Fan Fiction ❯ But I don't like you! ❯ New Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my first time writing a fanfiction so don't blame me if I am really bad.

-~~~~~~~~~-

Riku, Sora and Kairi were all sitting near the beach in there island. They were still thinking of going off their island which has been their birthplace and their hometown. Riku obviously got bored and decided that he should leave. By the way, he had much more things to do.

"I think I will be heading towards home now. It's getting dark."

He pointed towards the sunset as he walked away.

"Sure, I will stay with Kairi to watch the sunset."

Sora waved as Riku shrugged. Riku knew that he was not the only one that liked Kairi, after finding out that his best friend had liked her too for so long, he had started to back away. Riku watched the sunset as he saw something floating towards him. His curiousness obviously lead him towards the floating object.

"..."

Riku gasped, he had seen this girl in his dreams before. Was his dream telling him the future?

::Dream::

Riku was found walking through the island when a log carrying a beautiful girl, about the same age as him. The girl's clothes were torn so her body parts were revealed.

::End of Dream::

Riku stared at the girl as she repeated the same verse he had heard before the dream faded away and he was awake.

"Please...help me..."

Riku picked up the girl in his arms while the girl spit out the salty water from the sea. He decided to take her to his house. He layed her on the bed as the girl began to speak.

"So...so...thirsty..."

Riku got up to get a cup of cold water. He handed it to her as she stood up and leaned against the wall.

"Thank you."

The girl looked at Riku as she finally noticed what he was staring at.

"Ahh!"

Knowing that she was almost bare, she stood behind the furniture as she covered her body with her arms.

"Do you have any spare clothes for me...?"

Riku nodded.

"Wait here, I know a girl and I will ask to borrow her clothes."

Riku ran to Kairi and Sora who were both running back to their houses after watching the sun go down. It was pretty dark as Riku approached Kairi.

"There is this girl...she...came...from...nevermind! I'll explain later! I need spare clothes!"

Kairi seemed to understand as she rushed to her house getting out one of her mini-skirts and a tang-top.

"Here take this, after she has calmed down, you can ask her about things.

Kairi watched Riku run with her clothes.

-~~~~~~~~-

That's all for today! Or I think, I will add more later.

{~~*Sugar_Ayumi*~~}