Fan Fiction ❯ But I don't like you! ❯ Lena ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Second chapter…wow, I have already made it this far even though I barely wrote in the first chapter…

-~~~~~~-

Riku opened the door to his house and saw the girl. He stared partly when she was not looking for she was busy looking at other things in his house. Riku saw that he had started to like this girl…

"What are you staring at…?"

The girl tried to cover most of her body with her hands but most parts were ripped and her body was clearly visible. Riku knew that this girl wouldn't like him watching while she changed. He held out her clothes and turned around.

"Hurry up and change."

The girl nodded even though Riku couldn't see her and changed right away. The clothes actually fit her and it suits her perfectly.

"I am done!"

Riku turned around as he put on his tough look.

"Finally! Now I can introduce my self. I am Riku. I live here and there are more friends outside."

He motioned for her to speak up.

"I am Lena. My village was being raided, my parents sent me away on a boat and during the boat trip, and there was a shipwreck. I held onto a log that was broken apart from the other parts of the boats. I am just lucky that I survived. Thank you."

Lena went over and kissed him lightly on the cheek. Riku started to feel guilty. He was supposed to like Kairi and not this girl that appeared out of nowhere. He then decided to be mean to get his mind away from Lena.

"Eh hem…"

Lena stared at Riku surprised of what he did.

"Was that not aloud?"

"Yes, now let me introduce you to my other friends."

He pulled her towards the door. Lena was not sure what happened. One minute he had saved her life, and the other, he acted all mean towards her. Now he was pulling her towards what he had called `friends', she didn't even think that his `friends' liked him or so. They walked out the door and saw the two `friends' coming towards them.

"Hey! So you are the new girl! I am Kairi!"

Kairi smiled warmly at Lena as Sora put one hand out. Lena shook it.

"Hello, I am Sora, welcome to Destiny Island!"

Lena smiled as she thought that the friends weren't too bad as Riku.

"My name is Lena! I will probably live here from now on so I hope we get to be close friends."

She walked towards Kairi and whispered in her ears.

"Is Riku always that weird? One moment he is so nice, then he becomes so mean so sudden! He also stared at me and it felt really weird for someone to watch my body when I was half naked!"

Kairi shrugged as she turned to face Riku. Kairi then turned to Lena and whispered back.

"I wonder why. He never acted like that before here."

Lena frowned. She did not understand this guy. He was cute and all but he was creeping her out.

-~~~~~~-

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it!

{~~*Sugar_Ayumi*~~}