Fan Fiction ❯ Fatal Frame IV: The House From Hell ❯ Into The House ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The group of teenagers gaped in disbelief.
“What's an old house doing out here?” Tom asked lifting the rim of his baseball cap up.
 
“Who knows!” John said.
 
Alexis looked at the house as hard as she could. She quickly turned away; she dare not look at the house. Tucker placed Alexis on the ground.
 
“Well come on!” Kayla said
 
Everyone that hadn't turned their flashlights on clicked them on. When the group got up to the house they turned off their flashlights seeing as the lanterns gave off an enough light.
 
John smiled, “Look!” he pointed.
 
There was a door that probably led into the house.
 
“Ladies first.” Steven joked.
 
“Shut up…” Sarah and Kayla snapped.
 
Alexis walked up to the door and opened it. Darkness invited the teenagers in, as they entered the house. SLAM! Went the door, no one was getting out. Everyone stumbles around.
 
“Ow! That was my foot!”
“Sorry, my bad!”
“HEY, watch it!”
“Damn-it what did I hit?”
“Whose hand was that?”
“Whoops, sorry Alexis!”
“MINE!!”
 
Click, click, click, click, click, click, click. Went the flashlights as they were all turned on.
 
“Everyone here?” Clayton asked.
 
“No…where's Alexis?” Sarah asked.
 
Tucker looked around himself, “I had her a moment ago!”
 
Mayuku looked further into the house, “There she is!”
 
Sure enough there was Alexis, walking up some of the stairs that might lead them to another room.
 
“I'm surprised that she didn't trip!” Micah said.
Mayuku jumped up on to the wooden flooring and fell through. “Ah, shit!” he said. Mayuku then felt a chill around his ankle, he pulled himself up and was then pulled down.
 
“Mayuku?” Alex asked.
 
A look of terror swept over Mayuku's face, “Guys…something's got me!”
 
“Shut up and stop joking.” Tom said.
 
“I'm not joking dammit!”
 
Mayuku was then pulled down again. Everyone then heard a voice underneath the flooring. John and Alex ran to Mayuku and pulled. When Mayuku was out of the hole Tom placed his upper part of his body in the hole. Tom saw nothing.
 
“Well Mayuku there's nothing down here!”
 
“Ya sure?”
 
“Yeah.” Tom said as looking around. Something moved and Tom turned his light to it. At that moment Tom fell into the hole. Kayla and Sarah screamed.
 
“TOM!!” John shouted.
 
Tom's head popped out of the hole, “Hey Mayuku I found your attacker.”
 
The teenagers watched as Tom placed a big gray rat on the floor.
 
“Oh, shit!” Ryan said.
 
“It wasn't a rat, Tom!” Mayuku said.
 
Tom then looked up, “Hey is she supposed to be up there and damn she has good balance!”
 
Everyone looked up to see Alexis walking across one of the support beams.
 
“Alexis!” Kayla shouted.
 
Alexis' eyes were fixed to the other end of the beam. She spoke words that the teenagers couldn't make out. Tucker ran up the stairs and noticed something, Alexis was talking to a little girl. Tucker then noticed two doors. One near him and one near where Alexis was to get off. Tucker ran to the door near him and flung it open. He then ran to the other side of the room and opened the other door. There was Alexis walking into a hallway. Tucker made a mad dash and grabbed Alexis.
 
“Alexis… Alexis snap out of it!” Tucker said as he shook Alexis.
 
Alexis blinked, “Tucker what's going on?” She asked.
“Tucker is she okay?” Kayla shouted
 
Tucker peered over the railing, “Yeah!” He replied. Tucker then let go of Alexis, “At least you're ok!” He closed his eyes, sighed and smiled, “At least give a h-”
 
“Oh thank God you're alright!” A voice said.
 
Tucker's eyes shot open to see Mayuku hugging Alexis.
 
Mayuku smiled, “You had me worried there!” he said.
 
Tucker grabbed Alexis and wrapped his arms around her, “God dammit she's mine!” he hissed.
 
Mayuku raised an eyebrow, “Since when did she become property?”
 
Tucker and Mayuku glared at each other as Alexis let out an exasperated sigh.
“Hey guys… the group is going on ahead.” Alexis said as she looked at the boys.
Mayuku turned away, and walked with the group. Tucker followed too as Alexis looked around the room, she slowly turned around.
 
“Hey guys wait uhhhh…” Alexis froze.
 
A face that had ice blue eyes and a body that seemed as if it went through a grinder starred at her. The guy then reached out for Alexis. Alexis screamed as she fell back, she then noticed something. She could see through him. Alexis crawled away from the ghost.
 
“The Camera Obscure.” A girl's voice said.
 
“It takes pictures of the impossible!” A man's voice said.
 
Alexis pulled the camera out of the bag. She pulled the camera to her face and noticed an orange then red ring circle the ghost. Alexis pushed the button and the camera flashed, the ghost soon vanished. Alexis looked at the camera.
 
“The Camera Obscure.” She said.
 
The sound of feet running across the ground entered the hall.
“Alexis.”
 
“Alexis are you okay?” Tom asked.
 
Sarah and Kayla pulled Alexis to her feet.
 
Alexis looked at the place the ghost had stood, “It's gone!” She said.
 
“What's gone?” Clayton asked.
 
“It's nothing…” Alexis said as she walked away.