Fan Fiction ❯ Bullets ❯ Roses mean love right? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Here it is.
 
Enjoy people.
 
 
 
 
 
Aina sat on the bed Indian style watching the argument fly back and forth in front of her.
 
“I was looking for her!”
 
“You were flirting around with hussies!”
 
“I was asking if they had seen her!”
 
“Oh, and that explains the mouth sucking!?”
 
“I tripped forward!”
 
“Yeah like I'm gonna `trip' my foot up you arse right now!!”
 
“Ahhh!! Now let's not get drastic here!”
 
Crash
 
“I'll give you drastic!!!”
 
“MOTHER!!!”
 
Aina blinked. Takeda was now hanging from one of the cabinets trying to squeeze his way on top of it as Alcesta repeatedly kicked him. “Alcesta. That's not nice.” She admonished.
 
Casting a mad look Aina's way she replied, “He's getting what he deserves! I should have done this a LONG time ago!!”
 
“Ayyyyeee!!!! Mom!!!”
 
Sighing again, Aina watched the sibling's mother beat them from the room and apart.
 
“Is it over now?” Aina asked innocently.
 
“No.” Alcesta replied breathlessly. “I am far from done.”
 
“But what are you hoping to accomplish?”
 
“Me? I'm hoping to accomplish giving him one beating he'll never forget.”
 
Aina shook her head in disbelief. “Come here. You look way to stressed out.” She spoke quietly. Like the calm after the storm. Waving her hand lightly for Alcesta to come where she is sitting.
 
Alcesta walked over and sat down when Aina forced her down by the shoulders. “What are you go-ahh…”
 
Aina smoothed her hands over Alcesta's tense shoulders in a massage. Alcesta instantly relaxed into the touch, consumed by the feeling. This was exactly what she needed. Since this morning she was on her feet first searching for Aina worried out of her mind, then searching for Takeda. Finding him with a group of girls wasn't really what she wanted to see. Next came the arguing all the way home and into the house.
 
Sighing, Alcesta relaxed further into a daze from the kneading on her shoulders and back. Already she was sorry Aina had to see all that. She never said a word to stop it the entire time.
 
All the thinking of Aina led back to another pressing subject.
 
The guards.
 
`Takeda ordered them not to hurt her and to leave her alone. Why are they still around? I'm going to have to have a talk about this.' All other thoughts were blown away at the soft touch of lips on her own.
 
Snapping her eyes open, she clarified, `I'm dreaming!'
 
Slowly the hand that rested on her right shoulder trailed across to curl around her waist, squeezing lightly.
 
Alcesta ran her tongue over Aina's lips, requesting entrance. Aina obeyed, sliding off the bed and into the fiery girl's lap. Alcesta slid her arms around the girl in front of her, trailing her nails down her back.
 
Aina shivered, moaning into the kiss a little. Tongue's battled in a small skirmish between the two. Alcesta eventually won over the angelic girl. She began exploring every inch of her sweet mouth. The taste of candy and freshness hit her like a brick. It was deeply intoxicating.
 
Alcesta lifted Aina up by the waist and laid her down on the bed never breaking their kiss. Hands roamed her back as she settled one leg between Aina's spread legs and smoothed her hands underneath the baggy black shirt.
 
It was easily flung off and disappeared into a corner forgotten until morning. Gazing down at the girl willing trapped beneath her Alcesta asked in a whisper, “Are you sure?”
 
Aina wrapped her bear arms around the girl above hers neck. “Of course. I wouldn't be here other wise.” She delivered another kiss and sunk into the fluffy mattress in submission to Alcesta. “I couldn't want anything else.”
 
Alcesta returned Aina's gentle smile and gave in to the call of her now lover.
 
Moonlight shone over what some consider the most beautiful thing existing while others think it's ridiculous and foolish…
 
Unconditional love.
 
*
 
 
Nursing her fourth cup of coffee that morning, Alcesta sighed before refilling the large gray cup again. She had woken way before Aina would even consider opening her eyes. Which was very unusual for her. Everyone else was still in dreamland and here she was, 4 in the morning, drinking coffee in the living room curled in the chair.
 
The creases of worry and concentration on her face deepened. Chewing on her full lip, she took another long drink. `How could I have let last night happen? Sure it was the most fun I have ever had and, oh god the look she gave every time I got caught with her eyes. There was so much trust. So much…' She set her cup down and ran her hands into her hair, pulling slightly. `How could I? How could I?! This is going to change everything!'
 
Tears worked their way out of her green eyes and down her face. Tucking her knees under her chin and holding them there she sobbed out her thoughts. “H-how could I? How c-c-ould I have b-been that stupid?”
 
“About what?”
 
Gasping in surprise, Alcesta jerked her head up. “Why are you up?”
 
Takeda shook his head and clucked his tongue like someone's mother to a child. “You were loud enough. And I couldn't sleep.” He turned his head and saw the several bags of coffee beans open and that were ground down into the drink. “You drank all those??” he asked incredulously pointing at the counter.
 
