Fan Fiction ❯ Anything for Love ❯ 00: Notes ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Disney owns, not I. I'm quite sure Walt would be turning back flips in his grave, but Disney's done well enough on that, even without my help. Honestly, Cinderella 2? Little Mermaid 2? *spits*

Warnings: A femmeslash ficcy, or two girls in love. If this bothers you, turn back now.

Also, general adultness. Not for kiddies, even though I don't think it's that bad. Um, Spinelli swears a bit, because that's what teens do. Deal.

A/N: The notes had grown to such a length that I decided, hell, give them their own chapter. If you've read the warning and are ok with that, you can skip these unless you're curious as to my screwed mental processes.

The final, and biggest part to my sister's birthday present. This will be a multi chapter fic, and if I really feel like being evil, I can say she only gets a chapter every birthday. *eg*

A bit of backstory: while we're watching cartoons my sister and I always try to see who can gross the other out with weird couples or images. (The all time winner was nekkid Wizardmon.) We were doing this one day, and one of us, I don't know which, said Gretchen/Spinelli as a joke. It didn't gross either of us out, and simply took off from there, and the only thing I have to say for myself is: Did you ever get so caught up in whether you could do something, you didn't stop to think if you should?

The title comes from the Meatloaf song. I am entirely too obsessed with Meatloaf, and was on a particularly bad Meatloaf kick at the time I needed a title. *shrugs*

The first part is very loosely based on the very traumatizing sex ed course they have at my school in the 7th grade. And the questions they talk about? People actually asked those, and that is the actual answer. ^_~

Oh, and is anyone else really, really annoyed by these Spinelli turns into a prep/develops a fasion sense fics? This Spinelli is much the same as always, except she's traded in her skirt for a wardrobe composed almost entirely of jeans.


And flamers? *the pyromaniac writer smirks and stands back with a gasoline can* Bring it on.