Fan Fiction ❯ Fatal Frame IV: The House From Hell ❯ The Boys and the House in the Woods ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alexis waved bye to her friends and smiled, “Same time?” she asked.
 
“SAME PLACE!!” Kayla, Ryan, Clayton, Sarah and Micah shouted together.
 
Tucker smiled as he left with Alexis to take her home, it was still warm outside, since it was summer. When Alexis and Tucker arrived at Alexis' house she smiled and said thanks before she kissed him on the cheek, “See you tomorrow!” She said as she waved to Tucker as he walked off.
 
* * *
 
The stairs creaked and moaned every time Alexis took a step. When she Alexis got to her upstairs bedroom she opened the door, she pulled out her pajamas and headed to the bathroom. Alexis walked into the bathroom and opened the shower door. She turned the C.D. player on and the song `How Can I Live?' played. Thump! Alexis turned around, nothing. Alexis opened the door to see nothing, she then turned back to the bathroom and screamed, “Grandpa!”
 
A an old man wearing a brown and tan checkered shirt and brown pants stood in front of Alexis smiling at her.
“How are you sweetie?” he asked.
 
“You scared me! Listen Grandpa, I need to get ready for bed.” Alexis smiled, “Other then that… I'm fine!”
 
“You need to get ready for bed?” Her Grandfather asked.
 
Alexis nodded.
 
“Well good night sweetie!” Her Grandfather said before he vanished.
 
Silence filled the room the room before `Strawberry Wine' played. Alexis smiled and turned around to the bathroom.
 
* * *
 
The next morning Alexis was taking pictures with her new camera, “Hiei.” Alexis said to her cat.
The Somali up at her. Click, went the camera. Alexis then heard a strange whirring sound, it was the camera. It was out of film, Alexis walked up the stairs and pulled out the black bag. She then put new film into the camera. She snapped the camera shut, she then looked at the film, “I better develop these myself!” Alexis said as she studied the film, “I don't think you can develop this kind of film anymore!”
 
* * *
 
The dark room was freezing cold, Alexis zipped her jacket up and dipped the film into the dark water. She waited then pulled it out and hung up the photos to let them dry. Alexis watched the photo of the one with her friends slowly show up. Alexis smiled and laughed at the photo her smiled then faded. A look of terror swept over her face. A woman hung from one of the branches, a rope tied around her neck. Alexis grabbed the photos and ran to the park. When she arrived she stood under the tree branch, she saw nothing.
 
* * *
 
“What the hell Alexis?” Tucker asked as he lowered the photo.
 
Everyone looked at Alexis then back to the photo.
 
“I didn't see her when I took the picture!” Alexis said.
 
Sarah studied the photo, “Weird!” she said.
 
Alexis looked at the camera.
The Camera Obscure…It takes pictures of the impossible and seals them in.” A girl's voice said
 
Alexis' eyes widened, “What?”
 
“So this is Camera Obscure…” A man's voice said, “This thing is too dangerous!”
 
“Alexis?” Kayla asked.
 
No reply. Tucker looked at the camera then to Alexis. “Alexis?” Tucker asked.
 
“Alexis?” Micah asked.
 
Clayton leaned over to Ryan and whispered into his ear. Ryan nodded then turned to Alexis, “Fuzzy pickled feet.”
 
Alexis then broke out of the trance and into laughter.
 
“That worked!” Kayla said.
 
“What was wrong?” Sarah asked.
 
Alexis looked at everyone, “It was nothing!” she said with a weak smile.
 
“Yeah, ya hear about that!”
 
The group turned around to see five boys about their age talking to each other.
 
“If ya go into those woods they say you get lost in dere!” one boy said.
 
“That's what some people say.” Another replied.
 
“Some people go in and never come out!” Another one said.
 
Ryan looked at the group of boys and back to his friends. Clayton looked at the boys and smiled, he pointed to them and swirled his other finger in a circle on the other side of his head inducting that those boys were crazy in the head. Alexis' group snickered and giggled at the remark. A finger then tapped Clayton on the shoulder, he turned around and was soon introduced to someone's fist. Clayton's back slammed against the table making the glasses of soda shake.
 
“Clayton!” The group panicked.
 
Clayton rubbed his lip, crimson blood stained his knuckle, “Oh…damn….” He said.
 
Alexis, Sarah and Kayla helped Clayton while the guys talked to the group of boys. Who introduced themselves as Tom, Mayuku, John, Alex and Steven. Tucker tried to get the guys to apologize to Clayton, but the boys refused until Tucker threatened them to. Clayton also apologized for calling them crazy.
 
“So what were you guys talking about?” Sarah asked.
 
“There's some woods near one of the high schools.”
 
“Which on?” Ryan asked.
 
“Norman High.” Alex replied.
 
Sarah sipped on her soda, “Yeah right!”
 
“Fine, don't believe us? Come to NHS tomorrow night!” John said.
 
“We'll meet you there!” Tom said with a mischievous smile on his face.
 
“Fine! We will!” Micah said.
 
“What?” Alexis asked.
 
“Sure!” Said the others.
 
Alexis looked at her friends and gulped.
 
* * *
 
Alexis looked at the woods and darkness that stood in front of her and her friends.
 
“You scared?” A voice asked.
 
Alexis whirled around to see Mayuku smiling at her sexily.
 
“MINE!” Tucker growled as he took Alexis in his grasp.
 
Mayuku raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes, “American boy idiots….” He groaned.
 
Tucker shot glares the Asian teenager before he turned back to his group.
 
“You ready?” A voice asked.
 
Tom stood with his flashlight shining in the group's eyes.
 
“Yeah!” Alexis' group replied.
 
“No…” Alexis squeaked.
 
Kayla turned to Alexis, “It took us 30 minutes just to get you out of your house and now you don't want to go?”
 
“I WAS DRAGGED INTO THIS!!!”
 
“No you weren't!” Protested Kayla.
 
“Actually Kayla she was!” Ryan explained.
 
“What?”
 
Tucker sighed, “You guys made me drag her out of her house remember?”
 
“Oh yeah…” Kayla said.
 
“AND I'M NOT MOVING!” Alexis said as she stomped her foot.
 
Sarah sighed, “Tucker you know what to do!”
 
Tucker walked up to Alexis and smiled at her evilly.
 
“Tucker? Tucker.... TUCKER!!!” Alexis screamed.
 
* * *
 
Alexis sighed as she stopped hitting Tucker's back knowing that he won't put her down now.
 
Now that you are entering my resting place… you all will die…” A voice said in Alexis' head.
 
“Guys I have a bad feeling…” Alexis said.
 
“You always have a bad feeling Alexis.” Micah said as he looked over his shoulder.
 
Mayuku smiled at Alexis as he took one of her hands, “Don't worry… I'll protect you!” He said.
 
The positive speech brought no comfort to Alexis, when she had a bad feeling it wouldn't go away.
 
We're all going to die… Alexis thought as she closed her eyes.
 
“Hey you guys look!” Shouted Steven.
 
The group of teenagers looked at the red lanterns that hung from the trees.
 
Welcome to hell…” the voice said again in Alexis' mind.
 
Soon a fog drifted to the teenagers and a strange house appeared out of nowhere.
 
Welcome to the house from hell…” The voice said in an evil way that echoed through Alexis' thoughts.