Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Care Bears ❯ fuzzy assasins and shifting personalities ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Attack of the Care Bears

Wind: Wow, being thrown off ff.net gave me lots of time to write.

Le: (sarcastically) No, really?

Wind: (totally oblivious) Yep. Ok the battle will be coming up soon.but not yet.

Le: Baka.

Key: Uh, Wind?

Wind: Yeah?

Key: >.> <.< uh the people from the asylum are back for you.

Wind: Burn them.

Key: O.O

Wind: Fine. I will, but you do the disclaimer. (walks outside with flamethrower)

Key: Wind does not own anything from the Lord of the Rings or Care Bears. She owns the Evil Care Bear and the deranged purple cat though.

Wind: (outside) BURN, BURN! BURN MY PRESCIOUS FLAMES!!!! KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~!!!!!

Key: Uh, and her precious flames. (mutters) I thought I was the fire element but she loves it more.(normal) ah well. R&R.

@@@

A few hours later, Aragorn actually woke up! Of course he had no idea who he was but that really was not that big of a difference.

Aragorn: (looking at his sword) Oh, pretty.

Frodo: (in mother voice) Don't play with sharp objects.

Merry: That sounded wrong.

Boromir: Is that all you think of little one?

Merry: (proudly) Yes, yes it is.

Frodo: (still with mother voice) You should not think such dirty thoughts.

Gandalf: (clenching teeth) Stop talking like that.

Frodo: (still is) Clenching your teeth is bad for you.

Gandalf: GAHHHHH! (blows frodo's head off) opps.

Everyone looks at Gandalf in horror, kind of. Ok, fine no one cared and they started dancing around until a sound calls their attention to Frodo's body. Elmo {you know, from Sesame Street, the red thing} climbs out of a trap door in his chest.

Elmo: It's not nice to blow up others mechanical bodies. (takes out knife) You have to learn to be nice.

Gimli: FUZZY ASSASIN!

Legolas: -_- This is pathetic.

Elmo: YAAAA! (attacks Boromir)

Boromir: Eeeeeeeeek! (screams like girl and runs around in circles)

Aragorn: (is knocked over) Wha.(hits head).....(in childish voice) Where am I? Where did my pony go? MOMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Sam: (runs in from other room) I JUST ONE TWO DOLLARS IN A BIGGEST FEET CONTEST! I EVEN GOT INTO THE WORLD RECORDS! (waving his arms he steps on Elmo) Ew, I stepped in something. MY PRESSIOUS FEET ARE FOREVER TAINTED! (runs out crying, hitting aragorn on the way)

Aragorn: (female voice) Oh dear, what happened to the salon? Poo, I was just getting my nails done.

Legolas: (eye twitches) This is messed up. (hits Aragorn with folding chair)

Aragorn: @.@ (Brittany Spears voice) Like, the room is, like spinning.

Merry: EVIL SINGER!!! (hits A with big rock)

Aragorn: @-@ (Frodo) I will take it.but I do not know the way.

All: O_O

Everyone grabs a blunt object and beats Aragorn.

Aragorn: Night, night. (falls over) X_X

@@@@

Wind: Look it's a little longer!

Le: Whoop-d fricken do

Wind: And guess what.

Key: what?

Wind: It's getting longer cause I'm still talking.

Aragorn Fans: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOO (pant) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! (throw rotten veggies and fish)

Wind: Oh, (dodges) I am sorry for.(dodges again) for bashing Strider. Don't be mad.(dodges so frodo gets a tomato in the face) it was just for fun! Please tell me what you think and don't throw too many tomatos. (is hit in face with fish)