Fan Fiction ❯ Anything, Anytime, Anywhere, For You ❯ Worst Case Scenario ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anything, Anytime, Anywhere, For You
 
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Worst Case Scenario
 
A/N: WARNING! THIS CHAPTER SHALL CONTAIN THE SINGLE EVILEST, MEANEST, FOULEST, MOST-SUSPENSEFUL CLIFFHANGER OF THIS STORY!(so far) YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Have a nice day. ^^ The pure evilness chapter is dedicated to Dramaelfie, and chapter twenty six (which I forgot to dedicated) shall go to MIDNIGHT-PIXIE. So there you have it. Now go read the evilness. Mwa hahahahahahahahaha!
 
---- ---- ---- ---- ----
 
At first, everything seemed quiet on the outside of the prison. Cyborg, Terra and Beast Boy were still sitting in the T-car near the front gates of the prison; police on all sides. The police were set up behind their parked cars, using the car doors as shields and aiming assault rifles at the gates. The SWAT vans were parked; getting ready for the takedown. The SWAT teams could be seen behind the vans, dressing in body armor and loading their weapons. The three titans sat watching the front gate - waiting for a sign.

Robin returned soon. He had stopped off at the Batcave on the way here, claiming he had to “pick something up”. The moment Cyborg saw what that something was, he began swimming with jealousy.
 
Robin had traded the R-Cycle in for a car. Batman's car. The infamous Batmobile, considered one of the greatest crime fighting cars of all time, rolled up next to the T-car and Cyborg knew who was inside. He flipped up his arm communicator.
 
“You know Rob, that's just mean. You know I've always wanted to get behind the wheel of that thing.”
 
Robin's amused voice returned over the communicator. “So have I Cy, so have I.”
 
A moment later the amusement died, however. Raven's voice had just come sailing out of the communicators of each of the Titans. Her message was fast and simple: Batman was safe; but trouble was brewing.
 
Not even a second after Raven's voice faded away, the front gate of the prison opened. Inmates began pouring out, firing guns as they did. The police were taken off guard and several officers were hit and fell before the cops started returning fire. The prisoners were everywhere in a gigantic riot; and bullets were flying in every direction. Robin could hear the whirl of the bullets as they cut through the air with deadly speed and accuracy.
 
“Titans, Go!” Robin yelled over the communicator; but it was merely a formality at this point. Everyone was ready for the combat/
 
The engine of the Batmobile revved up and Robin shot off towards the main gate. The inmates were still pouring out; but Robin and Cyborg were both skilled behind the wheel. They dodged in and out of groups of inmates, getting themselves as close to the prison as they could.
 
“Dude, what do you think happened in there?” Beast Boy asked as he crawled his way from the back seat to the front passenger seat.
 
Terra pushed her way closer to the window and rolled it down, and then she extended her left arm out the window. Concentrating with her powers, Terra caused the ground beneath several of the gun-toting prisoners to crumble and break apart; forming a pitfall. The prisoners fell into the pit; becoming a nice little care package for police. Satisfied, Terra returned her attention to the boys and to Beast Boy's question.
 
“Maybe the Joker caught the others and decided to riot as payback for trying to stop him.” She suggested grimly. Beast Boy's face fell.

“Hey, we don't know that.” Cyborg responded. “Maybe the others stopped the Joker; and that's what caused the riot.”
 
“It doesn't matter how it started.” Robin's voice cut through over the communicator. “Just as long as we stop it.”
 
“How are we gonna get in there?” Cyborg asked. “There's way too many prisoners at the doors Robin; we'd have to run `em over to get in.”
“Not necessarily.” Terra grinned. Her hands took on a yellowish-glow and a moment later, a large chunk of the earth rose up from the ground and flew directly towards the wall of the prison. The chunk of rock crashed right through the wall and created a new, prisoner-free entrance.
 
“Not what I had in mind, but it works.” Robin's voice cut over the communicator. “But Terra, let's try to leave the rest of the building undamaged.” There was a subtle warning in Robin's tone.
 
Robin revved up the Batmobile and darted forward through the side of the building before anyone had a chance to get in the way. Cyborg followed closely behind in the T-Car, and once they were through the entrance, each vehicle went a different direction (Robin to the right, Cyborg to the left) and swerved to a stop.
 
