Fan Fiction ❯ Dogmatically Intolerable ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LE: Hey I'm Back and its been a week and I have only _ _ reviews which for me is pretty good after my first chapter. I have to thank my Beta Reader C.J Malfoy, who helped with the last chapter though the plot is all my idea.

Any way on with the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own any thing to do with Harry potter. The only things I own are the plot and Roxy, Rilley, Chloe, Ally, Shanae and Lana.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Chapter 2

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Once they were all changed they went back into the compartment and began to talk about any thing other than death, parents, or family at all. When the compartment door opened to reveal…

They all look at the door and there stood a boy around their age with platinum blond hair and piercing grey eyes.

"Malfoy, what do you want?" Harry asked in an angry voice.

"Why can't I come and visit you at the start of the year, Potter?" Malfoy asked his voice dripping with sarcasm. Something about him seemed familiar to Roxy then it clicked, Malfoy, her fathers' best friend.

"Your Father wouldn't be Lucius Malfoy, would he?" Roxy asked the blond boy.

"How do you know my father?" he asked her

"Because, if he is that would make you Draco Malfoy, and I know your father because he was my father's best friend, so that would make me Roxy Clark," she finished and Malfoy looked at her as if he was seeing her for the first time which was practically true in a way.

"YOUR Roxy Clark?" Draco asked clearly he had heard about her.

"Last time I checked, yeah," Roxy replied

"But your Father was a Slytherin, why are you hanging around Gryffindors?" he asked her, clearly confused.

"Well, my father may have been in Slytherin, but as unbelievable as it may sound my mother was a Gryffindor; so I'm half-half, I'm not a Slytherin or a Gryffindor, in fact I don't know what I am; I haven't been sorted," Roxy said, all the time the others (Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny) were staring at her, she just brushed it off.

"Oh, so this is your first time at Hogwarts? Then welcome," Draco said almost pleasantly.

"Thank you," Roxy Replied.

"Malfoy, I think you should leave now," Ron said to Malfoy, a bit weirder out at how nice Roxy was being towards him.

"Fine, Weasley, I'll leave. See you around, Roxy," Malfoy said as he left the four Gryffindors to question Roxy.

"Bye, Draco," Roxy said and as soon as he closed the compartment door behind him the others burst out with a million questions.

"Your father was a Slytherin and your mother was a Gryffindor?!" Hermione asked a little louder than she would have liked.

"Yeah, so what? He changed for my mother, he really loved her. Lucius wanted him to become a death eater, but he refused; but he still promised not to tell the ministry about Lucius being a Death eater," Roxy said trying to keep the tears from her eyes. She was succeeding, so far, "They both wanted us to live a happy life so we went to Aradia School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and so far I've had a good life until it happened…" Roxy said, quite annoyed that they made it out to be such a bad thing that her father was a Slytherin.

For the second time that trip, Roxy felt someone place their hands on hers, but this time it was Hermione. "I'm sorry, Roxy; I didn't mean to make you angry, it's just weird that's all," She said and she did sound sorry.

The rest of the trip was uneventful with visits from Harry, Ron and Hermione's other friends and they were all introduced to Roxy.

When the train arrived at the platform in Hogsmade there was a rush to get out of the train and into the carriages that were waiting for the students.

Roxy shivered as they stepped of the train, "My God, how do you stand this cold?" she said, already missing the Australian weather.

"You get used to it after you've lived here you whole life," Ron replied.

"Are you Roxy Clark?" a stern voice said from behind them.

Roxy turned around to see a witch in her late thirties-early forties with square rimed glasses and her hair tied back in a tight bun.

"Yes."

"Follow me, you will be sorted first before the first years," She said as she turned around, "I'm Professor McGonagall by the way."

"Ok, see you guys later," Roxy said as she followed McGonagall.

Professor McGonagall led Roxy towards a carriage and they got in and headed towards the Castle. Once they arrived Roxy was ushered towards the front doors and up the stairs to an office. Professor McGonagall walked in after Roxy and picked up a tatty looking hat that seemed to have a mouth and eyes sewn into it.

Roxy knew it must have been the sorting Hat the others had told her about.

"Sit down," McGonagall said and pointed to a stool that was in front of the desk.

"Ok," Roxy sat down and McGonagall pleased the hat on her head and it began to look into her thoughts.

"Hm…. Interesting… you have strong abilities to be in either Slytherin or Gryffindor, but which one do we put you…?" the hat began to speak in Roxy's Thoughts. "I know how about… RAVENCLAW!" the hat finally decided.

"Ok, come with me, I will introduce you to some of the girls from Ravenclaw in your year," McGonagall said as she picked up the hat and stool and they headed back down to the Great hall.

They walked into the hall, the sounds of people catching up after the holidays meet their ears. McGonagall and Roxy walked over to the Ravenclaw table and over to where 3 girls around Roxy age were sitting and chatting.

"Rilley, Chloe, Ally. This is Roxy she has come from Aradia School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in Australia to Hogwarts, she has been sorted into Ravenclaw and I would like you girls to show her around and tell her about Hogwarts," Professor McGonagall told the three girls.

"Sure Professor," the one with curly dirty blond hair and hazel eyes said; "I'm Ally, by the way. This is Rilley," she said as Professor McGonagall walked away and pointed to the girl next to her with straight dark brown hair and green eyes, "and Chloe," Ally said as she pointed to the girl sitting across from her who had short black wavy hair and dark brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Roxy as you probably can tell," as she took a seat next to Rilley.

