Fan Fiction ❯ Everlasting Sacrifice ❯ Fluff and Filler ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Yeah, I'm getting off my lazy butt and doing the next chapter, `savvy?'

Disclaimer: I hope you realize this is a real pain in the buttocks to keep putting in here, so I'm just going to write something random… "Crazy? I've been crazy once before, I was locked in a rubber room, rubber? Rubber comes from trees, trees? Trees live in the ground, worms? Worms live in the ground, worms? Worms make me crazy! Crazy? I've been crazy once before, I was locked in a rubber room, rubber? Rubber comes from trees, trees? Trees live in the ground, worms? Worms live in the ground, Worms? Worms make me CRAZY! Crazy, I've been crazy once before……… Rinse and repeat until you drive the reader or someone insane. (The clever term is "If I'm going down, I'm taking you down with me")

A/N: Sick of this yet? Be forewarned, this chapter is just definitions for the most part. It does little to forward or do much to the plot… but I bet some of you have been wondering, "What's the blood curse? What's with all the scars? Who the hell is this past woman that Crystal is supposed to be? Etc… oh, and why the heck is the writer bothering to put this in and drive everyone insane with mindless chatter?" (Because I can…) And be forewarned, this chapter is kind of meant to be a little humerous…

Yeah, yeah, on with the definitions…

~Crystal~

Dumbledore gave me books to read. On top of all the homework I now have thanks to doing more difficult courses, I have to read… but I can't exactly say it's horrible, terrible reading. He… well, I think he just wants me to learn why I'm so messed up. I seriously think these were just written by my former self, because all of the side notes in here are ridiculous. I mean, well, it just is.

Blood Curse: (A.K.A. Nightmare Dreams of Blood). Basically, the person receives this from another person (duh) and then whenever they go to sleep, they bleed. Not to death, but enough to wake up with numerous new scars and bruises (which fade as the day goes on, only to be replaced by new ones the next night, and fortunately, they don't all show up on what people are allowed to see.) For some reason, the bleeding doesn't seem to occur, June and July, and on certain holidays. Why? Because it's believable that the inventor of the curse is cruel, and yet, weird… or something… There are two, no three things that can be done with the curse, (because while the curse is in full force on your body, you CAN'T have children. Voldemort will die…) one of them being just to deal with it and move on. That is hard for some people, so instead you can stand up to the person who put it on you in the first place and get them to willingly remove it, (and even if they don't remove it, it lessens the curse… a lot…) or you can kill the person in question and remove it from your body entirely. In some cases, the second choice becomes difficult for some people to do; so many people try for the third choice, which turns out to be bad in some cases. And no, you can't just outlive the person; you have to actually kill them…

And that was just the short definition. I'm not even going to read back the thing about my blindness. I was born with it and have to deal with it. Apparently at some point in time I am supposed to get some sort of second sight. The contacts? Well, Pomfry managed to get me a better pair, but I'd really rather obtain my true sight, by `falling back in love with someone I was married to but then I died and I had to adjust to being reborn with no memory of my love' and all that Jazz. Yeah, and now I just have to get on with my life, and the rest of all that stuff will be `uncovered later' or something like that. Yeah, I'm screwed up…

Round and round and round we go

Where it stops nobody knows

Under the river and over the sea

Bringing the pain closer to thee

-Doom chant (Written by the author…)

A/N: Yeah, that's about all my brain will put out for now. I am officially burned out… and that's not good…

falling ice star: If you have any more questions, I kinda suggest What If? This fiction almost to an exact was written based upon that fiction and my own imagination… yeah… so read it and if you still have questions, I'll try to answer them in later chapters.

Cassie Angelica: I have a new, short, sort of one shot Harry Potter fiction up, but it has to do with Fred and George, but I like it and I wrote it and I'd kinda like it if you read it, but it's really sad…

And to all possible readers who just don't review this, please just review! I like this story, it's one of my favorites, but I love reviews and I want more… I am obsessed and entranced by reviews… yes… reviews…