“Titans Go!” Robin yelled as the hood of the Batmobile rose up and he jumped out. “Split up and do whatever you can to contain the rioters!” After his shout, he ran off into the crowd, extending his bo-staff along the way and knocking prisoners down left and right on his way.
 
The doors of the T-Car were thrust open as the gang inside leapt out. Cyborg stepped out onto the ground and instantly found himself swarmed with enemies. The rioters were like a colony of ants; when startled they would spread out but they quickly returned in full force. Angry inmates, some armed with guns, others totting pieces of brick, glass or metal, had surrounded the T-Car and were moving in for the kill. Cyborg stepped out and aimed his cannon-arm. One of the inmates, a short white man with a double-chinned face and a large stomach, threw a brick at him; it missed and crashed through the driver's window.
 
“Oh now you gone and done it!” Cyborg fired his cannon at the ceiling. The sonic blast hit and there was a small explosion; chunks of the roof rained down atop the prisoners; rendering several of them unconscious.

On the other side of the car, Beast Boy met with a similar group of foes. One of the prisoners, a tall balding black man with a dirty mustache and a tattoo of a dragon on the side of his face ran at Beast Boy using a shard of broken glass as a knife. Beast Boy transformed himself into a turtle and hid inside the shell as the man brought glass shard down. The glass shattered against the shell and Beast Boy went from turtle to tiger; and pounced onto the man with a roar.
 
---- ---- ----
 
Robin was running through the crowds of rioters; attacking anyone, he could in an attempt to settle things down. His bo-staff was in hand, and as he ran through the sea of inmates, Robin swung it from left to right, knocking the rioters down. He aimed a blow at the back of a rough-looking Latin man's head; sending him sprawling forward to the ground. Then he whipped it around and tripped a pair of younger thugs with the staff, taking them out of the fight. He was a one-man wrecking crew, fighting his way through an army of enemies.

Robin tore a disc off his belt and tossed it to his left. The disc exploded with a blinding flash of light and several prisoners had to drop their weapons and cover their eyes - and as they did, Robin took each of them down using a combination of martial arts and a few good blows from his bo-staff. However, as he turned around to continue his rampage he himself was caught off guard.
 
Something heavy smashed into Robin's back and he fell forward onto his face. He rolled onto his side just as the head of a question mark shaped gold cane came smashing down where he had just been. Robin looked up to see the Riddler, grinning in a homicidal fashion.
 
“Riddle me that, Riddle me this, are you ready to feel death's kiss?” The Riddler laughed and brought the cane down for another blow; Robin blocked it with his bo-staff. The Riddle kept pushing with all of his might and Robin had to strain to keep the staff up. He had blocked the blow that was meant to crush his skull; but now the Riddle was pushing down so hard Robin's bo-staff was being pushed into his throat, choking him. If Robin did not come up with a way out of this soon, he would pass out - and then he would be killed for sure.
 
A bright green ball of light struck the Riddle in the back; sending him flying forward. His grip on his question mark cane was broken and he released it, allowed Robin the opportunity to fling it away and pushed himself up into a sitting stance. He was panting and trying to catch his breath at first; then he looked up to see Starfire.
 
There was a moment in which neither of them spoke or moved. They just looked at one another. Robin, still panting, stared at the redheaded alien who'd stolen his heart and he felt all the pain around him dissolve away. It really did amaze him. It sounded cliché, but when she was around, things never looked as bad. She could raise his spirits even in the midst of the bleakest situation. She really was his ideal woman. As a fighter, she was a force to be reckoned with; and as a lover, she was as gentle as a lamb. Somehow, he had been lucky enough to find someone so talented in both worlds. Normally when he looked into her large green eyes, he found silent warmth smoldering beneath them that warmed his soul.
 
However, as his eyes met Starfire's today, there was no warmth. There was only the bitter chill of a scorned lover. Robin knew then. He knew something was wrong. Was it Barbara? Had she said something? Was his seemingly perfect relationship with the seemingly perfect woman in jeopardy? He did not have answers; and unfortunately, he did not have the time to get them. Not right now anyway.
 
