Fan Fiction ❯ Beyond Belief: Sora Vs Krystal! ❯ Misfortunate ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beyond Belief: Sora Vs Krystal
By: Youkai Dreams
 
Disclaimer/Claimer: I do not own “Kingdom Hearts,” or “Beyond Belief: Fact Or Fiction.” However, I do own this storyline (as far as I know...) and I do own every character in this story with the exception of “Sora.”
 
Authors Note: I was inspired to write this story because I love the show “Beyond Belief: Fact Or Fiction,” and I wanted to write a story in that format. If Sora is out of character, oh well. I think he's cute, and I thought he'd be the perfect person to play the role of `the guy' in this story. Remember, he's a highly-paid/extremely talented actor! Did you see his performance on the “Kingdom Hearts” series of games? Haha! Now, I'm paying him to do this role, but seriously? Where do you think I get all of it? Monopoly money isn't that cheap, you know.
~
 
 
Sora stood holding the newspaper in his hands, and was surprised to see Krystal's picture on the front column.
 
At first, he admired the picture. He had to admit, she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen in his life. He loved her, and had admitted it to her a little while ago, but was saddened at the thought that she hadn't showed any signs of feeling the same for him.
 
With a smile on his face, he remembered what she had shared with him only hours before, and blushed at what they'd done.
 
His eyes found the headline of `her story,' dropped the paper on the floor, and absently stared at the wall on the opposite side of him.
 
 
 
Three months prior
 
 
 
Dreary eyes opened lazily to the sound of... what was that anyway?
 
Buzzing. A loud, annoying buzzing sound rang loudly in Sora's ears. He stirred slightly, closing his eyes again, but opened them when he remembered where he was.
 
Slowly, he sat up in his bed, and rubbed his eyes. Turning his head, he looked at the clock beside it and gasped at what time it read. “7:00.”
 
“Oh no. This can't be...”
 
His alarm was set for 6:30. Had he truly slept over that noise for thirty minutes? Even more importantly, school started at 7:30, which meant he'd missed his bus already, and would have to run to make it in time. Hell, he'd be surprised if he were only thirty minutes late.
 
Sighing, he quickly parted from the bed, and wondered if this was a sign of how horrible his day was going to be.
 
“This certainly was a great day to sleep in. I have a test first period I can't miss... or make upppppp! Ouch!” Before he knew it, his feet had slipped, throwing off his balance. His reflexes hadn't kicked in fast enough to stop the fall, so he fell with a loud `thump.'
 
Breathing violently, he tried to sigh, taking in a deep breath in the process, but began to choke on a thick, metallic substance. The pain came only moments later.
 
He spat out the blood from his mouth, and wiped the offending liquid from his chin with his left hand. He realized that he had somehow stuck his tongue out while falling, and closed his teeth tightly when his chin collided with the hard-wood floor.
 
Running to the bathroom, he choked out the blood from his mouth, while trying to hold back tears threatening to spill. Grabbing a wash cloth with his right hand, and turning the sink on with his left, he dipped the soft material under and soaked it completely.
 
Hurriedly, he brought the cloth to his tongue, and pressed it firmly around it, squinting at the pain. His mouth was bleeding furiously, and he feared possibly dieing because of the rapid blood-loss.
 
Noticing how dark the once white cloth had become, he took it from his mouth, and ran it under the sink. Watching the red-color fade a little, he examined his tongue, observing a huge line filled with blood straight across it. Although the bleeding had dulled, it still refused to stop, but he refused to give up.
 
Gagging from the blood in his mouth, he raised the cloth to it, and spat the blood into the slightly pink sink before re-applying the soaked material to his tongue.
 
Turning the water off, he noticed how the blood wasn't bleeding through the cloth anymore, so he ventured back into his room to see what had tripped him in the first place.
 
He could tell exactly where he'd fallen, seeing as there was a huge gathering of blood on his floor. Immediately, his eyes focused on a pair of jeans he had worn the day before, a few feet behind the puddle. With no doubt, he knew that was the cause of his fall.
 
Turing around once again, he looked at himself in the mirror, and removed the cloth. His tongue had stopped bleeding. The pain was still there, but the taste and smell were beginning to get to him.
 