Silence swept across the hall as the doors opened to reveal the first years that walked in, astounded already by the two rooms they had already seen. They walked up to the front of the hall to when Professor McGonagall was standing with the sorting hat next to her. The hat started to sing its song for this year and when it was finished every one broke out in applause.

"Now, when I call your names come forward and you will be sorted into your house," McGonagall said as she unrolled a list of names.

"Andrews, Sally," She called; a girl with shoulder length blond hair and a very scared expression on her face stepped forwards and sat on the stool.

After a while the hat called out; "HUFFLEPUFF!" the Hufflepuff table burst out in applause.

"Bohan, Nicholas," McGonagall called out.

A Boy with reddy-blond hair came forwards and sat on the stool and practically as soon as the hat was put on his head the hat shouted "GRYFFINDOR!"

The Gryffindor table clapped as Nicholas took his seat. And so it went until, "Clark, Lana."

Lana stepped up and sat on the stool and Roxy held her breath and waited then after a while the hat shouted:

"RAVENCLAW!"

The Ravenclaw erupted with applause as Lana came and took a seat next to her sister.

The sorting went on and then the feast started.

"So, what's it like in Australia?" Chloe asked Roxy after she had swallowed a mouth full of chicken.

"Warm," Roxy replied the four of them laughed and then Chloe stoped and stared behind the three other girls. Roxy turned around and saw Harry.

"Hey Harry," Roxy Greeted Harry.

"Hey Roxy, congrats on getting into Ravenclaw, too bad you didn't get into Gryffindor though," Harry replied.

"Thanks. Well I'm sure even if we are in different Houses we will find a way to catch up on all those years we missed," Roxy replied and Harry noticed that for the first time that day she had shown a proper smile and how much happier she was know the subject of her parents wasn't in the conversation.

"Well, I'll hold you to that. I better get back to the Gryffindor table see you later Roxy," Harry said, walking back to the Gryffindor table.

"Ok, see ya Harry," Roxy said as he walked away and she turned back to her new found friends.

"OH MY GOD! You know Harry Potter?!" Chloe said, more like shouted.

"Yeah, why is that such a big deal?" Roxy asked obviously confused.

"What's a big deal?" Lana had turned from her conversation with some other first years to bug her bigger sister.

"Nothing, Lana leave us alone," Roxy said in response to her sister's attempts to annoy her.

"FINE!" Lana said and turned back to her other conversation.

"It's a big deal, because Chloe has the major hotts for the guy," Rilley said as if it was nothing and Chloe shot a nasty look at her.

"Oh. Is that so? Well my mother was his mother's best friend at school, so we have that kind of link," Roxy said.

"But his mother was murdered," Ally said

"Yeah, but that didn't mean I didn't know him. I met him when I was one," Roxy said.

"Ok then," Chloe said "Let's change the subject now." Just as she said that Draco appeared behind her.

"Hey Draco," Roxy said happily.

"Hey," He said, "Well done on getting into Ravenclaw," He said.

"Thank you," Roxy said as the plates all cleaned themselves.

"Well, looks like the feast is over I'll see you tomorrow Roxy," Draco said and turned and made his way out of the hall.

"Don't you three even bother asking," Roxy said, they had been friends for two hours and already she could tell what they were going to say. As they got up and made their way to the Ravenclaw common room.

Once they entered Roxy was amazed at the room. It was painted blue and silver, with couches and chairs, curtains and rugs along the same colour theme.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Ally said as she walked into the common room after Chloe.

"You have no idea," Roxy replied.

"Why don't we go to the Dorms; classes start tomorrow and we can show you where you will be sleeping," Ally said once Rilley had arrived.

"Sure," Roxy replied and they headed across the Common room to the staircase to the Girls Dormitory.

"Here we are, I'm guessing that this is your bed," Chloe said as they walked into the Dorm and saw a new bed added into the room with Roxy's stuff on it.

"Cool. I'm going to get changed into my pyjamas now be right back." Roxy said and got her pyjamas out of her trunk and went into the Bathroom to get changed.

"So, Roxy how you liking Hogwarts so far?" Chloe asked.

"I Love it! I can't wait till classes start," Roxy exclaimed jumping onto her bed.

"You'll regret those words once we have potions," Rilley said.

"Why is the Professor an asshole?" Roxy asked

"That's an understatement," Ally said emerging from the bathroom where she had just changed.

"He's that bad?" Roxy said in a dreading voice.

"Oh yeah!" Chloe said before she changed into her pyjamas.

"Hey, why is there another bed in here? Is there another Ravenclaw sixth year in here?" Roxy asked when she noticed that there where five beds when there were only four girls in the room.

"Yeah that's Pamada's bed." Rilley answered.

"Yeah. She's nice, but she and Chloe don't get along very well," Ally added in.

"Whys that?" Roxy asked obviously confused.

"Well it's weird, because she and Pamada were best friends until last year. And now for some reason Chloe can't stand her," Rilley said in an all knowing voice.

"Ok then," Roxy replied, "well I'm tired, I'm going to go to sleep now see you guys in the morning," Roxy said and pulled the hangers on her bed around and fell asleep.

LE: well there we go Chapter 2 I'm surprised I finished it in the time I did. I thought it would take much longer than that.

Now do you all know what to do now? That's right review so press that little arrow button and do so.

Later all.