“Starfire -”
 
There was a gunshot; a bullet went sailing right between the pair and both of them broke off into battle once again. Starfire turned and hurled a green ball of energy at the shooter; the starbolt knocked him down to the ground and rendered him unconscious. The young lovers decided, without words, that whatever was hanging between them would have to wait for another, safer time.
 
Starfire did not wish to wait. She wanted to talk to Robin now. He had lied; and she wanted answers. Well . . . part of her did. One part of her wanted answers to her questions; she wanted the truth and she wanted it now. Then again, another part of her was worried deeply about what the truth meant. She had been happy. She and Robin had finally accepted their mutual attraction to one another, and the brief time between the end of the Trials and the beginning of this fiasco had been the best days of her life. Robin was no longer shy or hidden with his emotions towards her; and she was as exuberant as ever.
 
There was only one word to describe those days. Perfection. She missed them now, and she was worried she'd never feel that perfect feeling again. She thought this because she knew that depending on what Robin had to say about Barbara, and about being shot by the Joker all those years ago, she might have to do the one thing she didn't want to do. The hidden truths, the lies; they could destroy the perfection of their relationship.
 
Starfire was worried she may have to dump Robin.

If only she could have known - because fate had an even worse twist in store for Starfire.
 
---- ---- ----
 
Raven was gliding through the crowds, using her powers to subdue every prisoner she could. It was not difficult on her, and the confusion of the evening was playing in her favor. She used her mental powers to jerk the knives, guns, shards of glass, steel pipes and whatever other weapons the prisoners had found or made right out of their hands. She would send the weapons flying out the windows with one hand, while using the other hand to send powerful blasts of her mind powers at the inmates. The black light bolts knocked them down and usually knocked them out as well.
 
Most of the prisoners either were taken out too quickly to realize what was going on, or were too terrified to attack Raven. When, on the rare occasion one of them did charge her or try to shoot her; Raven merely blocked the attack by creating a shield of black light and then returned fire with bolts of black energy from her fingertips. The black shots connected with several inmates in their stomachs or heads and sent them sprawling backwards, unconscious.
 
Raven floated through the sea of inmates, firing her energy shots in every direction and taking down masses from the enemy numbers. The Titans were severely outnumbered, she knew, but they were winning. In the distance she could see the blinding explosions that came from Robin, Batgirl and Batman's various bombs and gadgets. She could hear the sounds of Cyborg's sonic cannon firing, and from the various roars, squawks and the occasional blowing of an elephants trunk; she knew Beast Boy was hard at working fighting. The entire team - not to mention the Gotham locals - was busy in battle, and they were winning. She had been a bit worried at first; the Joker's reputation was legendary, and if he had planned this whole thing a little better then he could have caused real havoc. Fortunately, for the Titans, the Joker had been more worried about his perfect punchline than his jailbreak - and it had cost him.
 
That's when Raven heard something that caused her to free in mid-air. It was the voice of a young woman, shouting at one of the inmates. The moment the girl's voice reached Raven's ears, she froze in her spot. The voice washed over her body like a freezing wave crashing against the morning shore. Raven's eyes opened wider than normal and they stayed that way.
 
That sounded like . . . but that was impossible . . . she couldn't be . . .
 
A prisoner's scream awoke Raven just in time. A large man with a thick mustache was running straight at her, yelling profanities and swinging a kitchen knife above his head. Raven quickly waved a hand in front of her and as her hand passed by it created a trail of black light, which acted like a shield. The man brought the knife down against the black light and it clanged off as if he had hit metal.
 
Raven was preparing an attack on the man when someone beat her to the punch. A large chunk of rock, which had most likely been ripped right out of the floor, sailed through the air and collided with the back of the man's head. The man grunted and fell down; the rock remained suspended in mid air.
 
Raven looked straight ahead and her eyes met with Terra's. Terra was standing on a floating piece of the floor, and she stared back for a moment. Terra shifted her weight from one leg to the other, standing awkwardly as she search for words.
 
Say something. Terra urged herself. Anything's better than silence!
 
