison and started opening fire with their weapons. Two Face and the Riddler had made sure every last one of the guards guns, and every backup weapon hidden inside the prison, had been found and given to an inmate. Now there was sheer chaos. The police were opening fire on the outside, using rubber bullets to try to stop the criminals in a non-lethal fashion. The prisoners, most of whom were using real bullets, were firing back.
 
Raven sighed and headed out of the warden's office, following the others. They had to join the battle and stop the prisoners.
 
She had no way of knowing just how badly this riot was going to go.
 
---- ---- ---- ---- ----
 
scathac's warrior: Kill's a bit harsh, don't you think mate? I was thinking more along the lines of maim. XD! Sorry for the delay between chapters; it won't happen again!
DarkSin: Yep, last chapter was dedicated to you m'dear.
I know, everyone's waiting on Terra and Raven to reunite . . . which was supposed to happen in this chapter, wasn't it? Heheh. I prolonged it AGAIN; I'm so evil. I'll be updating soon . . . MUCH sooner this time.
 
IllegalDayNightSnappingIguana: You couldn't think of anything clever to say? That's strange. Usually you have something clever to say; or at least something weird. Oooh, what xanga thing? Can I see? Hehe. Xanga are cool. I used to have one. It died. Why did they kill off the illegal daynight snapping iguanas? Well, maybe because they're illegal. People like killing off illegal things, y'know? I don't know . . . Anyway, I'll see you later. Sorry it took me forever on this chapter.
 
Thoughtdisease: Indeed; there were a lot of cliffies last time, huh? I tried not to be as bad with this one . . . but I guess I kinda was. XD
Mmm! About that part where James and the Joker get into the fight, and the tackle issue; that was a total mistake on my part. >< I didn't even realize what I was typing. That's why I shouldn't be allowed to write at midnight.
I'm glad to hear you liked BB's reaction. ^^ And you approved of the Starfire/Barbara thingy too. Yay! -dances around like a hyper little monkey- Sorry, I just love knowing I did stuff right. It gives me a good feeling, y'know?
Mmm. As for the Tim Drake thing - well that'll all come out soon. Trust me, I plan to have some fun with Tim and Dick.
Oh, very good question. There were no hard feelings between Batman and Robin at the beginning of the story, just `cause I forgot to have them. XD! That's the honest truth. But I like your idea, about Batman being proud of Robin for becoming a leader, so let's lie and go with that one, shall we?
Well, Terra's not technically a princess. She is a King's daughter; but as her mother wasn't the queen, she didn't really get the title.
-nods- Dead on the money about the “one chance” thing.
No, you're right, thing can't always be hop-around-with-some-form-of-boomerang, shoot-you-in-the-kneecap, love-you-forever, let-loose-the-zoo, bring-forth-the-powers-of-hell, stab-you-in-the-back, or throw-angst-at-you-until-you-die. But man I wish they could. XD!!!
As for the “Dark Knight” reference; well that's one of the nicknames the papers gave Batman in his early days. He was called “the Dark Knight of Gotham”. I think that's from the old Batman movie with Jack Nicholson as the Joker; but I can't be sure.
Wooo! An A+ and a gold star! That makes me feel good. O'course I must get a D- for update speed, huh?
 
Lambbaby: Mmmm…. Well, Dick deserves a good kick in the head, I agree; but if Starfire gives him one it might kill `em. -snickers-
No, I don't like “cryfesting”. It bugs me. They are SUPERHEROES; they're used to tough situations. If they break down, they need a big reason for it.
Oh just wait for the Terra/Raven reunion. BB's gonna literally be right in the middle of them. Hehehehehe.
Oh, and thanks. Yeah, the hospital gown issue was only a small fact, but I've learned from experience that too many “Small mistakes” can add up to one big let down. As for when Tim and Dick meet; well it's coming. I promise. And it'll be fun.
As for the issue of giving Cy a girl; I still don't know. I was thinking about it, but now I'm not so sure. I'm so conflicted. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Anyway, thanks for your review, and I'm sorry I took so long to update.
 
xBxMYxJaMeSxDeANxcandyclouds: Oh get over it. Cliffies are fun! C'mon! You know deep down inside you like `em. ^^
I'm glad you pointed out the pasts issues. I know that so far, all the crap has come from Robin and Raven's pasts. Not because they're the only ones with badness in them (Starfire had a horrible childhood on Tamaran in the original comics, and Beast Boy got a disease and became an orphan and his step dad was a supervillian) but because they have the pasts that are blackest and most useful. I thought about stuff from BB's past; but decided against it because Raven's past was just better and more useful.
Mmm. Yes, I do like scary movies. They're fun. ^^
Of course I'll tell you what happens with everyone's relationships early by emailing you! ^^ But you have to wait, since I have no clue what's gonna happen with the relationships yet. XD!!!
Dude, did you see the House with the epidemic and the little girl from the swim team? That one was the last one I saw.
Heh. Well, talk to you later Caitlyn

Ryoko-onee: Yeah, we are rusty, huh? I'm glad you liked the last chapter, hope you liked this one, and sorry for the delay. ><
 
Pickles12: >< Sorry I confused you. I'll try to clear it up later.
 
xBxMYxJaMeSxDeANxcandyclouds: I know, I'm late. >< I'm sorry. This'll never take ten days to update again!
IllegalDayNightSnappingIguana: I know! I know! I took way too long to update. >< I'm so sorry winter. I'll be better about it next time, I swear!
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE: Heh, that is ironic, isn't it?
I'm glad you're loving the story. ^^ Thank you for your kind words.
And you're a vegetarian? Coolness. What does tofu taste like, anyway?