`Maybe this will do...' he decided eyeing a bottle containing a clear-blue substance. `It has to be called “Mouth Wash” for something right? It can't hurt too bad....' he thought, walking over to the bottle.
 
Grabbing it, he walked back in front of the sink and held it up to his mouth. `Well, here goes,' he thought before hesitantly taking the cap off, and forcing the liquid into his mouth.
 
BIG mistake.
 
Sora choked half the mouth-wash down, while the other half trailed down his chin, soaking his shirt. Coughing hysterically, he stepped back a few steps, tripping himself and falling, hitting his back on the toilet.
 
He brought his hands up to his neck and began screaming in pain. It was worse than when he'd bitten himself. He had that pain on top of this one.
 
Shaking his head violently from side to side, the toilet caught his view. It took all his strength to stop himself from banging his head on it, and passing out.
 
His head began to pulse furiously, and the pain was immensely increasing. What was he going to do? He knew if he didn't dull it soon, he'd pass out from the trauma itself. What was he to do then?
 
Still choking, he held his right hand out, and opened his eyes. Everything was blurry; and he could no longer tell he was in the bathroom from looking. Tears were escaping his eyes without his knowing it.
 
Reaching out for whatever would support his weight, an object was in his hand, and it was strong enough to help him get up.
 
He soon realized he was holding the edge of the sink, and squeezed it in a death-grip, trying to pull himself up. He screamed again when he lifted his chin, causing his tongue to move rapidly, causing the wound to open further, and causing the hints of mouth-wash still in his mouth to mix with the blood already present in his wound, creating more pain than he thought possible.
 
The bloodied mouthwash trailed both down his throat and down his shirt, onto the small carpet he was practically dieing on. He released both his hands from his throat, and wildly swung his arms at the sink, and grasped the edges as tightly as his body would let him.
 
With his life, he pulled himself up slowly, and held onto it for a moment. Eyeing a clean towel, he turned the water on, and yanked the towel into it, watching it drink up the liquid.
 
Wait... when did his vision become clear? Well, he didn't know, and neither did he care. He pulled the drenched cloth to his mouth, and squeezed it onto his tongue.
 
The pain was finally dulling enough for him to think properly. Relieving his tongue of the towel, he put it under the water again, and re-applied it.
 
The bleeding was dulling. He could breathe out his mouth now instead of nose, but he breathed out his nose anyway.
 
Re-wetting the towel one more time, and leaving it on his tongue for a few minutes, he dropped it on the floor, and gazed at his tongue in the mirror. The bleeding had finally stopped, although slight pain was still there.
 
His eyes widened as his reflection finally came into his view.
 
His complexion was deathly pale, and his eyes were blood-shot. Tears mixed with the blood that had managed to rest on his cheeks. His chin, along with his shirt was blood-red. Examining himself further, he realized that his nose was bleeding fiercely as well; leaving a trail of blood that vanished into his mouth.
 
He then took a look at the mess of a bathroom he was in. Blood was everywhere, along with the mouth-wash he had used. `I must have dropped it...'
 
The toilet was covered in blood, along with the floor, sink, towels, carpets, and miscellaneous things on the floor.
 
He looked at his reflection again and sighed. “Ho-ouch!” He coughed. `I guess I won't be speaking out loud for a little while...'
 
He wondered how he would clean all this up, and what would happen if his mother found out. Where was his mother in the first place?
 
`Guess I'd better get the bathroom cleaned up first,' he thought as he ventured out of said room into his bedroom, out the small door into the large hallway.
 
`Where is all the cleaning stuff...' he wondered as he walked to the stairway, and began to feel a little light-headed. He lifted his left hand to his forehead as the stairs began to move in front of him.
 
Grabbing the railing above the stairs, he let out a shaky breath, and began his journey down them. His body jerked itself violently to the right while he was stepping down the current stair, causing him to fall all the way down, bumping his head on each stair.
 
Feeling the back of his head, he silently sent thanks to no-one in particular, stood up, and limped to the kitchen cabinet.
 
Opening the small cabinet beneath the sink, he smiled as he spotted a huge collection of cleaning products, and kneeled down to see which ones he would need.
 
`I'm getting so... dizzy....' he thought as he decided upon some bleach and other random products.
 
