Fan Fiction ❯ But I don't like you! ❯ Comfortness ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yay! My first review~! Thank you! Arigato!

-~~~~~~-

Kairi smiled as she pulled Lena towards her house.

"Come on! Let's have some fun!"

The two boys shrugged and followed them.

||Kairi's House||

Lena looked around Kairi's home.

"So anybody want beverages?"

Kairi stood up as she faced her friends.

"I would like Sprite."

Sora called out.

"I will take cherry coke."

Lena looked at Riku as she frowned.

"Same for me."

Riku saw her look at him and turned directions. Kairi noticed something weird going on between them but decided not to bother at all.

"One sprite and two cherry coke! Got it! Be right back. Sora, can you help me out?"

Sora nodded as he followed Kairi to the kitchen.

||In the Kitchen||

Kairi started to jump around as Sora looked at her with a crazy expression.


"Kairi? Are you ok?"

"Did you see that? Did you? Riku…I think he has a heart for her…"

Sora frowned.

"Kairi, you and your weird ideas…you really need to chill…"

Kairi rolled her eyes.

"I am just telling you that we should leave them alone…they are such a cute couple!"

"Ok…they will think that something is going on when we don't get back soon…I think we should just get the beverages and go back."

Kairi was not ready to give up so soon.

"Oh come on! You really need to learn to become mature! Not that you are that immature."

"Hey! That was insulting!"

"Whatever!"

Kairi laughed. Sora soon joined her laughter.

"We should get the drinks ready so that we can go when the time comes"

Sora emphasized the last part, which made Kairi giggle.

||Back in the Living Room||

Lena was getting impatient with Riku. She knew that she should always keep her temper under control but this boy was making her go nuts.

"Riku, I do not know what you are doing that is making me angry all of a sudden but you just are getting on my nerves."

Lena tried to keep her voice under control. She tried real hard to make it not insulting.

Riku turned and faced Lena. Suddenly Lena felt something that calmed her. His brilliant sapphire eyes had pierced through her eyes. His eyes gave her a comfortable feeling that she only felt when she was at her own island. The thought of her island made her eyes well up with tears.

`No, I am not a weakling. I do not cry just because I miss my home…'

Riku broke the silence as he talked gently.

"Do I really make you feel that mad?"

Lena shook her head as she turned her head away.

"No, I am sorry, it's all my fault. You remind me of someone…"

The room was silent. Everything was so peaceful. By now, Lena got tired. She had already faced too much excitement. She closed her eyes as she fell asleep. She was using Riku's lap as a pillow.

Riku was surprised but noticed that it felt comfortable to have her on his lap. He took a strand of her hair out of her mouth and slowly he fell into the world of dreams…

-~~~~~~-

How was that? I think that was longer than my other two chapters…I gotta go and check…oh well please review and I apologize for not updating it…

{~~*Sugar_Ayumi*~~}