Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Souls ❯ the Journeys ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It was a dark night as Lloyd walked along the road to Darts home town, which was where Dart was headed as well. All Lloyd could think of was his job as an arc-angel sent by emperor Doel to destroy the dragon seal, which protected the Moon of Silver Blood and gave the dragon race all their power. Doel's plan was to use the 8 dragon souls to destroy the dragon seal, destroy the Moon of Silver blood, kill Lloyd after his task was complete and steal the soul of the Tree Of Eternal Life, which would give him immortality and unbelievable power. Lloyd's silver hair shined. He could only think of what was to come, fortune, death, love, hatred, deceit, Lloyd did not know what to expect in the near future, but he had no time to think of what was to come all he could think of was how he was going to get the dragon souls from their bearers hands. Meanwhile Dart was walking peacefully until he came to a fork in the road. He stopped when he heard nights coming and darted into the tree beside him. The guards had stopped to talk to their commander while Dart listened in on their conversation. He heard them say something about a dragon soul and the moon pearl which were found in the village that they had raided. The guard's commander told them to search ever inch of the town because there was rumor that the fire dragon soul was there. As Dart sat in the tree he looked down at his armor and noticed the little sphere that his father gave him was glowing and wondered if the dragon soul they were talking about was the orb he held in his armor. After the guards left the commander stayed behind and stared at the dragon soul he held and the moon pearl, he noticed the dragon soul was glowing and remembered emperor Doel told him that a dragon soul will glow when they are near each other. When Dart found this out he jumped down from the tree with his sword coming down full force, unfortunately for Dart the commander noticed him before he was sliced in two. The commander flew back words and his arm was barely cut by the blade. Dart recovered quickly and lunged forward hoping to impale his opponent, unfortunately it was another miss, Dart wondered who the man was. He could not see his face or any marks except the cut on his arm from Dart's blade. The hooded man flung his cape back and lunged forward with his blade, the man was so fast Dart did not realize who it was until it was too late and he was impaled with the blade of his opponent. Dart remembered the poster he saw in Fletz about a man named Lloyd who was wanted for theft. with Dart's last few breaths after he was stuck to the tree with Lloyd's blade he asked him why he was collecting the dragon souls. All Lloyd told him was that he would et Dart live if he were to surrender and obey emperor Doel. Dart had no choice but to except if he wanted to save himself. Lloyd quickly used the dragon soul of light to transform into the mystic dragon. Lloyd quickly took the sword out of Darts chest and healed him after taking the dragon soul from his chest.

 

Dart awoke a few hours later in emperor Doel's castle dungeons. He looked around to see 6 other people in cells like him. He asked them their names and why they were there. The first 1 answered and told them her name was Sophia and that she was in the cell because she was the one protecting the moon pearl and knew how to use its powers to the full extent, but they could not trust her yet and she had to prove her loyalty to Doel or she would be killed. The second man answered and told them his name was Avalon and he was the previous bearer of the dragon soul of ice and was a skillful assassin, with incredible speed. The third man was very quiet and would not talk much but from what they heard his name was Jack and he took out 73 soldiers bare handed. They had taken extra safety measures with him and made the bars of his cell with the strongest metal and they used arc-angel magic on the walls and ceiling, because Lloyd could not have stopped him if he did not have the magic of an arc-angel and the speed of a dragon. The fourth person told them his name was Alex and he was captured because of his intelligence and magic powers. The fifth person had said her name was Meaghan they told her she was captured for her combat skills and abilities. The sixth person would not talk, he gave no clues to why he was there but Dart was suspicious of the man and did not trust him.

 

Awhile later Lloyd came back and told them they would be sent on missions with the bearers of the dragoon spirits. Sophia was to be sent with Daemon the bearer of the dragoon spirit of light and they would be sent to retrieve the Dagger Of Silver Blood with Avalon and Meru. Jack would be sent with Kongol to retrieve anyone with information about arc-angels, the dragon souls or the Moon Weapons and they would be sent with Doel and Alex. Meaghan and Dart would be sent with Lloyd to retrieve more dragon spirits, more dragon souls and the Dragon Blade. They were off not knowing if they would make it back alive or not.

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME.IT SHOULD NOT TAKE ME THAT LONG