Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Care Bears ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Attack of the Care Bears

Disclaimer: Oh come on. If I owned LotR or Care Bears, don't you think I'd have enough money to pay for real intertament. I'd be soaking up some nasty UV rays on a privet island with all the anime DVDs in the world. But sadly I do not so no go ;_; Anyway please R&R, even flamage.

@@

The evil plush starred at the nine men, err, hobbits, elf, dwarf, wizard, and men. They starred back in definence until Pippin cracked.

Pippin: SOMEONE KILL THAT THING BEFORE IT TAKES OVER THE ROOM!!!!

Sam: Maybe it isn't evil. It looks harmless.

He walks up to the thing and picks it up. Nothing happens.

Sam: See, harmless.

He puts it down and walks out of the room. The moment he was gone the care bear turned its head to the others and stood up. It started to walk toward the fellowship when it tripped over a very large lobster. The fellowship took the opportunity to run. They all head for Elrond's counsel room. Elrond looked up startled from his spot on the floor where he was holding a very large Blue's Clues balloon. After the shock wore off they all started to talk at once.

Frodo: Elronyouhavetohelpus,it'sgonnakillus!!

Pippin: EVIL! IT'S EVIL! IT MUST BE KILLED!!!!!

Boromir: It'llcomeformefirst!Everyonekillsmeanditwilltoo!!

Aragorn: HELP US!!!

Merry: I'M SCARED!

Gandalf: That thing is to evil to on exist!

Gimli: It's after my Lucky Charms!!

They all give Gimli an odd look then they go back to pleading.

Elrond: Um, what are you talking about?

Gandalf tells him what happened and then they take him to the vile plush toy.

Elrond: There's nothing hear. Gandalf I think you all need to lay off of your pipe.

The fellowship looked around the room but they could not find the evil CB. They went to Frodo when he called to them. He had found a now open window. It was somewhere in Rivendell, planning their demises.

@@@@@@

Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the plot thickens. That or I'm rambling here but no one cares. Please review, and know that I use flames to quench my pyromania by lighting cute guys on fire. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!