Fan Fiction ❯ castle of new hope ❯ Nateal wakes up ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10 when Nateal woke up (Jason)


When Nateal woke up we had to heavily restrain him, for the cleric to do her work. She was heavily laden in a white cloak so we couldn't see her face. Nateal must have been in a lot of pain, cause he almost threw Tyde and Jason off of him. Nateal's Amour had caused some problems during her healing, because it was like it was melted on to his body.


But soon after that she got the Amour off, next was trying to get the sword pried out of his hands. Which took about half an hour but they got it out. She looked at the person in front of her and bit back a smile. But then gasped when she saw how big the hole in his chest was. It was about a foot and a half wide, and all the way trough. She knew she didn't have any time to waste so she set to heal him.


In the main chambers sat all the rest of the group, wondering how there fallen comrade was and if he would make it. We waited for three days and two nights, before the cleric came out and told us he was stable, and would make it, but he was not to move to by chance reopen any of his wounds. We were to wait in this tower for another two days, before we could head out.


We took a vote and decided that's what we would do. All said we should wait for the one that most probably saved our lives.