Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Boy ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Titans
 
 
Prologue
 
Raven sat in her room; it was peaceful in there, no yelling or screaming. She was reading a book, pondering when HE would call on her. She heard it then the little buzz in her head, He was calling her to leave.
 
She walked out of the tower, no one noticing her disappearance, she headed towards HIM. Her heart rate was fast, as she dashed into his lair. She stood 12 feet away from HIM, waiting for HIM to make the move.
 
“So are you ready?” He asked, she nodded handing him 2 small tubes holding blue liquid.
 
“One for you and give one to Robin,” she already had it straight, “He'll survive.”
 
“What ever you say, doll face,” he said sending her off to work. It was a matter of minutes till she was at the tallest point pf Jump City and sent the warning call to the titan. By the time they got out there she was chanting the spell.
 
“Carry out my in title, flesh to rock, is sure to enfold it, working out to others lives, powers be gone, I call you out.” She chanted out loud, sending black wave over the city.
 
This is what has to be done. I try to live it right but destiny will happen some how and this will. If I didn't, what would happen would be too great for them to handle. I would die either way so let it be this way. My power, apprentice, combined the ultimate killing machine, only father could stop. But he, he would be proud of me. She thought as stone engulfed her body along with the titans excluding Robin.
 
Robin stared as rock engulfed his friends one by one, starting with Raven. He just stared wide eyed at her. Next was Beast Boy, it started with his feet making him wail and scream till it covered his entire form. Cyborg's turn was next; he took it calmly, realizing his fate.
 
“Starfire,” he yelled as the stone began to engulf. She tried to yell but it was too late, she was turned to stone. He was the only one of the titans to survive. He was the only one.
 
The one he loved, the girl he loved gone, taken by death. She was gone, everything he new was gone, but too one person this was good news. That person Robin knew well, but he didn't know too well.
 
This person was waiting for the perfect time to give his precious gift. The time would have to be perfect, but first he had to use his gift first. He walked into the cave, seeing the stone girl he carefully crept up to her. He was now standing next to it he screwed the cap off of the tube, letting blue smoke breathe off it. He stepped onto a rock making him taller then the statue. He tilted the tube, pouring the blue liquid over her form.
 
The stone shined a bright yellow tinted with a sky blue. It sent a green smoke into the air. For a second there was silence, and then a loud boom resonated through out the small area; along with a flash of light blinding him. When he opened his flesh, she laid on the floor completely flesh but unconscious.
 
“Yes my girl, yes,” he said as she came to consciousness, taking his side.
 
“Master you have full control,” she said as if she was under mind control. She walked along his side, waiting to find out his evil plan. She was fully capable of what was happening and she knew evil was her calling. But still she looked at the tower which gave her home, where a small boy sat at the roof think of previous happenings.
 
He stared out to the blue sky, thinking of the days he and Star had spent together. The laughs Beast Boy, Cyborg and himself had shared. And the Silence Raven and he had together. He wondered if this could have gone different. He wondered if he could have saved them, some how.
 
 
Author's Note: I know it's short but it's a prologue and I don't want to spoil anything for the chapter. SO PLEASE COMMENT. And too Terra Fans out there I am a Terra Obsessor but if I had Terra good my story wouldn't work out so I'm sorry Terra has to be evil by plot line not by me.