“Hi.” Terra said, awkwardly. Hi? That's it? Jesus girl, you must be high
 
Raven did not quite know how to react. Terra was only a few feet from her - alive, well and apparently back. It was truly the last thing Raven had expected in this kind of situation. Memories filled her mind. Every memory of Terra, from the first time she'd laid eyes on the blonde outside Titan's tower - up to the last time she'd seen her, when Terra was just a statue buried underground.
 
And memories from the many, many days in-between those two events. Some of the more powerful ones were her betrayal of the Titans, and the effect she'd had over Beast Boy.
 
She's decided to come back now? Isn't that just a bit unfair? A voice asked. Raven wasn't sure if the voice was in her head, or if it was in the room. It seemed like time and reality had stopped around her. She couldn't think straight enough to realize how dangerous a disembodied voice coming from nowhere could be. This has to make you feel terrible, eh Raven?
 
I don't know how I feel. That's what Raven thought when the voice - a calm, cool male's voice, asked her the last question.
 
I'd be angry if I was you, Raven. Terra's back, and apparently she's welcomed back or she wouldn't be here. What will Beast Boy say? You and I both know you were his second choice after Terra. Now that she's back, you're going to be yesterdays new—
 
NO! You're wrong. Raven's mind blazed back instantly, before the male's voice could finish. Beast Boy loves me.
 
Oh please, spare me the melodrama; you're starting to sound like Starfire. Yes, Beast Boy says he loves you - but he loved her first. He wanted Terra from the first second he laid eyes on her - he knew you for years before he even took interest in you. And you know he only took interest in you because you were the only girl who'd have him. Terra was dead, Starfire was Robin's, and none of the girls in Jump City would date a green goofball. But you - well you were the creepy, lonely, pathetic little demon girl. You'd be lucky to have so much as half a green goofball like him. Face it Raven, if he can do better, what makes you think he'd stay with you?Now that she's back, it's only a matter of time before he leaves you. Then you'll be all alone again.
 
That's a lie. You don't know what you're talking about! Raven thought back, angrily.
 
The voice inside her head changed. It was no longer calm and cool; it was filled with a flaming anger. It is not a lie, and you know it. Beast Boy will leave you for her; and then you'll have no one. Well, you'll always have me little Raven. Youcanneverget rid of me.
 
Raven's eyes widened as she recognized the angry version of the voice. No.
 
Yes. The voice repeated fiercely inside her head. I'm back you little bitch; and it's time I teachyou a lesson. You have no idea how inconvenient it is to exist without a body - so I think I'll give you the first hand experience!
 
Raven had just been standing in silence since Terra said hi, and Terra was starting to think something was wrong. Raven didn't speak, she didn't blink, she didn't move - she just stood there staring.

“Umm, Raven? I know this is awkward but -”
 
Then Raven screamed. It was not just a scream - it was much too horrible to be a simple scream. The horror, pain and terror conveyed in Raven's scream is beyond words - beyond imagination. The only way to experience the fear and panic in her scream is to hear it; which is an unsavory task. Terra dropped to her knees and covered her ears as the unholy sound echoed through the prison, the sound rising above anything else - explosions, gunfire and all other sounds were drowned out by this single, terrifying yell as it galloped from Raven's mouth like a deadly rider into the night.
 
“Raven!”
“Rae!”
“Friend Raven!”
“Whoa!”
 
Robin had just finished taking care of Two-Face when he heard the scream. He shouted the gothic titan's name out and ran towards her. What could have happened to cause this kind of reaction from Raven?
 
Beast Boy and Cyborg were still manning their posts at the Batmobile and T-Car. They had taken out several inmates who had attempted to flee out the front, or attack the vehicles. The moment Raven screamed, however, they both twisted in her direction. Beast Boy shouted for her, dread filling his insides, and he became a humming bird and flew towards the sound of the scream. Cyborg followed on foot, no longer caring about his car; his mind focused solely on a friend in trouble.
 
Starfire had been in mid-flight, dropping Starbolts down on the sea of inmates below her, when the scream reached her ears. She shuddered at the sound and then bolted off in Raven's direction with her eyes burning green with anger towards whatever would cause such pain to her friend.

A circle had formed around Raven and Terra now. Terra stood with a look of mixed confusion and horror on her face; while Raven was down on her knees, screaming for dear life and clutching the sides of her face. The prisoners stood aghast, all of the ones in the circle merely watching - thoughts of rioting and fighting driven out of their head by the sight before them.
 