Standing up, he dropped the items he held in his hands as they began to shake. `I'm loosing control of my body' he thought as he leaned down to pick up the things he had dropped.
 
Now standing, he walked back to the stairs and marched up them, noting the fact that his vision was getting blurrier by the minute.
 
Upon the last step, he stopped and rested, leaning himself on the rail, careful not to fall back down the stairs as he had done earlier.
 
`I can't stop now; I have to get that mess cleaned up...'
 
Taking small steps to his room, he went into the bathroom, and threw the cleaning products on the floor. He felt nauseated as the smell reached his nose.
 
Walking toward the bathtub, he turned the water on, shifted the dial to the right, and waited for it to heat up.
 
Grabbing the cleaning solution he knew would help get the stains out, he poured it into the water, and watched it change to a light green. Then he spotted the rack of towels, and grabbed a few.
 
`Mom's gonna kill me, but then again... she may not have the privilege if I don't get help quick.'
 
He began to feel nauseous when the strong aroma the bleach created forced its way in the air.
 
He kept thinking he should do something, but dismissed it as he grabbed the towels, and threw them on the floor, trying to rid the floor of as much blood and mouth-wash as they'd allow.
 
Soon, each one was soaked, and he threw them aside and stood up and walked over to the sink.
 
He ran the water, and applied some to his face, trying to get the offending blood from it. His eyes widened when water touched his feet, then looked at the bathtub. Running to it, he sighed and turned the water off as quick as he could.
 
`GREAT!' he inwardly screamed to himself, watching the water flow onto the floor.
 
`Well, that kind of helps with getting the blood up, but how am I going to get all this water up?'
 
The water beneath him began to turn pink, and was darkening quickly. He averted his gaze towards the towels he'd thrown aside before, and watched the water drain the blood from the already soaked material.
 
`Perfect...' he thought as he reached for the towels, and put them all in the sink, which he realized he also forgot to turn off.
 
Sighing, he pushed the knob down, turning the water off.
 
Walking back to the towel rack, he grabbed a few more towels, and threw them in the tub. After they were soaked, he ringed them out a bit, and began to clean the bathroom.
 
 
Thirty Minutes Later...
 
 
Sora looked into his now clean bathroom, and sighed. He'd managed to get the smell, and blood cleaned up, but his bathroom was stained a little, and there was no way to clean it further.
 
He had to admit, it looked as if it were painted that way, but it made it look... feminine.
 
`At least it's clean now' he thought as he turned around, and frowned at the half-dry blood stain on the floor in his room.
 
He grabbed the cleaner and wood polisher and headed for the puddle.
 
He stopped as the clock came into view. “7:57”
 
That had taken over an hour! He sighed as he kneeled down above the drying blood, and began to clean it.
 
Ten minutes later, the blood was gone, and there was a little red stain where it had been. Sora grabbed the polisher and applied it to the wood before sighing again.
 
“Now I have a nice spot on my floor to match my bathroom!” He said sarcastically before closing his mouth. He hadn't meant to say that aloud, but the pain wasn't as bad as before, and he hadn't tasted any blood this time. Maybe the mouth-wash had worked?
 
He looked at the clock once again. “8:10”
 
“Good. I have enough time to make it to lunch. That way, I can eat before I am killed tonight.” Sora winced at the thought. He was sure he couldn't officially eat for a while. Was he supposed to live off soup? ...Wouldn't that burn his mouth also? Perhaps cold soup...or would that make him sick?
 
He stood up and looked around his room. He walked around and picked up the clothes and things lying on the ground, and headed for the bathroom. He looked at the towels in the sick, and was happy that they weren't soaked. They weren't dry, but they were dry enough to get them to the laundry room.
 
“I'm pleased to say my room won't be dirty for a long time...”
 
With that, he turned around, and passed out.
~
 
 
All right, that's the first chapter. Sorry, just drama as of now, lol. Anyway, tell me what you think, ok? Ok? OK? Oh, alrighty! Good.
 
Moving on...
 
Haha, I just finished this today. I started this chap about a month ago, but I just stopped working on it. I didn't know how to end it when I realized that was a good ending @_@. Oh well. Nice chap, anyway. Well, `till next time!