Fan Fiction ❯ Gothic girl passion ❯ nei del of vakker #3 and Poison the flesh and soul #4 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gothic girl passion chapters 3 @ 4

Nei del of vakker #3

(sets the glass down) alright now where I left off. I left off where I met Sheile. I met him in a town in another country from Hyrule, this country was in the far-far north, it was called Catharisis. It was a beautiful country, with oceans and farther than the eye could see. People here spoke a different language than what was spoken in Hyrule but I was able to understand them because I was taught by my father before I became his damned child.

Poison the flesh and soul #4

Sheile he was poor and lived in the streaks when I met him he was very pale, feeding off of rats. He was in an ally way. I invited him to come with me, though I was pretty poor myself I scraped up enough rupees or rubies (they were called in this country) to at least get a room in a small inn, called "The Insight" we became good friends after that and then after several months we began to fall in love. We ended up making love in an ally way, now how classy is that?

But only recently after that I noticed the change in him.

Next chapters I'll tell you about my vampire….. (takes a sip of the chicken blood)