The Titans fought their way to the front and all of them stopped at the edge of the circle. Cyborg on the southern end, Starfire flying above the western edge of the circle, Robin at the east, Batgirl, Batman, Tim Drake and Jim Gordon (all of whom had also heard the scream and come to investigate) were at the northern end.
 
Beast Boy took one look at the sight; he watched as Raven dragged her fingers down the side of her face during the screaming. She was clutching her skin so hard her nails had begun to draw blood. That was all it took. Beast Boy was at Raven's side in a flash, he grabbed her hands away from her face and held them in his own while looking at her.
 
“Rae! What's wrong? How can I help?” Raven pulled her hands away from him and continued to scream; ignoring him completely. She went back to clawing at her face, and Beast Boy rounded on Terra with teary eyes full of rage.
 
“What the hell did you DO!?” He shouted.
 
“Nothing! I swear!” Terra replied at once.
 
“Liar!” Beast Boy shouted back.
 
Then there was another sound. A horrible gurgling sound. Beast Boy turned back to Raven; she had stopped the screaming and was now doubled over, making gagging noises.
 
“Raven!?” He attempted to touch her back softly; but the moment his hand made contact with her cape there was a flash of black lightning and Beast Boy was hurled backwards, yelping out in pain as it happened.
 
Raven lifted up onto her knees again and she extended her arms to the side. Her entire body began to shake violently and then she opened her mouth and something came flying from her throat and landed on the ground; it was some kind of ball of glowing black light. Raven's body stopped shaking and her eyes closed. When they opened again; they were different. She now had four glowing red eyes instead of her usual two normal ones.
 
Raven?” Robin asked, stepping forward tentatively.
 
“Nope, guess again.” Raven replied. Her voice sounded the same; but at the same time everyone could tell it had changed. It was the same tone, the same pitch but, there was also an underlying chill in her voice that had never been there before.
 
Beast Boy was back on his feet; slowly walking towards Raven. “Rae, what are you talking about?”
 
Raven turned to the green boy. “I just told you; I'm not Raven. Raven doesn't live here anymore. I ejected her soul so I'd have more room.” Raven extended a hand and pointed down at the glowing black ball of energy - it's color and glow were fading.

“Ejected her soul?” Cyborg repeated, aghast. “What the hell's goin' on!?”
 
Beast Boy's eyes widened a little bit. “If you're not Raven, who are you?” He demanded.
 
“Oh please, that should be obvious.” Raven replied. “I'm Trigon the Terrible; naturally.”
 
The reaction was instant. Each of the Titans drew back in horror. Beast Boy shook his head in disbelief.
 
“No! Trigon's dead!” He shouted.
 
“My body yes, but the soul lives on. A soul cannot exist for long without a body; but I was able to copy my soul and implant it inside my daughter as a seed. Seeing Terra tonight filled her with enough confusion, bitterness and jealously to awaken that seed and make it grow. Now I'm back, I'm in charge of this body, and Raven's soul is on it's own. Just look at it - already it's fading into nothingness. Soon any trace of my daughter's existence will be gone. But don't be sad, Beast Boy; you'll be dead too.”
 
With that Raven - no, Trigon - flew levitated herself up in the air and extended her arms out above her head; spreading her fingers out wide. Tiny balls of flame exploded from her fingers and began raining down on the dozens of prisoners who stood staring with aghast faces. The balls of flame were very small; no bigger than dimes. However, when one of the balls landed on one of the inmates he burst into flames and burnt into a pile of ashes before he could even utter a final scream. Everyone seemed to scream at this point and begin running in every direction. Chaos and panic took over as more of the tiny balls landed on people and they too suffered the same fate as the first inmate.
 
“Titans Go!” Robin yelled, going for one of his bombs.

“NO!” Beast Boy shouted even louder. He tackled Robin down and Robin's bomb went off course. Instead of hitting Trigon it flew across the room and exploded on a group of inmates.
 
“Beast Boy!” Robin shouted, horrified.
 
“He's inside Raven's body; if you blow him up, Raven's gonna die!” Beast Boy yelled back. “We gotta save Raven's soul first; then we'll deal with Trigon!”
 