Alcesta gave a small nod.
 
“Oh my God!” Takeda grasped her shoulders. “Why aren't you bouncing off the walls like you're on rocket fuel?”
 
“I'm to depressed to.” She sighed, dropping her head between her folded knees again.
 
Takeda pushed Alcesta over so he could squeeze in beside her. “What's wrong my sister?”
 
Alcesta frowned. “Since when is it your business?” Looking over to Takeda who wrapped his arm around her waist in a comforting gesture, she grabbed her cup and took another long draw from it.
 
Takeda swept some of his dark brown hair out of his face, tucking it behind his ear. “You know, you can confide in me sometimes. You know, like you did when you were little.” He continued at Alcesta's doubting look. “I may be your older and perverted brother,” a small `got that right' was murmured, but he continued like he didn't hear it, “but I do want to help you out if you're down. I'm not that mean.”
 
Alcesta gave him another doubting look.
 
“Ok. Ok. So I am mean once in awhile,” Another doubting look. “Alright! I'm mean to you three and three quarters of the day. Happy? Good. Now, why are you out here?”
 
Sighing, Alcesta spoke softly, “Aina and I, well, we kind of engaged ourselves in what you think is your freaking prayer or ritual of the day.” Takeda's mouth formed an `O' then nodded for her to continue once he was done thinking about that.
 
“Man, I wish I could've seen it.”
 
“Shut up. Do you want to hear this or not?”
 
“Yeah. Sorry.”
 
“That's better.” She drank the rest of her coffee and got up to make another cup. Ignoring Takeda's “Your gonna be peeing all day. I'm telling you. And we all will be reaping the consequences.” She began speaking again.
 
“It was great. I'm not complaining about it, well maybe I am-”
 
“You are.”
 
“I thought I told you to shut up??”
 
“Sorry.”
 
Alcesta ground the beans up and added water to them letting the grindings settle into a mixture. “Whatever. But, she didn't make any objections at all. Not even one complaint. She was all smiles and trust clear till she fell asleep cuddled to me.”
 
Takeda let out a cute, “Awwwww.” And asked, “So what's the problem?”
 
Alcesta nearly dropped the pot for the coffee she was holding. “What-what's the problem?!”
 
Her brother nodded. “Yeah. I don't see anything wrong there. What are you gripping about?”
 
The coffee began a steady drip as it formed in the pot, steaming. “I'm worried that when she wakes up things will be to awkward between the two of us! That I'll never be able to be on the same friendly wave length again!”
 
Takeda `O'ed again. “Ok. So you just want to be friends with her? That what your saying?”
 
“No!” Alcesta yelled. She quickly covered her mouth as the sound of her voice echoed through the house.
 
“Nice one sis.”
 
Stomping her feet in annoyance, Alcesta removed the pot and poured what coffee had accumulated into her cup. “Arrrggghhh. That is not what I meant. I mean that no one can fall in love with anybody this quick, Takeda. You know that. It takes time and patience. It takes both the time to recognize that without the other there with them, it just doesn't feel right. It's that ache in your heart. It's that feel when you think of them. When you think of them all the time.”
 
Takeda held up a finger. “I do so hate to interrupt, but it sounds to me that you're the one falling for her. Not her falling for you and you not being able to return the feelings. You love her…” He taunted in a singsong voice.
 
Alcesta took a short sip of her drink. “Somewhere…I think I always have, you know? I just don't want to loose her.”
 
Laughter erupted from the other teenager's mouth. “Alcesta, that girl couldn't find her way out of a paper bag! With holes!”
 
The serious mood ruined, Alcesta sent him a flat look that turned angry. “Stop teasing her! Or else I will have to continue exacting my punishment on you!”
 
Takeda's laughing stopped abruptly. “You wouldn't dare.”
 
Alcesta lifted an eyebrow royally, “Wouldn't I, now?”
 
Shaking in fright a bit, Takeda lifted himself from the chair and started moving towards his bedroom. “Well, now that this is all settled…I'm going back to bed. I think you should do the same thing. Hate to do chores when you're gonna drop from exhaustion. Then again with all that rocket fuel you've consumed…”
 
“I'm going to bed. I'm going to bed. Nose picker.”
 
Takeda stiffened a bit and replied, “Pussy sniffer.”
 
“Arse licker.”
 
“Butt sniffer.”
 
“I quit. I quit. Night.”
 
Takeda laughed joyfully. “I win! And it's morning!”
 
Alcesta just waved a hand and walked into her room, closing the door silently.
 
Aina was still sleeping. She hadn't noticed the fight at all, curled under the mass of covers.
 
Alcesta smiled and slipped under the covers with her, tightening a secure grip around her. Aina snuggled into the hold sighing comfortably as the red head kissed her forehead. “Morning, Angel.”
 
