Fan Fiction ❯ I Met you in Treverse Town.. ❯ aelita's chance to thank a friend ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Aelita's Chance to Thank a Friend


Aelita could not breathe when she herd what came out of Riku's mouth, she herd them once again in her head To Destiny Islands to get a papou.Aelita looked at Riku then at the never ending space ," Riku the space is so dark ... it never ends.." He looked at her ,"Yeah i know its like a neverendning shadow..." Aelita sat for a while then asked Riku ," Are we there yet ..... and I have to thank you again for saving me ....... " Aelita only had somethings to think about like is her life going to get worse or better .
As Riku looked back at Aelita he said," Aelita we are here" he said in a calm voice. Aelita held on .... she looked outside and gasped ," It's beutiful" she went by Riku and hugged him . He looked down at her and kissed her on the forehead. They walked of the ship ,Aelita looked and saw the water ." The water its so blue" her hair blew in the gental breeze .. it was a fall day the leaves very falling . Aelita ran to the water changing into her two piece suit ," Come on Riku please it's no fun without you." he then said ," ok" he went into the water waist high . Aelita layed back and then she tried relaxing.... then Riku walked twoard her and started rubbing her neck, Aelita got up and looked at him with shy smile on her face. " Do you remember that fruit you were asking about?" Aelita looked Riku in the eyes ," Yes i do...." Riku took out a papou ," Well .. do you want to share it with me? Because i have one right here." Aelita had the answer and it was ," Yes" Riku then split the fruit in to ," You know if we eat this then we won't be apart even if we are 1,500,000,000,000 light years away , we will always be together."
Aelita took her piece and bit it ...... Riku looked at her he was in love and could'nt hold it in so he blurted out ," I love you!" Aelita looked at him with a smile, then looked into the sky ," You know i wonder if things will get better or worse?" what Riku didn't know Aelita had a secret that she didn't like . She gabbed Riku by the wrist and let her hair blow in the autumn wind ," Let's sit on the tree and wach the sunset ...it's beutiful" They sat there still until Aelita broke the scilance ," I'm tired ...I think i'll go back to the ship......."
Riku looked at her you can stay here, as Aelita sat once again by Riku and thne rested her head on his shoulder she wispered to him ,"Good night." after about half an hour Aelita's boots were turning a dark color of black and purple. She gasped and silently and slowly, trying to shake off the darkness,"Riku can't find out or he will hate me forever, I wish i told him earlier." Riku woke up and grabbed Aelita by the ankle,"Land our we'll never make it , but we can still enter the darkness together."
Converting /tmp/phpEjEVbg to /dev/stdout