“If we don't stop Trigon now, we could all die!” Robin argued back.
 
“And if we waste time, Raven will die!” Beast Boy snapped. “Please Robin, help me!” Beast Boy's voice was halfway between begging and demanding. Robin sighed and knew what he had to do. Raven's soul was the priority. It would have to be.
 
“Call off your friend, man!” Before Robin had a chance to speak again, one of the prisoners had stepped forward. He held a gun in his hand and he was aiming it at Starfire, who was the closest of the Titans to him. “Make that creepy bitch stop throwing those fireballs man, or I'm taking you all out!”
 
“Sir, please calm down, we are attempting -” Starfire began to say, floating towards the inmate -- but he was too scared of everything and the moment Starfire started in his direction he squeezed the trigger and shot her in the chest.
 
Starfire's large green eyes widened as a white-hot flash of pain filled every inch of her body. Starting in her chest and zipping out to every section of her being; all she could feel was blazing pain, and then nothing. She fell backwards and landed on the ground.
 
The man who shot her also landed on the ground; because Cyborg shot him with his sonic cannon. Robin forgot all about Trigon, and Raven's soul, and everything else going on around him. For a moment all he could do was stand and watch as the woman he loved was shot; then he ran to her side and tried to catch her.
 
He failed.
 
She hit the ground, and he quickly scooped her up in his arms and cradled her against his chest. “Starfire! Starfire! Wake up! Look at me!”
 
“Ro. . . bin.” Starfire whispered weakly. Her eyes remained closed, but she said his name.

She was still alive!
 
But judging from her wound; that could change at any second.
 
From high above, Trigon watched with satisfaction as several more inmates burst into flames. He also witnessed the shooting of Starfire; which only added to his sick pleasure. He charged a ball of flame in his hand, not a dime sized one, but a full-grown fireball, and prepared to drop it right atop Robin and the injured Starfire when he felt something.

The presence of another demon. He could sense that there were at least three other pureblooded demons in Gotham City - and judging from the way they felt, they were all his children.
 
“That's interesting.” Trigon whispered to himself. He decided it was time he take Raven's body for a little test drive through Gotham; to find the other demons.
 
“Farewell Titans, it's been fun!”
 
Trigon turned and lobbed the fireball through the wall, completely destroying the eastern wall of the prison. Several flaming bricks fell and crushed several inmates to death on the inside; while the same happened to the unsuspecting police outside. Trigon levitated up and flew off into the night.
 
Back inside the wreckage of the prison, the Titans were in bad shape. Beast Boy was holding Raven's soul in his hand. It was still warm; it felt like he was holding a plate that had just been taken out of the microwave. That is to say, it was hot - but it was cooling quickly. Beast Boy didn't want to know what happened to Raven when he soul lost it's warmth.
 
Not far away, Robin continued to cradle Starfire's body. It was also becoming cold.
 
“Starfire, don't die. You can't die. I need you.” Robin had broken down. No longer was he Robin; the boy wonder, the fearless leader of the Teen Titans. Now he was just Dick Grayson, a teenage boy whose girlfriend was dying in his arms.
 
Terra dropped down to her knees, tears flooding down the side of her face. This is my fault. She realized as a horrible knot formed in the pit of her stomach. This is all my fault.
 
Of course, this was just the beginning of the bad news. A limousine was arriving in another part of Gotham at that very moment, and Dr. Philip Cobalt and his boss were arriving from Metropolis. Sadira and Azarock had felt the tremors of demonic power in the air and both of them had gone berserk upon the realization of their father's return.
 
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
 
A/N: See, I told you this was the evilest cliffhanger so far, didn't I? So I wrote a song in honor of the occasion; listen well Mon. Listen to da song, mon! I'm Jamaican now, mon.
Reviewsmake the evil go away,
Reviewsmake for a early update day,
Reviewswill stopthe evil cliffy,
A few reviewssure would be nifty,
Cause this story's authoris a feedback whore,
That means a few reviewswill open a door,
And on the other side youwill see,
A brand new chapterwritten by me,
So if you want chapter twenty-eight,
And you want it early instead of late,
Leave a review!
Or
two!
XD!While we're on the subjectof reviews,
Here's my repliesto all of yous!
 