Aina only muttered a non-coherent response. Her delicate hands griped Alcesta's night- shirt like a child. Alcesta watched her sleep for the longest time before drifting into a dreamland of her own.
 
Aina smiled in her sleep. Truth be known she had heard the whole thing.
 
Perhaps little innocent Aina isn't as ditsy as everyone takes her to be…
 
 
*
 
 
“Ahhhhh! Smell that fresh, beautiful air! Isn't it a gorgeous day, everyone? Come on you can't stay on bed all day! We have work to do! Things to clean!”
 
“People to shut up!!!” Takeda growled, huddling under his covers.
 
Alcesta had woken back up as the ton of coffee she drank kicked in full force. Running around, she tore the place apart doing her version of `cleaning'. Table clothes and curtains were piled up. Dishes were bubbling from soap. The living room shinning from the amount of dust removed. Her own room was breezed through within 10 minutes. Aina was left confused only with a blanket to cover her. At the moment Alcesta was tearing Takeda's room to shambles. Clothes were flying out the door and onto the many other things that had learned how to fly that morning.
 
The covers were ripped from Takeda's huddling form, exposing him to the wind blowing through his open window, curtsey of his beloved sister.
 
Lifting his tousled head from under his pillow he nearly exploded, “GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!!!”
 
“Ayyyee!!!” Alcesta went flying backwards when she was pushed from the angry boys room. Her landing was quite ungraceful. Rubbing her rear, she pounded on the door. “Let me back in! I need to clean!!!”
 
A furious yell came through the wood, “Well go clean elsewhere! I told you this would happen! Did you listen? Nooooo!!!! I want to sleep and I will damn well sleep!!”
 
With that, loud rock music was turned on behind the door and any call Alcesta made to him was drowned like a rat in it.
 
“Oooo. He is so going to regret this!” She promised stamping her heeled foot.
 
“Um, Alcesta?” Aina childish voice asked timidly.
 
“Huh?” Alcesta spun around arms still full of clothing to face her new lover.
 
Twiddling with the sheet wrapped around her slender frame, Aina looked around at the mess. “Alcesta, it is still quite early. And I was wondering when you'd come back to bed.” A blush stained her cheeks. “I'm lonely. It would be much more comfortable knowing you were there with me and not destroying your house.”
 
How on this green and blue earth Takeda heard this in the midst of all his music, we'll never know, but a yell of, “Praise you, Aina!!” was heard.
 
Alcesta took the time to mutter insults to her brother before setting the clothes down by his door. Looking around between the mess she wanted to clean and the pleading look Aina kept giving her like a lost kitten, the inner debate waged on. Soon enough, she sighed in defeat. “Ok. But I will clean this later!”
 
Aina erupted in smiles, jumping onto the unsuspecting girl. “Thank you!” She quickly kissed her cheek before backing away.
 
Alcesta giggled like a drunk. Sweetness was catching. What a disease. Coming back down from her temporary heaven she noticed the sheet slipping from Aina's waist. She also noticed one of Takeda's lavender eyes watching the cloth fall.
 
“PERVERT!” She screamed, punching him in his exposed eye. Luckily for him, he moved just a second before her fist would have connected.
 
“Whoa! Take it easy!” Takeda closed his door as a shield and curled back into his bed. “Women….”
 
Alcesta huffed out of breath. Green eyes zipped back over to the sheet. She yanked in back up around Aina and began moving her in the direction of her room. “We really need to get you more clothes.” She muttered.
 
Aina blinked, not noticing a thing. “Alright. But can you do one thing?”
 
“What's that?” Alcesta asked closing the door and sitting on the bed gazing up at the baby blue angel.
 
“Teach how to do money.”
 
Alcesta blinked. “Teach you how to do money?”
 
“Uhuh. That day I was at the market, people said I needed money to pay with. I asked them to explain and they gave me weird looks. Oh! That reminds me!” Getting up, she walked to the dresser and slipped out the packaged glass she had gotten the other day. “This is for you. The lady let me choose one for free.”
 
Alcesta took the small gift held out to her. “What is it?”
 
“Uh-uh. You open and see for yourself.” Aina chided sitting down beside Alcesta with a plop and a bounce of the bed.
 
Slowly, the red head unwrapped the parcel. The small rose tinkled in the morning light casting colors everywhere.
 
“Oh Aina it's beautiful!” She sat mystified with her gift hugging Aina to her chest. “Thank you!”
 
Aina smiled gleefully. At least she had taken her mind off cleaning. `If such a little thing got her attention this quick, I'll have real fun.' Her thoughts were shattered by a heated kiss, which she responded to heartily.
 
Blindly, Aina waved a hand before leaning her head backwards to expose her throat to Alcesta's searching lips.
 
Outside the door, every little thing that was out of place became clean and refreshed, floating back to its original place.
 
 
*
 
 
“This is gonna be some big dirt. Hehe.” Hoping down from the roof, his information on the two girls now collected, the dark clad soldier scurried his way back to his commander. No trace that he was ever there was left.