Fan Fiction ❯ castle of new hope ❯ Nateals flashback ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Even though I did not want it to… the past came back at me at full force! Seeing the small army of humans, and an unknown race running towards the castle- there was massacre everywhere soon after that. After the attack and slaughter, they found the squad I was in. we fought bravely but could not hold out against them, pretty soon it was just me and my commander left


We fought back to back; if one of us was stabbed it would have killed both of us. Fortunately we were more experienced warriors then them, as we raised our blades in the knights' salute. They tried to attack but we quickly countered killing many. We must have killed several hundred before there commander was upon us, he wore a black cloak we could not see him.


My commander and I both charged in a last attempt to finish this. But we were quickly dismantled and thrown back, the enemy was watching curiously as me and commander Krishna, regrouped and attacked again my officer then was rewarded with a maimed leg. I knew that he could not fight anymore, so I stood to protect him.


The enemy laughed and my commander appeared beside him, as the enemy slowly slid his blade across his throat, he said in a very cool voice "remember this Knight this is the day, the knighthood dies… you will be the last knight alive"! I went to my knees… I knew my life was flashing in front of my eyes. My commander raised his hand in a fist. Then it fell slowly… I knew he had to have died… but why was this happening to me?


The enemy commander then grabbed a club from the wall, hefted it then brought it down on my head.