Fan Fiction ❯ Harry And Kathy And The Sorceror's Stone ❯ Drop Off At The Dursley's ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer-Kathy is my character, but Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco and all other characters belong to J.K. Rowling and her company.

Summary-Basically follows the plot of 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone', but Harry has a twin sister Kathy. Ron and Hermione will play a much bigger part than in the movie. Will be a H/H and K/R.

Drop Off At The Dursely's

A tall, aging man dressed in a green robe stood waiting on Privet Drive, a pet owl resting on his arm. He looked towards the sky, then back towards a particular house. It was two stories high, white with a black shingled roof. A normal, practical house. It was about to get an abnormal visit.

A black vehicle resembling a motorcycle with wings descended from the stars above. A tall man with a black, curly beard and the same color mustache, with dark brown eyes, hopped off and pulled off his goggles.

"Any trouble, Hagrid?"

"None at all, Professor Dumbledore," Hagrid answered. "The tykes feel asleep somewhere over Russia, though the girl is a right stubborn one. She feel asleep in the tenth time zone whereas her brother fell asleep in the first one."

"And Professor McGonagall?"

"She wasn't happy, I can assure you of that, but she accepted that they must live with family, muggles though they may be." Hagrid picked up the basket where two babies slept. Both had dark brown hair and matching eyes.

Professor Dumbledore took the basket and went to the doorstep of that practical, normal house. He put the basket down, an envelope lying across the blanket. It was addressed to Vernon and Petunia Dunsby, the aunt and uncle of the two children.

"I assure you," Professor Dumbledore said, boarding the motorcycle, "that this won't be the last we see of Harry and Kathy Potter."

Well? Good beginning? Not-so-good beginning? REVIEW!