scathac's warrior: Hehe. I know what you mean; crazy people are fun. ^^
 
Lambbaby: Woo! I'm glad to hear that. Heh, I liked that “Larry” line too. I couldn't resist using it. Oh, Barbara wants to make things right with Star, and with Robin too - buuuuuut we all know it won't be easy. Heh. I wanted to make Raven take charge just cause she's Raven, she makes a good leader. Oh, as for your question; Trigon put the seed inside Raven during their battle on Tamaran. I'm going to go into further detail about it later on in the story, when Raven finds out herself. As for who's side Magus is on . . . well I can't answer that. XD! Mmm. Starfire's reaction to Terra's return was something I had to think about; but hopefully it went well.
 
DarkSin: Aww, you outta be used to cliffhangers by now! Hehehe. I swear I'll write a cliffie-free chapter one day. I don't know when that day willl be though. I'll try to hurry with the next update m'friend. ^^
 
Dramaelfie: ^^ Oh just wait, Trigon's other kids are gonna redefine the words “sick and twisted villains” before things are over. Heheheh!
 
Pickles12: Hehe. Yep, it is kind of weird that there's more than one Robin. Let's see if I remember right…. Dick Grayson was the first Robin, and he's the one from Teen Titans and he was the one who was in the circus. Jason Todd was the second Robin, but Joker killed him. Tim Drake was the third Robin; and that's all of them. ^^ I shall indeed keep writing; and hopefully you'll keep reading too?
 
Inuluvsu: Woo! I'm glad you're still enjoying it. Don't worry; Terra's gonna be in it a lot - she was just off in the last chapter. Why did I pick the sewer pipes? Good question. It's something I saw in a Sean Connery movie. Dude, forget applesauce; if life gives me lemons I'm making lemon cookies. ^^ Mmm. Lemon cookies. . . . whoops, off topic. Hehe. I'll see you later!
 
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE: Dude, you have a laptop? So lucky. We only have the one computer; which is in my mom's room. Which means she kicks me off when she gets home from work; as she wants her room. XD! Oooh. Tofu is flavorless? Hmm. Then I could eat it with Enchiladas I s'pose. Dunno if I'd want too. DUDE! You're in a play? Wicked! I was in a play back in Maryland. We used to rehearse everyday. Then the director's dad got hospitalized a week before opening night, and the director split and the play got canceled. >< Three months to update? Ooh, that is a while. Buuuuut I'm still lazier than you! It once took me seven months to update. Booya! I am king of being lazy! . . . wait . . . that's not a good thing. >< Hehehe. Yay! Finally someone who likes cliffhangers. Now I won't feel so bad about using them all the time. Heh. I shall make sure I update soon and I'm gonna try to make this next chapter very good.
 
ILUVBBRAE: Hello! I just wanted to thank you for reading and leaving so many reviews. Although since the last one was on chapter seven, I'm guessing it'll be a while before you actually see this. Anyway; thank you very much, and don't worry, there's plenty of BBRae to come.
 
IllegalDayNightSnappingIguana: Aw, don't sweat it. I know exactly how you feel with memory problems. I forget stuff all the time. Dude, everybody hates auditions. They're horrible, aren't they? But hey, if you got a callback, that's good news! Be happy! ^^ XD. Freaking people out is fun, isn't it? Dude, plotlines are hard to decide on. Especially for me `cause I change my mind all the time. -snickers- Nope, I don't prewrite mine. I've tried to before; but I like getting the feedback as I write the story so I know how to improve and what people want to read. DUDE! Old friends are cool. I keep running into old friends lately. Tis fun, isn't it? TROQ was okay; I liked seeing BB hug Rae. ^^ I can't wait for the Prophecy and Stranded; those are the two I really wanna see. I read all about them on a French spoiler board (The bloody French have already got both of `em! So UNFAIR! ><) and they sound really awesome. Especially Stranded, which, according to my French friends, is LOADED with Robin/Star moments and some ACTUAL romance between the two for a change. Plus it has some hilarious moments with Raven and some weird little alien dudes. Or so they say. Anyway, we'll have to wait and see I guess, won't we?
Good luck on your callback Winter, I'll be rooting for you.