Fan Fiction ❯ I Met you in Treverse Town.. ❯ Journey start ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Journey Start



Ever scince Riku's dissaperence Aelita has not smiled. " Why when something is going great bad things happen?",she went out the world exit holding his sword... All of a sudden she started flying through the neverending dark space trying to find a world. She then fell to an island she was in the water soaking.. " Oof, where am I ?" , she asked the she saw a girl in wounds a boy and a hooded person. she swam twoard them her staff went behind her she swam holding Riku's sword. As she stepped from the water she went to say hello.. "Uhh ..Hi", the boy turned ," Hi i'm Trem.. over there is Neka.. nice to meet you.. uhh". Then Aelita spoke," Hi Trem i'm Aelita" trying to smile.

Aelita looked a little happier but not much. " Are you ok?", he asked. Aelita then noticed a hooded person then when Trem looked he knew he was bad he was Neko. When Trem attacked Neka scremed and a new wound appered. Aelita tried but magic attackes didn't work on him so he laughed " Hehe you think you can beat me? Well you attack me... Neka gets hurt, there is no way you can beat me!" Then Trem spoke ," There is a way .. the only way to beat you Neko is in your dreams!" Aelita went by the water and broke into tears," Riku why are you gone you were my only good friend ...but i promise i will get you back. Aelita could see Riku's reflection but she knew that it could not be him...
When Aelita turned around out of the reflection in the water Riku apperes and wrapped his arms around Aelita ," Thank you your heart is strong ... strong enough to save me from the darkness." Aelita could fell his arms and see him," Riku your.. your here ... I kept your sword you might need it" she wiped off her tears. Riku spoke ," No you will need it more then me lets go beat him" as they entered Neko's dreams Riku walked beside Aelita, she could finaly smile....
Trem then attcked Neko ,and he fell to the ground moaning.... Riku turned to Aelita," I have to go .. i promise i will see you again." Aelita looked at him sadly,"I promise i will get you f the dark'' Aelita hugged Riku," I thank you again for saving me.''
As all of them returned but Aelita she appered in Treverse Town about 4 weeks leater. She spoke to herself ," I promise there is a way, Riku i will save you like you saved me."



Converting /tmp/phpJU4uB9 to /dev/stdout