Fan Fiction ❯ I Met you in Treverse Town.. ❯ The world of the heartless ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


The World of the Heartless

Aelita walked around in the calm world Treverse Town.. looking around when a figure she had met not to long ago appered . All Aelita had done was look happy to see someone she knew. Yet she was looking for Riku the boy who saved her from the deadly fall. Trem sat at the table with the lit candles Aelita sat in the table by him looked at him as if asking him if he remembers her.

Aelita then got up ," Hi do you remember me from the island we were fighting Neko?.... All he did was look at her.. then he got up ," Yes i do " he held his keyblade of ra. Some heartless appered so he fought them off. When he returned he said ,"Well umm you could come along , it you want. " I would love to because i am looking for someone.. so are we going," as Aelita finished the sentance Sora appered by Trem ," Hey"


Aelita then looked excited because ahe might find Riku," So guys are we going ?We need to save Riku." As Aelita looked at Trem ," What are you like his girlfriend?"Aelita blushed ," Umm...." as Trem smiled he said," Well we better find him and find out right?" Then Aelita flew to the ship and Trem said to Sora ." Man Riku is dead and has a girlfriend" he went on the ship as they flew to the world of the heartless.


Aelita looked out the window into the neverending space. Trem put the ship on auto pilot and got himself a drink. Sora fell asleep as Aelita fell asleep Trem let her head rest on his sholder. Trem then woke up Sora ," Sora get up ... Aelita wake up!" Aelita shook her head and looked up ," Are we there ?" Trem spoke ," Yes we are.. so get up." Aelita stood up and walked out after Sora ," Trem is Riku's heart here?".. Trem looked at her ," Yeah" Aelita bolted to the enterance.. Trem ran after her .
When Aelita opened the door she fell to her knees ," No! it can't be" where Aelita was looking was in the middle of the dark room were peoples heartless body's and in the middle on the very top was Riku's body his hands chained and his head down... on the otherside of the wall all the hearts were there. Aelita stareed at Riku's body with tears in her eyes. Trem climed up the wall and got Riku off ," Well you guys look for his heart...." Aelita looked at a heart ," I think this might be his heart." Trem looked at Sora and Aelita ," They're in alphabetical order." So Aelita and Sora rushed to the R's Aelita picked one up and gave the jar to Trem .... Trem gave it to Riku soon Riku's lifeless body came alive once more. Aelita's eyes were filled with tears of joy ," Riku....." Riku looked at Aelita ," Aelita?..... I ummmm love ummmm" blushing. Trem looked at Riku ," oh my god just tell her you love her cause we got some company. All of them looked and saw Ansem charging in with 100 heartless ," ok Aelita you take the 50 on the left ,Sora 50 on the right... Riku ... you and me ... Ansem" Aelita flew at the heartless and attacked after about five minutes leater she finished . Riku had his sword back from Aelita he slashed Ansem on the leg and then Ansem dissapered. A large crash hit the door and got in .. it was a large body.. they all faought it but when they knocked it out it colapsed on Trem. Aelita fell in shock ," Trem!!!!!" she healed him ," Riku it's not working " then he tried also untill they got the large body off him they healed him . " Riku i'm glad your ok." Trem got up . A big hole opened up and took Riku forcing him in the other direction then Aelita and Trem also in the other direction. " NO!!!!!! RIKU!!!!!" Aelita scremed trying to reach for his hand but failed. So she fell back to the darkness but now knowing that he's alive she was a little better.
Converting /tmp/phpjccatl to /dev/stdout