Fan Fiction ❯ Born Again ❯ Chapter 4: Village of the Faeries ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Born Again: The Journey

A.n: I'm gonna try to do a fight scene but… Take note I am horrible when it comes to fighting with weapons //_^ (My new face //^ see the bangs, boy I wish I had bangs now) It actually gets better once they get rid of there weapons //_^

One more thing, I own Odran and Silver in there just like I own everyone else //<' Unfortunately. Odran and Silver are my two Rpg characters and they are not an actual part of this story they are just making a Cameo appearance for this chapter, This SILVER is not me //<' No way is she me I am her total opposite.

~*~*~*~

"What's Staran like?" Keaira asked aloud as she looked over at Orion, They had been walking since morning and Orion had figured they be there by nightfall at least.

"Well, Its big, and the people there worship the God and Goddess of the stars, its almost always night there…"

"How…" Keaira started but Orion cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"Is it almost always night there, no one knows, there used to be a legend on it that was passed down from generation to generation in the Royal family but that was lost over a hundred years ago in the Great War…"

"I might know" A voice, said butting into the two's conversation. Orion looked around for the source of the voice and gasped at a person who was standing in the tree across from them.

"Your that lady who told the Prophecy…" Orion exclaimed looking the woman over, she fit the profile his brother had given him, Red hair with Black and White streaks and Emerald green eyes, stood about 5'6.

The woman smiled as she jumped off the branch and landed in front of the two. "That I am…"

"Then what do you want?"

"A lot of things, you and yours friend death for one" Orion glared at the woman as Keaira backed up some.

"Keaira, Get out of here now" Orion whispered to her as Keaira nodded slightly and started to run as fast as she could only glancing back as she heard the sound of steel on steel.

"How good are you Staran?" The woman asked as she twirled her weapon around her hand. It was a black and white swallow (They look like this <>----<> ^^; think Chrono Cross) and one of the two blades it had a fire design on it.

Orion didn't say anything as he pulled out his sword. Its hilt was a deep dark blue and it had stars hanging down from it, on the blade was engraved a shooting star with a tail of fire.

The woman laughed lightly. "Well Prince Orion, since you are about to die I might as well tell you my name, It is Ember"

"If you know who I am then you also know killing me will sentence you to death." Orion said his voice losing all joy and laughter, becoming like an Emotionless Machine.

Ember laughed again and blew her tri colored hair out of her face. "Not true… I was paid to kill you." She charged at Orion slashing at his face with the top blade but Orion quickly brought up his sword and blocked it. They stood there glaring at each other for what seemed like hours both daring the other to move, when Ember brought up her foot and kicked Orion in the stomach sending him flying into a tree.

Orion groaned slightly as he stood up, only to be sent back down with the punch of a fist.

"So that's how you want to fight then?" He asked as he discarded his blade and got in a crouching position. He charged her at full speed throwing his right fist at her face but she ducked quickly and grabbed his arm and threw him over his shoulder glaring down at him…

***

"Crap I'm lost" Keaira cursed lightly as a twig, snapped from under her feet. For some weird reason she always got lost in woods, it was like a curse, you couldn't go into the woods with out getting lost.

"Need some help?" Keaira looked up at the tree's as she heard the slight hoarse voice. Standing on one of the branches was a Guy with slightly wavy shoulder length silver blue hair, (Blue Tips) and Blue Golden eyes. He looked to stand about 5'7 and had this slightly cold air about him.

"As long as you're willing," She replied trying to hold down a shudder. The man smiled at her as the trees started to blow softly. Nodding he jumped down from the branch and landed on the ground gracefully.

"Names, Odran. You are?" He asked as he introduced himself.

"I'm Keaira,"

"Alright Keaira, There's a small Village near here, Your companion should know about it so he'll probably look there" Odran told her as he started to walk to the place he was talking about, pushing branches out of his way at the same time. Keaira ran to catch up wondering silently to herself how he knew she was traveling with someone.

"So…"

"Where here" Odran announced cutting her off. She nodded as she started towards the entrance but noticed she was going by herself, she turned around to tell Odran thank you and to see if he was coming in to but noticed he was gone.

"That's Strange," She muttered to herself silent. `But then again everything here is.'

"What is?" A girl asked, her voice sounding like it was full of laughter and joy. Keaira was jolted out of her thoughts and looked at the girl for a few seconds. She sort of reminded her of Odran, she had Silver and Blue hair except it when down to her elbows, and her eyes were Gold and Blue, and she seemed to stand about 5'3.

"I'm Silver and you're in the Village of Dreams." The girl announced smiling not giving Keaira a chance to answer. "Why don't you come in Keaira San and you can meet our Village Elder Ashen I'm sure he'd be happy to meet." Keaira blinked confused again once more that day.

"Uh… Sure… How did you know my name?"

"The forest told me… Not to mention Odran of course," She replied in a tone that said this was a known thing and she was stupid to ask.

"Uh Right" Keaira said as she looked around the small village. It had a lot of grass huts and the people were weird clothing's, but that wasn't the weirdest thing, the weirdest thing was all the people, besides Silver and Herself, had wings, of purple, gold, pink, blue, all different colors and when they hit the sun just right it showed all this other different hidden colors.

She was tempted to ask Silver about the wings but she noticed they were already at the Elder of the Village and Silver was talking to him. He seemed young and Old at the same time, like he held this knowledge that most shouldn't know, Keaira knew already that he was a person to respect, even if he was shorter then herself at 5'4.

"I see you are the girl, Keaira," He said in a smooth low voice, a voice that seems to hold a hidden power. Keaira felt herself compelled to nod regardless if she wanted to or not.

"Yes Sir, I take it you are Ashen the Village Elder?"

"That I am, Would you like to stay the night in our little village?"

"Uh… Sure…" Ashen smiled at her and nodded.

"Alright then, I'm sure your friend Orion will stop by here later, and you can hear the tale of the 3 gods tonight, but until then enjoy your stay at Dreams, The Village of the Faeries"

~*~*~*~


I was going to write more, up into the part about the fire and end it there but… Its just easier ending it here, I'm to lazy for my own good but… I DID upload two chapters today and that's saying something!

Besides that if I don't work on the second chapter of this Fan Fic I wrote I'm gonna be killed by the people that want the next chapter. (THEY no how to review so I'm puttin' that ahead of this… even if I have writers block ><;)