Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ Another ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Fate
Chapter Four: Another
**I've FINALLY added a chapter. Sorry it took so long but I really wanted ot know what you think, and kittykat_2_us (yes you Jasmine) happy now? Now no fire threats missy or no Inu Yasha *gets evil grin on face* Anyway hope youlike it. Please review, I'm begging you**

As Waren watched the two bicker back and forth he noticed that Teresa's hands began to glow a soft red with each of Kevin's criticisms. *She has the power of nature!* was the last thought Waren had before a burst of energy flew from Teresa.

"What was that?!" Kevin yelled, doging the fireball that came from Teresa's hands, "She's a witch!"

Waren watched with a bit of a smile on his face as Teresa looked from her hands, to Kevin, then to the bushes that she lit aflame. "Did I do that?" she whispered to Waren, trying to get over the shock of what she just did.

"Yes actually you did," Waren said, the smile still on his face.

"Are you just going to stand there?!" Kevin blared, "She tried ot kill me!"

"Actually, even if the fire had hit you, your powers would've prevented them to causing any permanent or fatal damage on your person," Waren continued, 'Maybe this will actually convince him that this is all true.'

"What powers?" Kevin asked, eyeing the man suspiciously, "I'm no witch if thats what your implying."

"And you think I am?!" Teresa accused him, getting over her initial shock.

"If the broomstick fits..."

"Why you..."

"Please!" Waren shouted, "I can't believe you two, can't you get along for a few minutes while I explain your new talents?"

Both folded their arms across their chests and stared at each other as if to say 'well he/she started it' and then looked back to Waren to wait for his explanation.

"Thank you. Obviously Teresa holds the power of nature, hense the fireball. The powers are soul, nature, and mind for the past, present, and future. Kevin, your power is that of the soul meaning you can heal your self and likely others. Mine is of the mind."

"Meaning?" Teresa asked.

*Meaning I can talk to others through telepathy,* they heard in their minds.

'Telepathy' Kevin wondered but was then answered by Kevin, again in his mind.

*Telepathy is the ability to send your thoughts to someone else.*

"And the ability to hear what someone's thinking," Teresa added grimly, "Does that mean you can..."

"But I won't Teresa, I know thats wrong and it tends to give me a very large headache."

"...oh..." Kevin said and sat on the ground trying to sort out everything.

"Are you okay?" Teresa asked, moving to sit next to him.

"I'm the Prince of the Holy Roman Empire, a future king and it would appear that a peasant understands more about all of this than I," he mumbled. For the first time since they met, Teresa let the 'peasant' slide and instead of bicker, went on to comfort him.

"Its alright if you don't understand, I mean, I don't get most of it to be honest with you," she started.

"But you understand about 'command codes' and 'telepathy' and your already able to use your powers."

"Not really," she said meekly, "I was just really mad at you and all of a sudden you were dodging fireballs. I'm supposed to poccess power over nature, all of nature, not just flames. As for the understanding, well where I'm from its called BSing stuff. Like if you don't know what to write for an essay you BS it. Pretend you know it but really now know up from down, if your really good no one will notice it."

"You can write?" Kevin asked in amazement.

"Of course I can," she said, shocked by the statement.

"Are you of royal blood?"

"Not that I know of."

"In my country, only royals or those of the cloth (ie priests and nuns) can read or write," Kevin explained.

"Oh, well by the 20th century, its a requirement to go to school and learn all that stuff. That and math and history and junk like that."

"This will take awhile to get used to," Kevin mumbled and looked down at his hands, 'power of the soul huh?' he asked himself, 'I wonder if I can use it afterall.'

***

"Children!" a dark figure yelled out as he watched the exchange between the three teens in the veiwscreen. "The Triumverate of Time is nothing but a group of children! But even better, children from the past, this is much too easy."

The man watched as the to warriors of the past talked quietly, "Those two can't be much trouble, but Prince Waren will be. Unlike the others he has known about his ability since his birth and thus practiced but the others...I believe I have found a weak point in all of this. The other two will be weaker and thus more vulnerable to capture...hm yes...I have found a weak point." The man laughed and turned back to the control panel to the right of his thrown, "Now to chose the right place to attack or should I say time."

To Be Continued in "Part 5: Lorid"